PDA

View Full Version : Liam Craig

Borderhibbie76
11-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Have to say, after a great performance in the Zombies match, our captain has IMO reverted to type in the last 2 matches and for me he is just not captain material. Personally would have dropped him for Dylan yesterday.
Also he never acknowledges the fans at FT unless we win, credit to Fontaine and Robbo who were i think the only 2 who did yesterday.
Disappointed as I thought after Gers game, LC would kick on but he was poor in derby and pretty woeful yesterday.

SMAXXA
11-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Have to say, after a great performance in the Zombies match, our captain has IMO reverted to type in the last 2 matches and for me he is just not captain material. Personally would have dropped him for Dylan yesterday.
Also he never acknowledges the fans at FT unless we win, credit to Fontaine and Robbo who were i think the only 2 who did yesterday.
Disappointed as I thought after Gers game, LC would kick on but he was poor in derby and pretty woeful yesterday.

Harsh, one swallow doesn't make a summer. We had a number of players of the boil yesterday, keeper, defence, Allan, Robo so to start a thread to single out Craig is wrong IMO.

Since90+2
11-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Craig was not poor in the Derby at all.

Thought we played well and contributed to us dominating the majority of the game.

marinello59
11-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Harsh, one swallow doesn't make a summer. We had a number of players of the boil yesterday, keeper, defence, Allan, Robo so to start a thread opens single out Craig is wrong IMO.

:agree:

lucky
11-01-2015, 01:17 PM
He's just an easy target for some of our support. He was not aware near the worst player for us yesterday

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2015, 01:55 PM
He's just an easy target for some of our support. He was not aware near the worst player for us yesterday

Bronson
11-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Craig has been decent most of the season and he was alright yesterday, strange thread, any excuse to bash the guy it seems.

matty_f
11-01-2015, 01:58 PM

Totally agree. Craig put in a soft roll yesterday and tried to get things going.

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Totally agree. Craig put in a soft roll yesterday and tried to get things going.

a soft what?

matty_f
11-01-2015, 02:04 PM
a soft what?

:greengrin: kebab.

Meant 'shift' but it appears auto-correct had other ideas!

Stuarty27
11-01-2015, 02:09 PM
He is a very poor footballer, sooner he is moved on the better.

Expecting Rain
11-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Craig is a waste of space, spends most his time and energy chasing after the referees.

J-C
11-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Not the worst yesterday but he did start reverting back to his pointing and shouting game again, at times I just want to see him lead from the front instead of being a moaner on the park, he wasn't one that lost us the points.

staunchhibby
11-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Craig was certainly not the only one to have a day yesterday so why single him out.

AlbertK86
11-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Just said on another thread that he has improved his performance of late but definitely isn't captain material

Thought he was okay yesterday other than pathetic clearance that hit off Hanlon and went into our own net

Would like to see him at tip of diamond with Allan and McGeough the middle two

Borderhibbie76
11-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Im npt singling him out at all so unsure why people are stating I am?? However he is our captain and IMO not performing nearly enough on a consistent basis. There were a few who let us down yesterday I agree but as Captain I dont think he takes enough responsibility on the park. ..the opposite in fact he hides. Think about when it went to 3 3 yesterday...the finger pointing and moaning at ref starts rather than cajoling and inspiring his team mates. Again I am not picking on him or singling him out for losing 2pts yesterday but the Rangers match apart...i dont think he does anywhere near enough for the team

Winston Ingram
11-01-2015, 04:11 PM
He wasn't rubbish in the derby at all. Thoroughly deserved to keep his place.

11-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Harsh, one swallow doesn't make a summer. We had a number of players of the boil yesterday, keeper, defence, Allan, Robo so to start a thread to single out Craig is wrong IMO.

AK86
11-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Liam Craig should have been binned with the rest of slackers who got us relegated.
Captain :confused: Don't make laugh

SMAXXA
11-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Im npt singling him out at all so unsure why people are stating I am?? However he is our captain and IMO not performing nearly enough on a consistent basis. There were a few who let us down yesterday I agree but as Captain I dont think he takes enough responsibility on the park. ..the opposite in fact he hides. Think about when it went to 3 3 yesterday...the finger pointing and moaning at ref starts rather than cajoling and inspiring his team mates. Again I am not picking on him or singling him out for losing 2pts yesterday but the Rangers match apart...i dont think he does anywhere near enough for the team

I don't get the finger pointing and talking to the ref stuff, he does it all the time so not just like he does it when we are getting beat. Look at the rangers and hearts games for example, he's constantly in the refs ear and rightly so most if the time. As long as it doesn't distract him from his game and I don't think it does, it's just his way, footballs always had moaners and players like this, Barry Ferguson made a career out of it. Also it's part if being a captain aswell that he's the one that talks to the ref and jot half your team.

skipster7
11-01-2015, 04:25 PM
I thought he was part of a midfield that controlled the first hour comfortably. Actually thought him and Robertson were good first half.

LaMotta
11-01-2015, 04:42 PM
I don't get the finger pointing and talking to the ref stuff, he does it all the time so not just like he does it when we are getting beat. Look at the rangers and hearts games for example, he's constantly in the refs ear and rightly so most if the time. As long as it doesn't distract him from his game and I don't think it does, it's just his way, footballs always had moaners and players like this, Barry Ferguson made a career out of it. Also it's part if being a captain aswell that he's the one that talks to the ref and jot half your team.

Our Captains always seem to get it tight for some bizarre reason or another.

Rob Jones used to get accused of being the Wandering Jew of Jerusalem, allegedly out of position constantly, tearing about the pitch up at the left wing like a deranged giraffe (and 3 Hibs managers let get him get away with his perceived desire to roam).

So when Hogg replaced him as Captain people should have been happy, but apparently his hair was too fluffy and resembled that of a child's teddy bear making him a poor choice to have the job of inspiring his team mates.

Then McPake came along but apparently he was too inspiring to be a Captain and we needed someone with less fire in his belly.

Now there is no point in Liam Craig being Captain because he points.

eastcoasthibby
11-01-2015, 05:14 PM
30 minutes from our midfield yesterday and then they faded when falkirk pushed us higher up the spark and the space wasn't there.
LC was not the worst in a poorer showing than what we have been used to and I do agree that when we don't have lots of possession and need to work for it he almost completely disappears ...instead rolling the sleeves up getting people to work and keep shape he starts moaning at refs and loosing concentration ..doesn't lead the team .

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2015, 05:41 PM

:agree: some folk have got a bee in their bonnet an won't change their mind - ever.

Alfred E Newman
11-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of these comments are ridiculous.

ancient hibee
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM

The reason people are saying that you're singling Craig out is because you are.Read your post again to check.

JimBHibees
11-01-2015, 06:28 PM

Our Captains always seem to get it tight for some bizarre reason or another.

Rob Jones used to get accused of being the Wandering Jew of Jerusalem, allegedly out of position constantly, tearing about the pitch up at the left wing like a deranged giraffe (and 3 Hibs managers let get him get away with his perceived desire to roam).

So when Hogg replaced him as Captain people should have been happy, but apparently his hair was too fluffy and resembled that of a child's teddy bear making him a poor choice to have the job of inspiring his team mates.

Then McPake came along but apparently he was too inspiring to be a Captain and we needed someone with less fire in his belly.

Now there is no point in Liam Craig being Captain because he points.

Agree it's what yam trolls do.

Craig was fine yesterday and played well in the derby.

AK86
11-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some of these comments are ridiculous.
Liam Craig. Captain of Hibernian fc. Now that's ridiculous

emerald green
11-01-2015, 07:01 PM

I wonder if you would say that to Alan Stubbs? To his face.

There seems to be an agenda against Liam Craig (with some), and it doesn't really matter whether he plays well or badly.

AK86
11-01-2015, 07:22 PM
I wonder if you would say that to Alan Stubbs? To his face.

There seems to be an agenda against Liam Craig (with some), and it doesn't really matter whether he plays well or badly.
Yes I would. What a strange question.

liam Craig does not act like a captain , lead like one or play like one. A hibs captain should be someone to look up to. Someone you can count on. I expect him to at least look proud to manage such a great club.in times of need he has gone missing.
its not an agenda, it's an observation and if you opened your eyes you would see the guy more times than not plays very poor.

emerald green
11-01-2015, 07:39 PM

liam Craig does not act like a captain , lead like one or play like one. A hibs captain should be someone to look up to. Someone you can count on. I expect him to at least look proud to manage such a great club.in times of need he has gone missing.
its not an agenda, it's an observation and if you opened your eyes you would see the guy more times than not plays very poor.

