PDA

View Full Version : Seat without a view (PBS)

HappyAsHellas
04-01-2015, 04:19 PM
At the game yesterday I was in row 9, which is the first row of seats at the concourse when you first enter the away end. If seated, you cannot see the goals, or indeed, the bye line. I would have thought that one of the basics of stadium design would be that the people can see the fracking game! What a dump. Standing up I could see the top half of the near post and the crossbar and not much else. I saw the guy hit the ball for their goal but that was about it. Surely these seats should be sold as restricted view or whatever, to at least give you an idea that all might not be well. I presume it would have been the same for everyone at either end in this row. On past occasions I have been seated further up and never knew about this.

Www1875hfc
04-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Place is an absolute *****hole.
A steward demanded to see this boys ticket he had Row 7 seat 1?
Which was non existent.Seat numbers went from 11, 2,3,4, 22 ?
Then on another row,the seat numbers went from 10, to 28 ?

13936 13937

Take it,these were the seats that were renewed following Celtc visit?

All BIG stadium's do this dontcha know :wink:

3pm
04-01-2015, 05:39 PM
It's a tip.

emerald green
04-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Bulldoze the place. It's a midden.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Did you check out the John Robertson lounge on TV when the game was on?...lol...it looked like a converted pie and bovril kiosk....:hilarious

Glory Lurker
04-01-2015, 06:03 PM
I've always felt that the sight line down to the near goal line is poor. Certainly never encountered the same in the FF (nor my solitary visit to the South Stand for a Scotland game). Tynecastle is just a rubbish stadium.

04-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Did you check out the John Robertson lounge on TV when the game was on?...lol...it looked like a converted pie and bovril kiosk....:hilarious

Hahahahahahaha the hospitality box is embarrassing just like the rest of the place - absolute dump!

Pete
04-01-2015, 06:15 PM
It's retro.

Oscar T Grouch
04-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Did Budge no say they'd fix the seats to at least match the other ones? It must be easy enough to buy seats that match grey or bloodied turd colours and put them in they correct order? Or I'm I being daft thinking this? Every time them or the the Rangers visit we replace all the broken seats like for like.

Vini1875
04-01-2015, 06:34 PM
At either side of the stand there is a column of single seats to one side of the steps. It is odd to just to squeeze in an extra 80 seats, people have to sit alone, ******g idiotic.

LancashireHibby
04-01-2015, 07:01 PM
At either side of the stand there is a column of single seats to one side of the steps. It is odd to just to squeeze in an extra 80 seats, people have to sit alone, ******g idiotic.

Would you want to sit next to a Jambo?

Pretty Boy
04-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Place is a dump.

Not even a fun dump to visit like Alloa or somewhere, just a really shan stadium.

MSK
04-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Place is a dump.

Not even a fun dump to visit like Alloa or somewhere, just a really shan stadium.13940

Booked4Being-Ugly
04-01-2015, 07:56 PM
I refuse to pay good money to go to that absolute *****hole excuse of a stadium.

Pretty Boy
04-01-2015, 08:07 PM

:faf:

whiskyhibby
04-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Did Budge no say they'd fix the seats to at least match the other ones? It must be easy enough to buy seats that match grey or bloodied turd colours and put them in they correct order? Or I'm I being daft thinking this? Every time them or the the Rangers visit we replace all the broken seats like for like.

Your right, there was a lot of Blue seats near where I was sitting, maybe a job lot that The Rangers had to give them in compensation from their visit to Tynie?

leggeto
04-01-2015, 08:27 PM
At the game yesterday I was in row 9, which is the first row of seats at the concourse when you first enter the away end. If seated, you cannot see the goals, or indeed, the bye line. I would have thought that one of the basics of stadium design would be that the people can see the fracking game! What a dump. Standing up I could see the top half of the near post and the crossbar and not much else. I saw the guy hit the ball for their goal but that was about it. Surely these seats should be sold as restricted view or whatever, to at least give you an idea that all might not be well. I presume it would have been the same for everyone at either end in this row. On past occasions I have been seated further up and never knew about this.

I was in the same row close to the corner flag and I could see Ok,but couldn't sit down as my knees would have been half way over the woman in front of me,no space at all.
Were the 3 bus shelters not put up temporarily for 10year life until they build the super stadium, and as for the main stand Jesus what a bombscare.

leggeto
04-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Your right, there was a lot of Blue seats near where I was sitting, maybe a job lot that The Rangers had to give them in compensation from their visit to Tynie?

Possible painting contract for ian black when he gets hoofed by the manky mob

Peevemor
04-01-2015, 08:38 PM

One of the problems they'll have is that the original seats will be nothing like their original colour, especially the maroon ones as (IIRC) it's the colour that fades fastest and most in the sun.

Albanian Hibs
04-01-2015, 08:42 PM
It's a swamp.

Mikey09
04-01-2015, 09:52 PM
I dunno what you all have a problem with.... It's the best atmosphere in Scotland... So I've heard once or twice from biscuits on Sportsound.... :greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-01-2015, 10:03 PM

Brilliant, K :greengrin

O'Rourke3
04-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Do they not have an annual re-painting regime or was that under Southern?