PDA

View Full Version : After Lewis's goal on Saturday....

Barney McGrew
19-01-2015, 08:03 AM
...does that now mean pretty much the whole squad has been on the scoresheet at some point this season?

InterviewLoI
19-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Not Perntreou

Craig_HFC
19-01-2015, 08:17 AM
The whole starting XI from Saturday (apart from Boyle) have now scored, plus Danny Handling, Sam Stanton & Heffernan (I think) on the bench. Possibly Forster too?

David Gray & Farid have scored too so aye, I think you're right. Aside from the U20 players & the new signings; I think every player in the squad has scored this season.

woodythehibee
19-01-2015, 08:38 AM
The whole starting XI from Saturday (apart from Boyle) have now scored, plus Danny Handling, Sam Stanton & Heffernan (I think) on the bench. Possibly Forster too?

David Gray & Farid have scored too so aye, I think you're right. Aside from the U20 players & the new signings; I think every player in the squad has scored this season.
Heff scored away at Livi.

Forster scored at ER, perhaps against Cowdenbeath.

CB_NO3
19-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Heff scored away at Livi.

Forster scored at ER, perhaps against Cowdenbeath.
Did Forster not score away to Alloa when we lost?

woodythehibee
19-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Did Forster not score away to Alloa when we lost?

That was Cummings

CockneyRebel
19-01-2015, 10:23 AM
...does that now mean pretty much the whole squad has been on the scoresheet at some point this season?

Don't remember McGeoch scoring

madhibby
19-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Don't remember McGeoch scoring

McGeoch scored a penalty at Livingstone.

The Sundance Kid
19-01-2015, 01:10 PM
With Booth and Stevenson scoring the only outfield players in the entire squad that haven't scored this season are Boyle and Dja Djedje (who have just arrived) and Lewis Allan and Scott Martin (who are just youngsters who have hardly played). Great to see the goals being shared around this season.

As well as this if we can shift Heffernan this window then for possibly the first time since I've started watching Hibs I reckon there won't be a single player in the entire squad that I don't rate. Stubbs stuck to his word of quality over quantity that's for sure

scoopyboy
19-01-2015, 01:41 PM
With Booth and Stevenson scoring the only outfield players in the entire squad that haven't scored this season are Boyle and Dja Djedje (who have just arrived) and Lewis Allan and Scott Martin (who are just youngsters who have hardly played). Great to see the goals being shared around this season.

As well as this if we can shift Heffernan this window then for possibly the first time since I've started watching Hibs I reckon there won't be a single player in the entire squad that I don't rate. Stubbs stuck to his word of quality over quantity that's for sure

Pedant alert - Michael Nelson

Seveno
19-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Tam McCourt hit one off the bar but not sure if he has actually scored.