PDA

View Full Version : AS at Everton

cam75
19-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Just listening to talk sport and was brought up what they could be missing was Stubbs,there was a thread couple months ago that got closed,might be time to open it :)
GGTTH

Billy Whizz
19-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Just listening to talk sport and was brought up what they could be missing was Stubbs,there was a thread couple months ago that got closed,might be time to open it :)
GGTTH

Don't think Stubbs even worked with the 1st team. Thought he was the under 21's manager

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2015, 09:54 PM
What they were missing tonight was a penalty. Still can't believe Mirallas took the ball from Baines 🙈

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2015, 09:59 PM
I normally watch the monday night game, but that game tonight did not wet my whistle at all. I watched the double episode of corrie and one of east enders.

I then watched Big Brother, so don't anyone accuse me of wasting my nights. :wink:

matty_f
19-01-2015, 10:30 PM
I normally watch the monday night game, but that game tonight did not wet my whistle at all. I watched the double episode of corrie and one of east enders.

I then watched Big Brother, so don't anyone accuse me of wasting my nights. :wink:

Did you watch them right to the end?

ekhibee
19-01-2015, 11:56 PM

I was tempted to do the same, but it came down to a choice between Everton, West Brom or Katey Hopkins. Football wins every time lol

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-01-2015, 10:53 AM

Must admit, the big bus crash on Corrie was far more exciting than anything that happened in the Everton game(in the 10 minutes of the game that I watched/endured)

blackpoolhibs
20-01-2015, 11:32 AM
Must admit, the big bus crash on Corrie was far more exciting than anything that happened in the Everton game(in the 10 minutes of the game that I watched/endured)

Never slept a wink last night worrying about Carla, god i hope she gets out. #prayforcarla.

heretoday
20-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Instead of watching the match I got into an argument with a woman who had walked out of Birdman after half an hour, calling it rubbish.

I really liked it.

cam75
20-01-2015, 04:15 PM
It was talk sport presenters that through this out,maybe he was a big influence within the club?
GGTTH

Saturday Boy
20-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Instead of watching the match I got into an argument with a woman who had walked out of Birdman after half an hour, calling it rubbish.

I really liked it.

Perhaps it's your fault for marrying her?

southsider
21-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I fear old Roberto is for the off. I am an Everton "fan" but I want them to stay clear of AS.

WillowbraeHibby
21-01-2015, 02:09 PM
I fear old Roberto is for the off. I am an Everton "fan" but I want them to stay clear of AS.

In a good way I hope? :greengrin

southsider
21-01-2015, 02:24 PM
In a good way I hope? :greengrin

Aye, Everton v Hibs pre-season. What a weekend that would be.

Jack Hackett
21-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Did you watch them right to the end?

There's an end? :pray:

heretoday
22-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Perhaps it's your fault for marrying her?

Don't get me started!