PDA

View Full Version : Supporter representation voting: update

Martinwillis
04-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Good evening everyone. For those that don't know, I am one of the nominees in the voting process for the position of supporter representative. I have today emailed the club to make them aware of concerns that were brought to me at Tynecastle yesterday. The main concern seemed to be that a lot of them were unaware that the vote was open and how to access the vote now it is no longer on the main page of the official site. I don't know if this is a problem that lots of fans have had, but it seems like a pretty obvious thing the club to try and resolve until voting closes on the 18th.

hopefully we will see something sorted shortly.

It was great to have the opportunity to meet and chat to do many of you yesterday.
regards
martin
@mrmartinwillis

Beefster
04-01-2015, 04:21 PM
It's been publicised on the Hibs website, here, the Bounce and in the press. The voting is online so, if you're going to vote, you've probably seen it somewhere. Beyond a costly mailing to the Hibs database, I'm not sure how much more Hibs can do to publicise it.

Personally, I think the candidates should be out and about at the games with leaflets, placards etc. If you want folks' votes, go and get them.

Edit: I've just read that there will be a ballot box at ER. Presumably that'll also be publicised when the details are known.

Martinwillis
04-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks mate - simply passing on what fans came to me with yesterday... Start as you mean to go on and all that!

GGTTH

Stantons Angel
05-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Thanks mate - simply passing on what fans came to me with yesterday... Start as you mean to go on and all that!

GGTTH

i can understand your point of view but if these fans knew they could vote they must have been able to email or phone the club itself to find out ?

I always find it sad that the fans want something and make such a noise about not being heard etc and then take no interest until someone mentions they are missing out and it all up in the air again.

It has been publicised very well by the club and the fans' sites. I cant believe they will not have seen it in the newspapers and it was on the TV news programmes too?

Ive voted.................... have you?