I doubt that. Not strange at all IMHO.

In what way does he not act like a captain? What do you mean by "look up to"? A football team should be able to count on everyone in the team, not just the captain, although the captain has additional responsibilities.

"Look proud to manage such a great club" - Liam Craig isn't the manager. I presume you mean to captain the club? How is he meant to look exactly?

If Craig has "gone missing" (whatever that specifically means - you don't say) he sure aint the only one I've seen in a Hibs jersey doing that in recent seasons, yet Craig gets it tight on these forums regularly. That's what I mean by an agenda.

Believe me, my eyes are wide open. I just disagree that he plays very poorly more times than not. If that was the case do you think AS would be playing him in the team?

I respect AS judgement more than yours when it comes to judging a football player. LC is not the greatest Hibs captain, but the criticism he gets on this forum is over the top.

How many times have I read posters coming on here saying the supporters should get behind the team. I presume you exclude Liam Craig from that?

The_Exile
11-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Jeezo, some crazy comments in this thread likes! About 20% of the captains job is on the field on a Saturday, I mean, I don't think folk are thick or anything, but perhaps they get caught up in the 2 hours of matchday and forget what being a club captain is all about? For every 1 person that says "he moans and points", you'll get 100 who see him as someone who is willing to give every fibre of his being for the team and his team mates. I'm not Craig's biggest fan, he's got flaws, every single one of our players have flaws, but I very much think he's laid a lot of last seasons ghosts to rest this year with some consistently very good performances.

JimBHibees
11-01-2015, 07:56 PM

Joke of a comment.

Stuarty27
11-01-2015, 08:48 PM
He will always be remembered as the captain that got us relegated in my eyes.

I for one will never forgive him for the performances he gave last season in our pitiful run.

Even one good performance against Rangers will not paper over the cracks in what has been a shocking 18months.

Sooner he is binned the better.

FranckSuzy
11-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Liam Craig should have been binned with the rest of slackers who got us relegated.

:hmmm:

JimBHibees
11-01-2015, 08:53 PM

I for one will never forgive him for the performances he gave last season in our pitiful run.

Even one good performance against Rangers will not paper over the cracks in what has been a shocking 18months.

Dear oh dear. The management team got us relegated.

JimBHibees
11-01-2015, 08:53 PM
:hmmm:

Screams yam.

Danderhall Hibs
11-01-2015, 08:54 PM

Too many folk like this - this is why he doesn't stand a chance.

H18Y GW
11-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Too many folk like this - this is why he doesn't stand a chance.

The same folk who are chasing people away from ER...Home games are now a chore,away games a pleasure

HappyAsHellas
11-01-2015, 08:57 PM

So it was his fault alone we got relegated? Maybe the fact he was played consistently out of position by an imposter of a manager was somewhat instrumental in this process. If you really think he's only had one good performance this season then I have to presume it's the only game you've seen. He will be a very important player for us this season, as he has already proved to most fans. Try cheering him on next game, you might actually enjoy it a bit more.

Stuarty27
11-01-2015, 09:07 PM
So it was his fault alone we got relegated? Maybe the fact he was played consistently out of position by an imposter of a manager was somewhat instrumental in this process. If you really think he's only had one good performance
this season then I have to presume it's the only game you've seen. He will be a very important player for us this season, as he has already proved to most fans. Try cheering him on next game, you might actually enjoy it a bit more.

I enjoy the games fine, I have been to 90% of the games this season home and away, and he doesn't deserve to be in our starting 11 never mind our captain.

I never said it was his fault but he was a major contributor to us going down.

The fact is, he just isn't a very good footballer and to top it off he isn't very likeable to watch with his antics towards the refs and opposing players every game, its actually embarrassing that he is our captain.

SMAXXA
11-01-2015, 09:10 PM

Phone do you know the players don't look up to him and don't count on him? Remember the captain doesn't always have to be the best player, there's a number of qualities and strengths players have and most a regular punter won't see that qualifies him to be the captain and from what I gather he is a very good leader and ambassador of our club.

3pm
11-01-2015, 09:26 PM
He's been fine the last 2 weeks.

