PDA

View Full Version : Thank God I'm a Hibee

Cameron1875
04-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Their half time antics yesterday wheeling out ridiculous club 'legends'
Scott Wilson as a person in general
Naming beers after Ozturk
Gorgie Rules etc

Honestly thank **** I was taken to Easter Road as a child. There is something so brash and weird about Hearts which permeates through the entire club.
There seems to be a determination to let everyone know about everything Hearts do at all times regardless of its importance.

Hibs couldn't be more different. We don't need to blow our own trumpet about anything and just get on with things.

Was never too sure about the Hibs Class stuff people sometimes mention but there really is no comparison between the class of the two clubs.

Regardless of results and our unfortunately crap times with derbies, just imagine having to sit in that dump chatting about hibs attendance figures.

GGTTH

:flag:

Bronson
04-01-2015, 12:35 PM
I have a few hearts supporting mates and family members and you can definitely tell their jambos by certain comments they come out with. Nice guys, hoaching patter.

Keith_M
04-01-2015, 01:22 PM
I didn't realise until recently that some of them have a nickname for their Club of 'The Famous'.

I thought it was a joke, but somebody's even put it on their Wiki page.

How up your own *rse do you have to be to come up with that for a nickname.

JJP
04-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I didn't realise until recently that some of them have a nickname for their Club of 'The Famous'.

Yet another thing stolen from "the famous" Glasgow Rangers. They really do love their big cousins.

The_Exile
04-01-2015, 01:34 PM
I was close to becoming a Yak when a youngster, even went to the 98 cup final, we used to go Tynecastle one week and the Holy Ground the next. I always felt more at home at ER than the PBS despite us being utterly pish during that period. Absolutely cannae stand that lot now and all 3 of my wee ones won't even wear a maroon t shirt!!!

jacomo
04-01-2015, 01:51 PM

Cringeworthy, even by their own standards.

Pretty Boy
04-01-2015, 01:52 PM

It sums them up.

They have made up 2 nicknames for themselves, the big team and the famous, that absolutely no one else calls them trying to big make them seem a bit of a big deal. Could you imagine Real Madrid, Man Utd or even Celtic doing that?

Small time team with a ludicrous superiority complex.

DC_Hibs
04-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Scott Wilson as a pervert in general
:flag:

Agreed.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-01-2015, 02:24 PM

:agree:

100% correct PB

sidjames
04-01-2015, 02:29 PM
:agree:

100% correct PB

Personally I think of them as The Weezils. Shifty schemers who will lower themselves to any level to avoid anything they fear. Like bills for example.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-01-2015, 02:38 PM
They're famous for bumping charities and employing sex offenders. That's it. Surely they are being ironic when they give themselves these nick names?!

Scott Wilson is happy to be bumped by them as well. Shows how much of a back bone he has.

woody47
04-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Its a shame that they are so moronic that they dont even understand the concept of the word 'Legend'. Although to be fair to them, it seems that if you score against the mighty Hibees you get to become a legend. The fact that they brought on an aussie (Ryan McGovern) at half time and introduced him as a 'legend' because he scored against us in the SC final really says it all about who really is the big team and who is the small team. He played a massive 72 games for them :rolleyes:
I think if they were put in a psychiatrist's chair he would have a field day with them. All this 'we are bigger than you' syndrom is normally just people who actually have a size inferiority complex so they really should be pitied.:greengrin

big gogs
04-01-2015, 02:53 PM
They have done that for years,playing ,this town ain't big enough for both of us,wheeling out anybody that scored against us ,the cup final,that's the day hibs died as a club.a washed up announcer who was shafted for his money,when hearts went into administration.why don't hibs do the same,the announcer at Easter road was sacked for playing the tax man at a derby,those ******s on the terracing giving the five one gesture,it's gone get over it ,it doesn't bother me.im 61 attended the 0 7 game again it's history.the big team not in my eyes

weonlywon6-2
04-01-2015, 03:02 PM
They always seem to have a chip on their shoulder

Deansy
04-01-2015, 03:19 PM
They DO have a thing about 'Size' and seem to feel bitter and twisted that the'Reality of life' just doesn't reflect their opinion of themselves - but hey, the game needs fun and they provide it big-style !

weecounty hibby
04-01-2015, 03:41 PM
"The famous" thing is embarrassing frankly. They seem to define themselves by looking at us. The classic being "the big club/wee club" nonsense. No matter how they define that then they would have to concede that Aberdeen are bigger than them. But they won't. Fannies the lot of them. Oh aye and Skatchel was better than Le God😅

Slicer
04-01-2015, 04:34 PM

First time I noticed this, was when they were about to kick off against Liverpool and a mate updated his Facebook status with "c'mon the famous!!"

Just think about that for a minute!

inglisavhibs
04-01-2015, 04:36 PM
I was close to becoming a Yak when a youngster, even went to the 98 cup final, we used to go Tynecastle one week and the Holy Ground the next. I always felt more at home at ER than the PBS despite us being utterly pish during that period. Absolutely cannae stand that lot now and all 3 of my wee ones won't even wear a maroon t shirt!!!

one thing i always appreciate was having parents that were Hibs supporters.

TAHibby
04-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Thought it was really strange when before the game (Scott Wilson I presume) announced that the HOME support should not commit acts of racist abuse etc. What other club in the UK wouldn't just say 'supporters' in general?

