PDA

View Full Version : Harris Interview in the Scotsman

neil7908
06-01-2015, 11:28 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/alex-harris-looks-to-make-up-for-lost-time-at-dundee-1-3651849

Nothing too exciting to be honest but thought this was quite interesting as it confirms something that was obvious to everyone watching but Butcher didn't seem to notice:

“The way I broke through was great and I was really enjoying my football and I was playing quite a lot. Then I got injured last season and that definitely stalled me. I wasn’t as match fit as I could have been when I returned to the Hibs team. I always try my best and it didn’t work out at Hibs last season for whatever reason.”

Also says Stubbs has told him he is definitely in his plans so hopefully he'll get some good experience and be ready for our return to the SPL next season!

madhatter
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/alex-harris-looks-to-make-up-for-lost-time-at-dundee-1-3651849

Nothing too exciting to be honest but thought this was quite interesting as it confirms something that was obvious to everyone watching but Butcher didn't seem to notice:

“The way I broke through was great and I was really enjoying my football and I was playing quite a lot. Then I got injured last season and that definitely stalled me. I wasn’t as match fit as I could have been when I returned to the Hibs team. I always try my best and it didn’t work out at Hibs last season for whatever reason.”

Also says Stubbs has told him he is definitely in his plans so hopefully he'll get some good experience and be ready for our return to the SPL next season!

Good luck to the lad. Got good pace and footballing brain but needs to work on tackling, heading and bravery. Its difficult for him after that horrible tackle he received but needs to get past it. He can beat virtually any player in Scottish football one on one if he was confident enough to take them on.

Hibby Gav
07-01-2015, 01:15 PM
I think he will really benefit from a change of scene....still a good wee player...just needs to get his confidence back
He has a better chance of that away from ER right now..

ggtth

WillowbraeHibby
07-01-2015, 01:24 PM
I think he will really benefit from a change of scene....still a good wee player...just needs to get his confidence back
He has a better chance of that away from ER right now..

ggtth

Agree with your post, we need fighters, and players willing to get in there where it hurts... Unfortunately, young Harris needs to get his confidence back, which he will hopefully? :flag: