PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Tickets

Ross4356
19-01-2015, 08:12 AM
How many are we likely to get for this? When these will be on sale and do you think they will be snapped up by ST holders?

Billy Whizz
19-01-2015, 08:16 AM
How many are we likely to get for this? When these will be on sale and do you think they will be snapped up by ST holders?

Probably around 800/900 or so. Probably won't go on sale until around 2 weeks or so before the game

green&left
19-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Hearts got 2000 for their game on Friday night. Huns aren't in a position anywhere to turn down cash!

They'll goto general sale. Probably start off with 1000 and more if needed.

Ross4356
19-01-2015, 08:21 AM
Hearts got 2000 for their game on Friday night. Huns aren't in a position anywhere to turn down cash!

This would do nicely and I think we would take 2k through there

hibbysam
19-01-2015, 08:35 AM

theres no way the police will give 2000 for a Friday night again... They said at the start that due to segregation, away sides were limited to 900... And after Fridays fiasco I can't see that changing.

Aldo
19-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Hearts got 2000 for their game on Friday night. Huns aren't in a position anywhere to turn down cash! They'll goto general sale. Probably start off with 1000 and more if needed.

The only reason they got that many was for the cash plain and simple. The yams didn't even sell out.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2015, 10:55 AM
There was fighting between the hearts and rangers fans at the end. Can't see us getting 2000 tickets after that.

erin go bragh
19-01-2015, 12:00 PM
There was fighting between the hearts and rangers fans at the end. Can't see us getting 2000 tickets after that.

The police let both sets of fans leave at the same time ( big mistake ) but in the polices defence . Their fans have always got on as two cheeks of the same arse and that . But when Rangers went boobs up , id say Hearts more than most really have stuck the knife in . So now the sevco fans no longer see Hearts as huns without the bus fares , hence all the trouble .
We always get locked in the ground for about 30 mins , thus stopping any trouble . Would be brilliant if we got the whole of the Broamland and sold it out like the cup game 0-3 . Safety in numbers and that .

Ggtth

Hermit Crab
19-01-2015, 12:33 PM
The police let both sets of fans leave at the same time ( big mistake ) but in the polices defence . Their fans have always got on as two cheeks of the same arse and that . But when Rangers went boobs up , id say Hearts more than most really have stuck the knife in . So now the sevco fans no longer see Hearts as huns without the bus fares , hence all the trouble .
We always get locked in the ground for about 30 mins , thus stopping any trouble . Would be brilliant if we got the whole of the Broamland and sold it out like the cup game 0-3 . Saftey in numbers and that .

Ggtth

The last paragraph, absolutely no chance of that I'm afraid

Scouse Hibee
19-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Wouldn't want to go back there even if you paid me.

thebakerboy
19-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Have been speaking to a couple of Jambos who were there and they said they would not recommend any Hibs fans go through because they reckon it would have been worse if it had been us that was there on Friday. Having said that they both said they will go to the replay , but then they are Jambos.

Deansy
19-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Have been speaking to a couple of Jambos who were there and they said they would not recommend any Hibs fans go through because they reckon it would have been worse if it had been us that was there on Friday. Having said that they both said they will go to the replay , but then they are Jambos.

Every Hibee that goes through to this game should make sure they can video 'events'- IE. the Weegies 'finest' doing their usual - standing back and letting 'Scotland's Shame' fans doing whatever they want !

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2015, 01:22 PM

The problem was letting both sets of fans out at the same time. That won't happen next month. Thankfully

son of haggart
19-01-2015, 02:29 PM
The problem was letting both sets of fans out at the same time. That won't happen next month. Thankfully

The problem was also allowing them to get right up close to the Hearts fans after the game in the ground with little or no police around, just some 'neutral' stewards.

Barney McGrew
19-01-2015, 03:53 PM
The problem was also allowing them to get right up close to the Hearts fans after the game in the ground with little or no police around, just some 'neutral' stewards.

From what you could see on the TV, it didn't look like the Hertz fans were being shy at dishing it out back to them

weonlywon6-2
19-01-2015, 04:24 PM
The only reason they got that many was for the cash plain and simple. The yams didn't even sell out.

So ,if we play rangers in a play off we may only get 900 or so??

Billy Whizz
19-01-2015, 04:45 PM

More than likely. Only 900 at most go to Ibrox anyway. Just means the 2nd leg at ER, we will only have to give them a couple of blocks as well

Aldo
19-01-2015, 04:46 PM

There is a possibility that this might indeed be the case.