AK86
11-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Screams yam.
Oh please, is that your answer to anyone on here who dares to critisize.

liam Craig has been here nearly 2 years and has played about 10 decent games. I have seen him play poorly, and when he does he hides. He dosent take responsibility with the ball , he dosent guide players through bad times, he has missed crucial penalties and has generally been quite uninspiring.
its my opinion of him, it may be wrong in your and others eyes but it dosent make me a poppy thief.

emerald green
11-01-2015, 09:58 PM

In your post #34 you said, and I quote:

"He will always be remembered as the captain that got us relegated in my eyes."

How is that not saying it was his fault?

Stuarty27
11-01-2015, 10:05 PM
In your post #34 you said, and I quote:

"He will always be remembered as the captain that got us relegated in my eyes."

How is that not saying it was his fault?

I think you suggested that I said it was his fault alone. Which quite clearly isn't the case but as I previously stated he was a major factor in it.

Open your eyes, he is a terrible player and offers nothing apart from moaning at the refs and opposition players.

JimBHibees
11-01-2015, 10:08 PM

liam Craig has been here nearly 2 years and has played about 10 decent games. I have seen him play poorly, and when he does he hides. He dosent take responsibility with the ball , he dosent guide players through bad times, he has missed crucial penalties and has generally been quite uninspiring.
its my opinion of him, it may be wrong in your and others eyes but it dosent make me a poppy thief.

His form recently has been very good don't see any other motivation for the timing.

emerald green
11-01-2015, 10:09 PM

There's a difference between some daring to criticise and posting complete nonsense. I think Craig has only ever once missed a penalty kick. How many "penalties" do you think he has missed?

I note you haven't answered my post #31.

emerald green
11-01-2015, 10:17 PM
I think you suggested that I said it was his fault alone. Which quite clearly isn't the case but as I previously stated he was a major factor in it.

Open your eyes, he is a terrible player and offers nothing apart from moaning at the refs and opposition players.

The bit in bold. Nope, wasn't me. You need to open your eyes I think, not me.

You clearly have a dislike for Liam Craig. That's your opinion, but I wonder if it's shared by Alan Stubbs? I would hazard a guess that he's a better judge of a footballer than you.

AK86
11-01-2015, 10:19 PM
There's a difference between some daring to criticise and posting complete nonsense. I think Craig has only ever once missed a penalty kick. How many "penalties" do you think he has missed?

I note you haven't answered my post #31.
Well it's just blethering isn't it? I don't rate liam Craig , you do, it's as simple as that. I don't have to justify every view I give, and neither of course do you.

i don't know how many pens he has missed, I'm confident it's more than one though. Your idea of captain material and mine are different. I admit though, we have no other stand out contenders. Thanks mr Fenlon , you useless little man

Stuarty27
11-01-2015, 10:26 PM
Well it's just blethering isn't it? I don't rate liam Craig , you do, it's as simple as that. I don't have to justify every view I give, and neither of course do you.

i don't know how many pens he has missed, I'm confident it's more than one though. Your idea of captain material and mine are different. I admit though, we have no other stand out contenders. Thanks mr Fenlon , you useless little man

We have two standouts in my eyes, Gray or Fontaine.

Hermit Crab
11-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Harsh criticism for Craig this thread. I think he's been decent this season. There are a few others who have been worse and one I can think of that shouldn't be near the starting 11.

The Sundance Kid
11-01-2015, 10:30 PM

For future reference he has only missed one competitive penalty for us, scoring 5. There are things he can be criticised for but his penalty record is not one of them

emerald green
11-01-2015, 10:30 PM

I agree you don't have to justify every view you give. I don't think anybody has asked you to do that. What is happening is that your views / opinions are being challenged. You shouldn't be surprised by that if you post on a fans forum.

My idea of captain material is someone like the great Pat Stanton, Frank Sauzee, or even Rob Jones (not everyone will agree with that even I suspect). Unfortunately we don't have players like that at Hibs at the moment, and no way is Liam Craig as good as these players.

I'm trying to make the point that, in my opinion, some of the criticism of Liam Craig is ridiculous, and way OTT.

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:35 PM

:tub4:

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:39 PM

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Craig is a waste of space, spends most his time and energy chasing after the referees.

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:45 PM
]He is a very poor footballer, sooner he is moved on the better.[/B]

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:47 PM

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:49 PM

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:54 PM

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 10:57 PM

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 11:13 PM
I enjoy the games fine, I have been to 90% of the games this season home and away, and he doesn't deserve to be in our starting 11 never mind our captain.

