PDA

View Full Version : Question PNE v Hibs 2003 Match Programme

Iggy Pope
16-01-2015, 03:44 PM
I was out my tree at this game and cannot recall if there was a match programme issued for this. Any collectors amongst us that might know?

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-01-2015, 04:03 PM
I was out my tree at this game

Weren't we all? :party:

Sherlock Jones
16-01-2015, 04:36 PM
I was out my tree at this game and cannot recall if there was a match programme issued for this. Any collectors amongst us that might know?

I don't have a copy but there was an edition produced for this game. The guy who runs the memorabilia shop on Albion Road doesn't have one listed on his web site just now but it might be worth talking to him if you want a copy. This place has one though...

https://www.brentside.co.uk/search.asp

3 quid plus p&p. Perform a search by using the drop-down menus.

Iggy Pope
16-01-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't have a copy but there was an edition produced for this game. The guy who runs the memorabilia shop on Albion Road doesn't have one listed on his web site just now but it might be worth talking to him if you want a copy. This place has one though...

https://www.brentside.co.uk/search.asp

3 quid plus p&p. Perform a search by using the drop-down menus.

Excellent response.

Handy site too, although (like the shop on Albion Rd) it seems some of their stuff is a bit over-priced.

But now I know the programme exists, so a big ta from me.

1/1/1973
16-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Excellent response.

Handy site too, although (like the shop on Albion Rd) it seems some of their stuff is a bit over-priced.

I run the programme shop in Albion Road.
No programme was produced for this game.
There were 2 different teamsheets available depending on where in the ground you entered / asked.

Iggy Pope
16-01-2015, 05:25 PM
I run the programme shop in Albion Road.
No programme was produced for this game.
There were 2 different teamsheets available depending on where in the ground you entered / asked.

Interesting and thanks also.
Don't take offence at my opinion on your pricing.
Its only an opinion.

I've already got a team sheet and I wonder what Brentside are offering. Be a bit ***** to shell out and get a photocopy A4 team sheet.

Brooster
16-01-2015, 06:09 PM
I buy from Brian at Almondvale Programmes regularly and find his prices very reasonable indeed. Brilliant wee shop, excellent service and reasonable prices.

Shields Hibee
17-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Yep, Brian is the man to buy progs etc from. Top class service, decent prices and always lots of banter to be had whether or not its matchday.

Boris
17-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Interesting and thanks also.
Don't take offence at my opinion on your pricing.
Its only an opinion.

I've already got a team sheet and I wonder what Brentside are offering. Be a bit ***** to shell out and get a photocopy A4 team sheet.

If you click on "condition" it shows it is a single sheet & its been folded!

Brian is correct - 2 different teamsheets that day, both just black & white photocopies. I was in the Pressbox & the teamsheet there & in centre stand was different to the one available mainly from refreshment stalls in rest of ground.

silverhibee
17-01-2015, 12:44 AM
First Hibs game i went to with my missus, think it was the last too :greengrin but still happily together, sat in the old main stand that day, treated very well by the folk of PNE.

Boris
17-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Excellent response.

Further to my earlier reply - just dug them both out (I was bored!). You're welcome to them with my compliments if you're looking for them for your collection. Very slight stain on one but both in good nick. Maybe hand them over if you're going to game tomorrow & want them?

Iggy Pope
18-01-2015, 12:53 PM
Further to my earlier reply - just dug them both out (I was bored!). You're welcome to them with my compliments if you're looking for them for your collection. Very slight stain on one but both in good nick. Maybe hand them over if you're going to game tomorrow & want them?

PM on way....