Not sure it'll be different (like a SC game) where we are due a percentage... We got the full Broomloan Road end for that game.

If so I would reduce their allocation for ER.

Hypothetically mind.

PS if this was indeed the case I would want the first leg away.

CB_NO3
19-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Its funny that Rangers had 20k empty seats, yet they let their fans be as close to the Hearts fans as possible. That is the Hun mentality. The fighting (if that is what you want to call it) diverted the attention away from how bad their team is. We will never get let out at the same time as them. Looking forward to this one 😃

Billy Whizz
19-01-2015, 04:57 PM
PS if this was indeed the case I would want the first leg away.

Aldo, just need to get that prized 2nd spot

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2015, 05:53 PM

When we went through to the Petrofac game back in Aug, they allowed the wee Rangers NED's to sit right at the segregation next to us. There was only one row of seats between us. This was despite 3/4 of their stand being empty. There was no need for them to be anywhere near us. As it was, we got 120 minutes of coins etc flung at us. I've noticed since that game that they've kept them much further away from the away fans.

Aldo
19-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Aldo, just need to get that prized 2nd spot

Just have to keep getting the results and hope der Hun drop a few points along the way.

EastCalderHibby
19-01-2015, 06:20 PM
More than likely. Only 900 at most go to Ibrox anyway. Just means the 2nd leg at ER, we will only have to give them a couple of blocks as well

can we no just give them the lower so we can give them our unwanted pies bovril from above like the do to us ,fairs fair :greengrin
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Aldo
19-01-2015, 06:22 PM
can we no just give them the lower so we can give them our unwanted pies bovril from above like the do to us ,fairs fair :greengrin :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

I think cups of summit else would be more than appropriate especially after all the bother in the 80's/90's when we pelleted with stuff from above.

Billy Whizz
19-01-2015, 06:24 PM
can we no just give them the lower so we can give them our unwanted pies bovril from above like the do to us ,fairs fair :greengrin
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

We used to get part of the Broomland rd stand towards the main stand upto around 10-15 years ago. They used to be above us and hurled things down. This area has to be better than where we are now, rangers fans on both sides.
I remember sitting in the Broomland rd stand at a scottish cup tie when Mixu was manager, we lost 1-0. Did we get the full stand?

EastCalderHibby
19-01-2015, 06:43 PM
I think cups of summit else would be more than appropriate especially after all the bother in the 80's/90's when we pelleted with stuff from above.

remember those days well the last time i was at castle greyskull was i think it was a scottish cup game cause it was a home and away
ties in them days , we won 2 -0 at er chisholm and k harper if i recall and a cooper free kick at ibrox = 2-1 hibs

huns pelted us from the upper all night i'm pretty sure couple of hibs buses smashed up with stones flung from the overpass on the
m8 never been back since

DH1875
19-01-2015, 06:56 PM
If hearts did get 2k tickets then surely they'd have to offer us the same :confused:. I'm actually more surprised that our game at Ibrox was given the go ahead for a Friday night.

hibs0666
19-01-2015, 07:01 PM
remember those days well the last time i was at castle greyskull was i think it was a scottish cup game cause it was a home and away
ties in them days , we won 2 -0 at er chisholm and k harper if i recall and a cooper free kick at ibrox = 2-1 hibs

huns pelted us from the upper all night i'm pretty sure couple of hibs buses smashed up with stones flung from the overpass on the
m8 never been back since

We had the full stand so there was no pelting from above.

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2015, 07:10 PM
We had the full stand so there was no pelting from above.

:agree: I remember there was huge traffic jams on the way to Ibrox, and if my memory is right we did not get in until near half time? :confused:

It was bouncing at the end though. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2015, 07:25 PM

m8 never been back since

That was the League Cup......

Frazerbob
19-01-2015, 07:35 PM
:agree: I remember there was huge traffic jams on the way to Ibrox, and if my memory is right we did not get in until near half time? :confused:

Correct. That was my first visit to Ibrox. We just made KO and the stand was empty. I remember being really disappointed in th Hibs support. By half time the whole stand was full and I was blown away!

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2015, 07:39 PM
Correct. That was my first visit to Ibrox. We just made KO and the stand was empty. I remember being really disappointed in th Hibs support. By half time the whole stand was full and I was blown away!