The fact is, he just isn't a very good footballer and to top it off he isn't very likeable to watch with his antics towards the refs and opposing players every game, its actually embarrassing that he is our captain.

Cameron1875
11-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Coward of a footballer. Heart sinks a little more every time I see Craig and Robertson lining up in midfield together.

matty_f
11-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Coward of a footballer. Heart sinks a little more every time I see Craig and Robertson lining up in midfield together.

That's just nonsense. He evidently list confidence last season but in no way could anyone label him a coward this season. Ridiculous post.

Hermit Crab
11-01-2015, 11:26 PM

Absoloute rasper of a post! Don't drink and type!

silverhibee
11-01-2015, 11:33 PM
No Comment.

Mikey09
11-01-2015, 11:52 PM

:wtf:

Scottie
12-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Take a step back from the keyboard and take a big breath. The end is nigh. :wink:

HoboHarry
12-01-2015, 05:09 AM
Yet another "thinks he's a clever wind up merchant" typing on an empty head.

AK86
12-01-2015, 08:57 AM
[/B]

At the very least , learn how to multi quote. You come over as a 12 year old.

allezsauzee
12-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Well Liam Craig getting a fair crack of the whip from supporters didn't last very long did it!

Smartie
12-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Unbelievable.

We're on a decent run of form and have a bad day at the office with the keeper and defence chucking goals in whilst the strikers miss open goals yet Liam Craig gets it in the neck?

He wasn't at his best on Saturday, nowhere near his worst and there were at least 6 players worse than him

emerald green
12-01-2015, 09:16 AM

Ah well, another day, another senseless post. I despair.

staunchhibby
12-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Teletext supporters at work again.

db03
12-01-2015, 09:41 AM

never been Craig's biggest fan, don't think he is a good footballer but he does try.
Can not believe you are having a go at Robertson. His work rate is 2nd to none and he is a decent footballer

McIntosh
12-01-2015, 10:08 AM
The criticisms are well over the top

Expecting Rain
12-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Some people don`t rate certain players and express their views via the forum, this causes outrage amongst the super elite clique, some of that group respond by calling you a yam................................Hibs have some very good players, good players and not so good players, Alan Stubbs has done a tremendous job in the short space of time he has been here, mostly the pick of the team are the guys that he has brought to the club.

Brightside
12-01-2015, 10:30 AM
He didnt have a good game yesterday but his form has been much better than earlier in the season. Him and Robertson looked a little tired on Saturday tbh - as did Allan. We gave up loads of possesion in the midfield in the 2nd half, which obv put us under loads of pressure.

matty_f
12-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Some people don`t rate certain players and express their views via the forum, this causes outrage amongst the super elite clique, some of that group respond by calling you a yam................................Hibs have some very good players, good players and not so good players, Alan Stubbs has done a tremendous job in the short space of time he has been here, mostly the pick of the team are the guys that he has brought to the club.

The super elite clique :faf:

J-C
12-01-2015, 10:47 AM
I looked forward to seeing Craig come here and he played ok in the first few months under Fenlon, he and nearly every player at the club were terrible under Butcher, with him being captain made that more annoyng as you were looking for leadership from him.

I would've been delighted if he went elsewhere at the end of last season and after a few disappointing games he's started to play a lot better but he's still not the player he should be, he doesn't take games by the scruff of the neck and make things happen, Allan and McGeough have been doing that instead.

Saturday he was just ok, decent in the 1st half but like the whole team he vanished into hs wee shell when needed most, his contract I think is up in the summer and I can't see it being renewed.

Expecting Rain
12-01-2015, 11:04 AM
The super elite clique :faf:

Glad that made you laugh.

brog
12-01-2015, 11:04 AM

Actually a 12 year old would know how to multi quote, it's us old guys who can't cope with technology. However, using my super skills I did have a quick glance at your last 25 posts, every one of which is entirely negative & almost angry. Either you're a Yam on the wind-up or you really need to have a lie down from time to time.
FWIW, I watched the whole game on Hibs TV yesterday & I would on balance say that LC had a decent game & I'm not one of his biggest fans. All sport is confidence & in the 1st half in particular LC expressed himself, going at the defence & threading through some excellent passes. After his unlucky og that confidence dipped & so did his performance but not his effort. Separately it really is encouraging to notice that nearly every player yesterday, certainly in first half, looked to go forward & make something happen. What a difference from the side, back, side, back - hoof routine of last season.

Mikey
12-01-2015, 11:05 AM
this causes outrage amongst the super elite clique

Aye, these Hibs supporters who come onto Hibs fans websites and defend Hibs players need to have a word with themselves.

Mikey
12-01-2015, 11:07 AM
some of that group respond by calling you a yam.

Either you're a Yam...........

:tee hee:

Mikey09
12-01-2015, 11:13 AM

No mate I don't.... Just sick and tired of folk having a go at Craig. After last seasons debacle under Butcher the easy thing for Liam to do would be to ask for a transfer. Be in no doubt there would have been premier league clubs lining up to sign him. He didn't. He has knuckled down and is working hard. Liam will admit himself he can do better but if you're seriously saying he isn't a better player from last season.... Well, it's you that's coming across as a 12 year old.... Oh, and i will post exactly the way I want to thanks very much... :aok:

ahibby
12-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Just said on another thread that he has improved his performance of late but definitely isn't captain material

Thought he was okay yesterday other than pathetic clearance that hit off Hanlon and went into our own net

Would like to see him at tip of diamond with Allan and McGeough the middle two

I would like to see him at St Johnstone or anywhere else rather than at Hibs.

Mikey09
12-01-2015, 12:28 PM
I would like to see him at St Johnstone or anywhere else rather than at Hibs.

:yawn:

ahibby
12-01-2015, 12:35 PM
:yawn:

:na na:

Alfred E Newman
12-01-2015, 06:19 PM

What a load of tripe.

Malthibby
12-01-2015, 06:40 PM
I want to defend Craig but I'm not part of the Super Elite Clique, where can I get an appplication form?
Accusing him of cowardice is just slavering.
I can't be ersed writing anything else.

Borderhibbie76
12-01-2015, 08:59 PM
I looked forward to seeing Craig come here and he played ok in the first few months under Fenlon, he and nearly every player at the club were terrible under Butcher, with him being captain made that more annoyng as you were looking for leadership from him.

I would've been delighted if he went elsewhere at the end of last season and after a few disappointing games he's started to play a lot better but he's still not the player he should be, he doesn't take games by the scruff of the neck and make things happen, Allan and McGeough have been doing that instead.

Saturday he was just ok, decent in the 1st half but like the whole team he vanished into hs wee shell when needed most, his contract I think is up in the summer and I can't see it being renewed.

Agree totally with this, tbh a lot of comments on this thread are unfair but Craig is not the player most of cus thought we had signed and I think he should probably move on in the summer

marleyhib
12-01-2015, 09:48 PM

Agree with this he's been good recently. He gets a lota stick, wasn't great on Saturday wasn't awful, needs our support not criticism.

EVENTUALLY
12-01-2015, 10:00 PM
Since I watched him against Malmo my view is that he is generally weak. Never ever a Captain.
A move would benefit him and Hibs.

R11Loaded
13-01-2015, 12:01 AM
He's been in the swimming pool with the physio according to my mate, he always sees Farid and Jordan in the pool with Kirsty. So maybe had a knock?

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

heretoday
13-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Craig was great against the huns, not so great the other day. Nobody's perfect.

lord bunberry
13-01-2015, 04:06 PM
I just watched him on the football show on STV Edinburgh, he says our aim is now to get 2nd place.

J-C
13-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Since I watched him against Malmo my view is that he is generally weak. Never ever a Captain.
A move would benefit him and Hibs.

Switched over to watch that then switched off immediately when that Jambo knobend Ewan Cameron was presenting it, yesterday that was.

lord bunberry
13-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Switched over to watch that then switched off immediately when that Jambo knobend Ewan Cameron was presenting it, yesterday that was.

The football show is ok, Peter Martin and Alan Rough do it, Gordon Smith was on as well. Thankfully Cameron doesn't do that show.

Billy Whizz
13-01-2015, 04:17 PM
The football show is ok, Peter Martin and Alan Rough do it, Gordon Smith was on as well. Thankfully Cameron doesn't do that show.

I watched it too, thought it was good. A new on tonight at 6.30pm

lord bunberry
13-01-2015, 04:21 PM
I watched it too, thought it was good. A new on tonight at 6.30pm

I think it's Monday to Friday at 18:30. I won't see it then but I've set it to record every night.

J-C
13-01-2015, 05:32 PM

Yea I was meaning the main programme rather than the football show with Roughie.