PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN SUPPORTERS LIMITED FORMED

RSS Bot
14-01-2015, 12:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5107)

Onceinawhile
14-01-2015, 12:46 PM
18.75 a month, slightly higher than I'd hoped tbh.

jacomo
14-01-2015, 01:14 PM
I don't see any references to our neighbours, snide or otherwise. Nor a video that shows as many clips of players in maroon as it does those in green & white. Maybe we're just not big enough.

I welcome this, but for me it's a shame that we couldn't link shares to attendance at ER in some way. This would give people an added incentive to turn up and support the team, and increasing attendance would benefit the club in so many other ways too.

Danderhall Hibs
14-01-2015, 10:15 PM
18.75 a month, slightly higher than I'd hoped tbh.

What do you think is reasonable?

lyonhibs
14-01-2015, 10:18 PM
I don't see any references to our neighbours, snide or otherwise. Nor a video that shows as many clips of players in maroon as it does those in green & white. Maybe we're just not big enough.

I welcome this, but for me it's a shame that we couldn't link shares to attendance at ER in some way. This would give people an added incentive to turn up and support the team, and increasing attendance would benefit the club in so many other ways too.

How would the club make that connection? You mean shares cost less if you're a renewing or new ST holder or similar?

Eyrie
14-01-2015, 11:31 PM
What do you think is reasonable?

Given that this is a collective scheme, I'd have expected £10 per month which would be more affordable for those who don't have available funds for the minimum share purchase direct from the club.

I do like the significance of £18.75 though.