They threw everything at us in the 2nd half that night, and Coopers goal was a screamer but we held on and the scenes at the end were superb. :top marks

Hermit Crab
19-01-2015, 07:42 PM
I would expect the policing and stewarding to be a lot tighter this time round.

erin go bragh
19-01-2015, 07:45 PM
They threw everything at us in the 2nd half that night, and Coopers goal was a screamer but we held on and the scenes at the end were superb. :top marks

Rough was outstanding that night . Coopers free kick fairly flew into the top corner . We out sang them all night . Was my first time at castle greyskull .
Best defeat ive ever been at ! Lol

Ggtth

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Rough was outstanding that night . Coopers free kick fairly flew into the top corner . We out sang them all night . Was my first time at castle greyskull .

Ggtth

Funny you should say that, but thats the first time i have ever thought of the result being a defeat. :greengrin

Sergey
19-01-2015, 07:49 PM

Ggtth

IIRC - we also won there in the league that season too. Colin Harris scrambled the winner and Kevin McKee got assaulted late on by some Hun fan.

I remember it was chaos all the way back to Queen Street with fights everywhere.

SteveHFC
19-01-2015, 07:56 PM
I've never seen Hibs win at Ibrox and I feel if I go we'll get beat :greengrin

JimBHibees
19-01-2015, 07:59 PM

m8 never been back since

Hibs had the whole stand that game, fantastic support was the second league of the League cup semi final. Think Durie scored rather than Harper in the first league, Roughie saved a penalty in the first leg from the gardener.

JimBHibees
19-01-2015, 08:01 PM
IIRC - we also won there in the league that season too. Colin Harris scrambled the winner and Kevin McKee got assaulted late on by some Hun fan.

I remember it was chaos all the way back to Queen Street with fights everywhere.

Don't think the Harris game was the same game as the McKee attack game.

Sergey
19-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Hibs had the whole stand that game, fantastic support was the second league of the League cup semi final. Think Durie scored rather than Harper in the first league, Roughie saved a penalty in the first leg from the gardener.

That was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced at ER. Fantastic night.

You might be right about McKee/Harris - but I'm sure it was the same match.

I think I was also there when Willie Jamieson scored a goal. I might just have imagined that.

Aldo
19-01-2015, 08:37 PM

It was Gordon Chilsholm and duke box that scored that nite with Roughie saving Sally penalty.

Ground was having that nite. I was in the enclosure in the old main stand and it was bouncing.

kaimendhibs
20-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Was at both games, brilliant nights

Hermit Crab
20-01-2015, 05:51 PM

It's a very exclusive club to get in Steve. Waiting lists can go on for years.

erin go bragh
21-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Was also at both legs . The East was rocking that night as was the Broomland stand . Just a pity we ran into an Aberdeen team that brushed us aside in the final . Big Gordon Rae was a big miss for us in defence . Hard to believe its 30 years ago . ****in hell

Ggtth

SteveHFC
21-01-2015, 02:27 PM
It's a very exclusive club to get in Steve. Waiting lists can go on for years.

Booooo :(.

JimBHibees
21-01-2015, 03:07 PM
That was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced at ER. Fantastic night.

You might be right about McKee/Harris - but I'm sure it was the same match.

I think I was also there when Willie Jamieson scored a goal. I might just have imagined that.

The only reason I remember that is that Hibs fans were in different sections for both games. Pretty sure we were Broomloan lower for Harris game and McKee game Broomloan upper, might be wrong about that but pretty sure not the same game.

Keith_M
21-01-2015, 05:38 PM

That was the League Cup......

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vEkSTKe3_c

sadtom
21-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Was at both nights back in 85. ****een Magic!
Had been going to away games at The Deathstar for a number of year, most of the time our travelling support was between 300/500 (when we were normaly taking 1,500/3,000 to all other grounds.
Was used to being treated like dirt by the local plod and abused at will by the natives.
Spitting, missiles thrown, threats, lots of violence not to mention the extra 'air conditioning' on the windowless buses for the journey home.
So to be at Ipox wi 9k fellow Hibbies was fantastic.
The bigot boys wernt half as lippy outside after. The few that were regretted opening their ugly yaps.
Always thought that game was a 'sea change' for our crowds there. (perhaps the emergence of the casual culture also had an impact) but i dont think, as a support, we feared going there quite as much as we used to and our away support at Mordor (for a good few years anyway) was more like the numbers we took elsewhere.

As far as the allocation nowadays, i'm pretty sure that (back when the previous team that used to play there were confident of selling out the ground) they would offer away teams 900 seats or 4k (whole of bottom of Broomloan) they claimed it was on police advice re segregation, though it was about reducing away numbers i reckon. The big catch was that the away clubs had to buy their allocation from der hun then sell to their own fans. So unless the away club were absolutely certain of shifting 4k briefs then it would be stupid of them to take the larger number as der huns would be guaranteed the income but the away club could end up taking a hefty financial hit.
Thats how i remember it anyway.

Nowadays, this new team seem happy to give you any number you want as the havent been round long enough to be able to build up that big a support to sell the gound out. ;-)

sadtom
21-01-2015, 06:40 PM
The Harris match was Blackleys 1st win in charge of Hibs. Brian Rice scored 1st half when The Girvan $heethoose failed to get down to the opener. I remember JB's interview after the game, he said "to be fair to big Peter it was a deceptive shot...it was a lot slower than it looked". :-D
I can still see a very young Micky Weir going mental at full time in front of a few hundred Hibbies in bottom right section of the Broomloan.

Agadoo-doo-doo. Rangers 1 the Hibees 2.
We scored once we scored twice.
Bomber Harris and Brian Rice.. :-)

We then went on a great run for the last dozen or so games (at a ratio that would have seen us win the league if it had been done over the season. IIRC) winning at darkheid too (1-0 Kano) eventusly pulling of the 'great escape by beating Dumbarton 2-0 (?) at Bogheid (in front of about 5/6k Hibs fans. and going above them with a couple of games to having previously trailed them by 7 or 9 pts (2pts a win back then).
99% certain the McKee game was different game.

erin go bragh
21-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vEkSTKe3_c

Brilliant stuff . What a night that was .

Ggtth

NYHibby
23-01-2015, 06:13 PM
This may have got lost in today's excitement, but tickets for the Rangers game are on sale on Monday. We got 953 tickets.

Season Ticket Members
Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Members from 10am on Monday 26th January –Sunday 1st February restricted to two tickets per Season Ticket Member.

General Sale (subject to availability)
General Sale will commence on Monday 2nd February. Tickets will be available to all supporters who are currently on the Hibernian ticket database. If purchasing multiple tickets the names and address of the individuals within the group must be provided at the time of booking.

Ticket Prices:
Adult - £23
Over 65 - £17
16 & 17 years old - £17
Under 16 - £7

Frazerbob
23-01-2015, 06:14 PM
This may have got lost in today's excitement, but tickets for the Rangers game are on sale on Monday. We got 953 tickets.

Season Ticket Members
Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Members from 10am on Monday 26th January –Sunday 1st February restricted to two tickets per Season Ticket Member.

General Sale (subject to availability)
General Sale will commence on Monday 2nd February. Tickets will be available to all supporters who are currently on the Hibernian ticket database. If purchasing multiple tickets the names and address of the individuals within the group must be provided at the time of booking.

Ticket Prices:
Adult - £23
Over 65 - £17
16 & 17 years old - £17
Under 16 - £7

Any indication if we'll get more when we sell out?

NYHibby
23-01-2015, 06:17 PM

I was just going by this, but possibly
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets/away (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets/away)

Hermit Crab
23-01-2015, 06:25 PM

We we will get more if we sell out. Says it in the article.

Carheenlea
23-01-2015, 06:58 PM
It may not be fashionable to say so, but I actually think that following last weeks scenes at Ibrox, there will be more people looking forward to a raucous Friday evening at Ibrox dodging missiles and scuffling with stewards than would be put off going by it :greengrin
Won't be one for the families but everyone going will know what to expect.

Baldy Foghorn
23-01-2015, 07:07 PM
It may not be fashionable to say so, but I actually think that following last weeks scenes at Ibrox, there will be more people looking forward to a raucous Friday evening at Ibrox dodging missiles and scuffling with stewards than would be put off going by it :greengrin

I will be watching you like a hawk.....Peebles hoolie:aok:

Sir David Gray
23-01-2015, 11:02 PM

Neither have I.

The closest I came was a 1-1 draw a few years ago when Stokes scored a screamer up at our end.

kaimendhibs
23-01-2015, 11:07 PM
One of my luckiest Way grounds!!

Ronniekirk
23-01-2015, 11:42 PM

Silver is Polishing his Steelies . I wasn't going to go back after the cup game at start of season ,but think I will go now to this one especially if they are still in disarray re funding and squabbling over who I'd top dog in the Boardroom .

Keith_M
24-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Silver is Polishing his Steelies . I wasn't going to go back after the cup game at start of season ,but think I will go now to this one especially if they are still in disarray re funding and squabbling over who I'd top dog in the Boardroom .

He's getting his footwear organised...............

trev the hat
24-01-2015, 05:15 PM
A win v Raith followed by progress in the SC will see us shifting good numbers for this if of course we navigate both games beforehand. 2k would be Nice !!