PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ARBROATH CUP TICKETS NOW ON SALE

RSS Bot
19-01-2015, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5111)

iwasthere1972
19-01-2015, 05:10 PM
£10. That'll do nicely.

Keith_M
19-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Arbroath play in maroon.

Jist sayin, likes

:wink:

Ronniekirk
20-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Do they not have a prolific striker that Dundee United signed but have loaned him straight back to them .Haventche key thier form of late to know how well or otherwise they are doing

RoscoHibby
20-01-2015, 10:11 AM
They were absolutely unstoppable up until about xmas and I personally bet them many occassions at great prices with good success.

Been very hit or miss since then, couple of unexpected results, and by all accounts were played off the park by Gus Macpherson's Queens park side on sat, final score was 2-1 but arbroath a consolation in stoppage time. I remember reading that they are a 'more experienced' team in terms of age, and as a trend have generally scored a lot of early goals, while conceding more late on, which kinda backs up that theory that legs aren't quite what they used to be.

We should be taking at least 5 off them, especially at the Leith San Siro.

:yw:

The_Exile
20-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Do they not have a prolific striker that Dundee United signed but have loaned him straight back to them .Haventche key thier form of late to know how well or otherwise they are doing

Yep, Simon Murray, he's scored around 15 this year already, he trains full time with Utd but is playing for Arbroath on loan until the end of the season I think. Arbroath are top of league 2 and good value for it by all accounts. This will be a far stiffer test than people think.