PDA

View Full Version : BBC Scotland subliminal messages?

Jim44
19-01-2015, 07:53 PM
What gives with the The Rangers and Celtic club badges that are flashed up on our screens for a split second during the between programmes visuals. They don't seem to be part of an obvious advert so I assuming they're subliminally supporting the 'Let's get the old firm together again' concept that Scotland has guttingly missed for the past two and a half years. :rolleyes:

GordonHFC
19-01-2015, 08:05 PM
The BBC are showing the league cup semi final. It's just an advert.

Jim44
19-01-2015, 08:09 PM
The BBC are showing the league cup semi final. It's just an advert.

It's effectiveness as an advert was lost on me then.:greengrin

Ronniekirk
19-01-2015, 08:11 PM
What gives with the The Rangers and Celtic club badges that are flashed up on our screens for a split second during the between programmes visuals. They don't seem to be part of an obvious advert so I assuming they're subliminally supporting the 'Let's get the old firm together again' concept that Scotland has guttingly missed for the past two and a half years. :rolleyes:
Yep saw that fleetingly as well , and then remembered they were showing the Leauge Cup game but can't remember them doing that before Presumably it will develop as we approach the game

mca
19-01-2015, 08:46 PM
They are Doing it to Help Create a Mass Weegie Frenzy.. That Game will be a Riot.. :wink:

c31
19-01-2015, 10:35 PM
I believe Wetherspoons are not showing the game in their pubs in case of bother..

Brightside
19-01-2015, 10:39 PM
It's effectiveness as an advert was lost on me then.:greengrin

Obv not as its stuck in your mind. You're now thinking about an old firm derby.

Ronniekirk
19-01-2015, 10:50 PM
I believe Wetherspoons are not showing the game in their pubs in case of bother..
Good for them , it wont even be a decent game but the media will hype it up ,and salivate about it telling us all how much the fixture has been missed etc .Pathetic really ,but let them get on with it .

JimBHibees
20-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Good for them , it wont even be a decent game but the media will hype it up ,and salivate about it telling us all how much the fixture has been missed etc .Pathetic really ,but let them get on with it .

Yep at the same times as A+E departments across west central Scotland are having to deal with the inevitable fall out.