PDA

View Full Version : NHC Collecting fixed odds winnings

One Day
18-01-2015, 08:38 AM
I was lucky enough to get a winning line on the fixed odds coupon that I put on Behind The Goals yesterday.

Can anyone tell me how I collect? Do I have to wait until the next home game?

Thank you all in advance.

Pretty Boy
18-01-2015, 08:55 AM
I was lucky enough to get a winning line on the fixed odds coupon that I put on Behind The Goals yesterday.

Who runs the bookie in BTG? Is it Marathon Bet or still Ladbrokes? If it's Ladbrokes you should be able to collect in any shop although on ocassion they phone the shop where the bet was placed so that could be an issue.

Pedantic_Hibee
18-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Oh look at me, I won a bet. Grrrr, I'm riddled with jealousy. As per Pretty Boy, you should be able to collect from a shop I imagine.

Cannae mind the last time I won a bet. 1987 possibly.

70hibby
18-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah last time I won it was a visit to the shop, after a call they paid up :greengrin.

macca70
18-01-2015, 10:01 AM

On the back of the slip at the bottom, there is a box that says How to collect, I don't think Marathon Bet have shops.

You'll probably have to wait til next home game.

erin go bragh
18-01-2015, 10:03 AM

The kiosk in the FF is open at the end of the game for collecting . Im assuming its marathon bet behind the goals also , so unless they have a bookie shop you will have to wait till our next home game .

Ggtth

S4uzee
18-01-2015, 10:25 AM
On the back of the slip at the bottom, there is a box that says How to collect, I don't think Marathon Bet have shops.

You'll probably have to wait til next home game.

A good way to make you have to buy a ticket for the next game if you've not got a ST. Well done Rod

BoomtownHibees
18-01-2015, 10:27 AM
It's called Marathon Bet due to the time you have to wait to collect your winnings.

FACT

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-01-2015, 11:52 AM
It's called Marathon Bet due to the time you have to wait to collect your winnings.

FACT

I think they're called Snickers Bet now.

Sir David Gray
18-01-2015, 02:30 PM
A good way to make you have to buy a ticket for the next game if you've not got a ST. Well done Rod

You would be gutted if you won a bet at the last match of the season then!

You would need to wait 3 months to collect your winnings!

Speedy
18-01-2015, 02:45 PM
You would be gutted if you won a bet at the last match of the season then!

You would need to wait 3 months to collect your winnings!

Even more so if it's the season their sponsorship runs out :greengrin

Scottiedog007
18-01-2015, 03:19 PM
you can also claim your winnings from marathon bet using the following

http://hibsclaim.marathonbet.co.uk/

One Day
18-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Thanks all who replied, looks like I'll wait until the next home game

Sir David Gray
18-01-2015, 05:30 PM
Even more so if it's the season their sponsorship runs out :greengrin

Either that or there was some rule in the small print that states all winnings have to be claimed within two months. :greengrin