Kato
04-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Weirdos, always have been.

Eyrie
04-01-2015, 07:13 PM
Thought it was really strange when before the game (Scott Wilson I presume) announced that the HOME support should not commit acts of racist abuse etc. What other club in the UK wouldn't just say 'supporters' in general?

A long standing problem - Mark Walters played there for Huns RIP and said the worst racist abuse he faced was at the PBS.

emerald green
04-01-2015, 07:30 PM
I think the only way to cure these sad people of their delusions and obsessions is a frontal lobotomy.

04-01-2015, 07:44 PM

Yes they do call themselves "the famous" - cringeworthy doesn't even begin to cover it! Utterly embarrassing!

Scott Wilson is a cringeworthy, classless and unfunny jambo clown. Just remember he was one of the many people on their creditors list btw when they were ripping off and stealing off everyone they came into contact with during the Romanov era.

Truly vile little club

04-01-2015, 07:50 PM
It sums them up.

They have made up 2 nicknames for themselves, the big team and the famous, that absolutely no one else calls them trying to big make them seem a bit of a big deal. Could you imagine Real Madrid, Man Utd or even Celtic doing that?

:top marks

Delusional, arrogant set of fans. Calling themselves "the famous" is one of the most hilarious things ever :faf::faf::faf::faf:

jimmythefish
04-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Every time we go there same old songs 1902 & 5-1 never heard them chant anything else, nothing original, never hear them sing praise to their manager or a player any player , no different yesterday but didn't hear them do much singing at aw yesterday

Swedish hibee
04-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Well they're not famous in Sweden, a man at my job asked me who they were!

Hearts 'the famous' but only in Gorgie.

weecounty hibby
04-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Well they're not famous in Sweden, a man at my job asked me who they were!

Hearts 'the famous' but only in Gorgie.

It reminds me of when you see ads for really crap part time magicians who call themselves " the Amazing Colin" or " the fabulous Dave" just like The Famous they are mostly total pish and instantly forgettable. Remember that self praise is no praise at all. To every other fan of other clubs they are famous for being deluded twats but not for their footballing conquests

Flanny boy
05-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Delusional ********s to a man.pure vermin

CorrieHibs
05-01-2015, 10:30 AM
I thought the man holding the Malmo flag was hilarious. They always seem to celebrate our misfortunes. Truly sad little club!

linlithgowhibbie
05-01-2015, 10:35 AM
I thought the man holding the Malmo flag was hilarious. They always seem to celebrate our misfortunes. Truly sad little club!

In fairness,,,,,, think Albert Kidd!!:wink:

Geo_1875
05-01-2015, 10:45 AM
They claimed thar we were no longer their rivals when Vlad pumped someone else's millions into them. They had bigger fish to fry and worlds to conquer. I don't remember them asking permission to rejoin our little club in the local banter game.

05-01-2015, 11:05 AM
"the famous" - famous for what exactly? Charity robbing? Peado employing? Being the most delusional set of supporters on the planet? Ripping people off? Racism? Bigotted set of fans? Having a horrible, asbestos ridden tin can shack for a stadium? :confused:

Certainly can't think of other ways that they would be "the famous".

Betty Boop
05-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Just thought Robbie Neilson's hair deserved a mention. What's that all about ?

EastCalderHibby
05-01-2015, 09:22 PM

ask them what they are famous for :greengrin

Eyrie
05-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Just thought Robbie Neilson's hair deserved a mention. What's that all about ?

It looks like a species that went extinct because it couldn't find anything to mate with.

Sir David Gray
05-01-2015, 11:01 PM
In fairness,,,,,, think Albert Kidd!!:wink:

Yep fair enough but we're celebrating them blowing the chance of winning their first league title for over 25 years.

They're celebrating us getting humped in a one off European qualifying match against a far fitter and superior team.

I can maybe get the "joke" if they had a Malmo flag for the first derby after the match had happened but to have it on show 18 months afterwards is a bit sad to be honest.

Particularly when it's not winding any Hibs fan up in the slightest.

Bad Martini
06-01-2015, 12:28 PM
First time I noticed this, was when they were about to kick off against Liverpool and a mate updated his Facebook status with "c'mon the famous!!"

Just think about that for a minute!

I remember standing on the Kop for that game. I remember them singing pish about Liverpool not being famous any more...the retort about their lack of fame and "who the **** ARE you lot anyway" was classic.

So was putting them out.

Erses. :thumbsup:

#FromTheCapital
06-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Yep fair enough but we're celebrating them blowing the chance of winning their first league title for over 25 years.

They're celebrating us getting humped in a one off European qualifying match against a far fitter and superior team.

I can maybe get the "joke" if they had a Malmo flag for the first derby after the match had happened but to have it on show 18 months afterwards is a bit sad to be honest.

Particularly when it's not winding any Hibs fan up in the slightest.

The funny thing is that they went and got pumped 7-0 only a few months later from Celtic. They lost any right they might've had to slag us for Malmo after that game.

06-01-2015, 01:22 PM
They claimed thar we were no longer their rivals when Vlad pumped someone else's millions into them. They had bigger fish to fry and worlds to conquer. I don't remember them asking permission to rejoin our little club in the local banter game.

Oh yes, the classic yam delusion that they had "killed us as a club" and they had "left us behind as rivals" :faf::jamboclow:ostrich: