PDA

View Full Version : Highlights ?

worcesterhibby
18-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Said on the Official site that the highlights would be up last night, but no sign of them yet…anyone know when they will be available ?

S4uzee
18-01-2015, 09:07 AM
They showed the goals on SSN last night but with the camera in the East, looked a bit strange. Anyone any idea why this was?

lord bunberry
18-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Hibs tv has the second half goals filmed from a camera behind the goals

worcesterhibby
18-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Yes I've seen the "behind the goals" footage…but obviously keen to see the full highlights.

AFKA5814_Hibs
18-01-2015, 09:40 AM
The full game is on freeview on Hibs TV. The game starts around 37mins.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/319

Paloschi
18-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Hibs TV freeview have the whole game available. I think this is great as I could not make the game yesterday (typical!).

The goals are: Hanlon 9, Cummings 24, Robertson 74, Booth 84 and Stevenson 90.

Performances from the Booth, Stevenson, McGeoch and Robertson were excellent. Stanton also a threat when he came on and actually thought Handling made a decent impact.

People saying Allan was off yesterday may have been correct but the game was played at a much lower tempo and he still played well as did Craig.

Fantastic goal from Scott Robertson btw! :agree:

LaMotta
18-01-2015, 09:45 AM
They showed the goals on SSN last night but with the camera in the East, looked a bit strange. Anyone any idea why this was?

Really? This camera shift is a potential breakthrough. We have been largely dreadful since the cameras moved to the West during Yogis tenure. The two occurences must be related.

Broken Gnome
18-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Really? This camera shift is a potential breakthrough. We have been largely dreadful since the cameras moved to the West during Yogis tenure. The two occurences must be related.

Fact. League wins at home since the cameras shifted to the West? Pitiful.

worcesterhibby
18-01-2015, 10:21 AM
thanks for the link, as a paying Hibs TV viewer I was going to Hibs TV Home page and clicking "All Videos" and the match footage doesn't show up…I didn't think of clicking Freeview as I assumed those of us who pay would at least be directed to everything available !!

Oh well..not gonna moan..great to watch Hibs knocking 5 goals past anyone :greengrin

SonOfDavidFrancey
18-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Beware of youtube
2 items advertising themselves as yesterday's highlights and both a bit weird when you get in - one just a still of a generic footie scene, the other some Asian guy in a dressing gown...

LaMotta
18-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Beware of youtube
2 items advertising themselves as yesterday's highlights and both a bit weird when you get in - one just a still of a generic footie scene, the other some Asian guy in a dressing gown...

Hmm. Can you send me the link for the second one?

Aldo
18-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Beware of youtube 2 items advertising themselves as yesterday's highlights and both a bit weird when you get in - one just a still of a generic footie scene, the other some Asian guy in a dressing gown...

Looks like he was promoting his own on line streaming channel!

Brightside
18-01-2015, 03:43 PM
No highlights due to every one leaving early and getting in the way of the cameras.

Jim Herriot
18-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Highlights are now up on the BBC site.

7 Up
18-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Hmm. Can you send me the link for the second one?

:tee hee:

BBC highlights here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/30872893

Sir David Gray
18-01-2015, 04:20 PM
:tee hee:

BBC highlights here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/30872893

Nice wee reminder at the end of the highlights of the bigotfest that's on in a couple of weeks. :rolleyes:

California-Hibs
18-01-2015, 04:36 PM
It was great for us overseas fans having the highlights available on the SPL Youtube channel. Being that we're in the championship now, we no longer have that ability, which is a pain as it was a really nice source of quickly watching the highlights the next again day.

I watch live on Hibs TV, and it's (now with the new service) great! Re-watching the full 90 though and trying my best to skip to the parts where the goals are, can be a bit of a hassle and isn't the easiest. Would love it if Hibs TV simply done a '90 minute re-run' PLUS a 'Highlights' option.

Or best still, would be really nice if us overseas could view the bbc highlights, that would solve the problem right there!

Nazz
19-01-2015, 02:36 PM
The full game is on freeview on Hibs TV. The game starts around 37mins. http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/319 Do you have to subscribe to view? I'm trying to watch but the video player is not launching. I get a message "Could not load plugins: File not found" but no help on what plug-ins are needed. Using Firefox v35.0

Update:No joy with Chrome either