PDA

View Full Version : Scott Allan

Hibeesmad
18-01-2015, 10:54 PM
Does anyone know how man assists he has got this season? He must have more than any other player in the league surely?

The Sundance Kid
18-01-2015, 10:57 PM
He has 10, no idea how it compares to others in the league

Hibeesmad
18-01-2015, 11:02 PM

I'm sure he will add another 10 by the end of the season

California-Hibs
19-01-2015, 01:07 AM
I simply love him.

madhatter
19-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Was he carrying an injury? He didn't look 100% in that game and went straight down tunnel with the Physio when he went off.

JimBHibees
19-01-2015, 09:19 AM
Also didnt realise he has type 1 diabetes and has to have daily injections.

Sergio sledge
19-01-2015, 11:29 AM

Is there somewhere we can see stats like this? Interested to see where other assists have come from, Stevenson and Gray must have a few between them.

Unseen work
19-01-2015, 01:20 PM
Personally thought he had more than that, another 1 at the weekend, 2 if they class the corner as his which I doubt. 2 against rangers, 1 against hearts. Can't remember if he got one against Falkirk, but that's just recently!

The Sundance Kid
19-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Is there somewhere we can see stats like this? Interested to see where other assists have come from, Stevenson and Gray must have a few between them.

I don't think so, I've been keeping track myself as, like you, I find it interesting and often quite surprising. Especially as often some players with some of the most assists are often bemoaned for having no final ball, lack of creativity etc.

So far this season the assist chart is:

Allan - 10
Craig, Stevenson - 6
Cummings - 3
Kennedy, Booth, Fontaine - 2
Gray, Forster, Robertson, Oxley, Handling, Hanlon, Boyle, Stanton - 1

J-C
19-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I don't think so, I've been keeping track myself as, like you, I find it interesting and often quite surprising. Especially as often some players with some of the most assists are often bemoaned for having no final ball, lack of creativity etc.

Allan - 10
Craig, Stevenson - 6
Cummings - 3

That can't be right, Stevenson who can't cross has 6 assists ;)

Andy74
19-01-2015, 01:28 PM

Allan - 10
Craig, Stevenson - 6
Cummings - 3

We've scored 42 league goals so there must be a few more assists somewhere?

patlowe
19-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Surprised he only has 10 tbh - even when he has a bad game he seems to create a goal or two. However, why does he never shoot? Sometimes it's as if he takes pleasure in not doing what you would expect a player to do in certain situations.

The Sundance Kid
19-01-2015, 01:30 PM
We've scored 42 league goals so there must be a few more assists somewhere?

No assists for penalties, free kicks or if the ball has gone to the scorer from the opposition

J-C
19-01-2015, 01:30 PM
3 goals missing so probably pens or free kicks

Sergio sledge
19-01-2015, 01:32 PM

Allan - 10
Craig, Stevenson - 6
Cummings - 3

Thanks, that is really interesting. Surprised Gray has only 1, but I suppose he has 3 goals, so that makes up for his lack of production compared to Stevenson... :greengrin:

Heedersnvolleys
19-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Also didnt realise he has type 1 diabetes and has to have daily injections.I had heard that as well but not seen it confirmed. I think you can understand now why it seemed to take him a while to get fully fit and why he probably gets taken off more than most.

woodythehibee
19-01-2015, 02:28 PM
I had heard that as well but not seen it confirmed. I think you can understand now why it seemed to take him a while to get fully fit and why he probably gets taken off more than most.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/paddy-connolly-tips-dundee-united-1090278

Brightside
19-01-2015, 03:03 PM

Allan - 10
Craig, Stevenson - 6
Cummings - 3

So Malonga disnae pass then... :wink:

ano hibby
19-01-2015, 03:33 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/paddy-connolly-tips-dundee-united-1090278

Interesting link thanks.