PDA

View Full Version : PWSC Mcloed Street

BS44
03-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Quite happy to take our money, then when we have a sing song they pitch us out. Hearts ****s

Sing sing sing

Hermit Crab
03-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Quite happy to take our money, then when we have a sign song they pitch us out. Hearts ****s

Like most pubs that are not in the Easter rd area. If you start singing football (Hibs) songs it has the potential to attract trouble you will more than likely be asked to leave regardless if you've spent a £100 or £10.

BS44
03-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Fair enough mate. But why let us in the first place? Hibs fans (me and you) are gonna sing Hibs songs

Cod Boy
03-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Its a social club no place to sing football songs.

Hermit Crab
03-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Fair enough mate. But why let us in the first place? Hibs fans (me and you) are gonna sing Hibs songs

They let you in as a courtesy because they expect you obey the club rules.

Stantons Angel
03-01-2015, 11:34 PM
Quite happy to take our money, then when we have a sing song they pitch us out. Hearts ****s

Sing sing sing

you were guests in a Hearts area club whose hospitality you willingly took with their cheap bar prices. Im sure when the idea of letting in Hibs Supporters was put to the club this was one of the conditions of entry due to the fact that there would be Hearts supporters there too.

As the other poster quite rightly points out, doing something like this does have the potential for inciting trouble once people have drink inside them. This club premises has not long been open and totally refurbished by the PWSC Committee and they would be looking to keep a safe atmosphere

As you will probably be aware the Hibs club does not allow Hearts supporters in the premises on Derby day even though away supporters are often catered for upstairs in the lounge area.

You and your friends where therefore lucky to find somewhere with a cheap bar so near to the ground. Im sure the person who spoke up to have the Hibs supporters in their today will fully understand your wit and wisdom!

BS44
03-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Its a social club no place to sing football songs.

Mikey, it's the biggest game of our season. What the **** are we expected to do?

Cod Boy
03-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Its club rules that they dont allow football songs.

BS44
03-01-2015, 11:42 PM
you were guests in a Hearts area club whose hospitality you willingly took with their cheap bar prices. Im sure when the idea of letting in Hibs Supporters was put to the club this was one of the conditions of entry due to the fact that there would be Hearts supporters there too.

As the other poster quite rightly points out, doing something like this does have the potential for inciting trouble once people have drink inside them. This club premises has not long been open and totally refurbished by the PWSC Committee and they would be looking to keep a safe atmosphere

As you will probably be aware the Hibs club does not allow Hearts supporters in the premises on Derby day even though away supporters are often catered for upstairs in the lounge area.

You and your friends where therefore lucky to find somewhere with a cheap bar so near to the ground. Im sure the person who spoke up to have the Hibs supporters in their today will fully understand your wit and wisdom!

Stanton, though I agree 100% with your pitch, it is the way were asked to leave that is ****ing me off! We got pitched because we are Hibs fans, no other reason

BS44
03-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Its club rules that they dont allow football songs.
So why weren't the dogs bounced out when fatty Robbo came in? They all had a sing after all

Stantons Angel
04-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Stanton, though I agree 100% with your pitch, it is the way were asked to leave that is ****ing me off! We got pitched because we are Hibs fans, no other reason

Surely you have a brain and can understand that while you were there you were guests, they did you the courtesy of allowing you access to their club and would expect that courtesy to be returned by you abiding by the rules of their club!

Your argument is fundamental to your understanding of just what was being offered you on this occasion!

Ok you were unceremoniously asked to leave, this is nothing new in the environment you were in, you were probably asked or even told not to sing your songs but went ahead and did it anyway?

Im sorry that you cannot understand why your behaviour resulted in you being asked to leave. If anything had resulted from the singing competition then Hibs supporters would/will not be allowed back in to this close by premises. Therefore spoiling everything your friend did to get you in there in the first place. Just think about it when you are sobered up.

BS44
04-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Surely you have a brain and can understand that while you were there you were guests, they did you the courtesy of allowing you access to their club and would expect that courtesy to be returned by you abiding by the rules of their club!

Your argument is fundamental to your understanding of just what was being offered you on this occasion!

Ok you were unceremoniously asked to leave, this is nothing new in the environment you were in, you were probably asked or even told not to sing your songs but went ahead and did it anyway?

Im sorry that you cannot understand why your behaviour resulted in you being asked to leave. If anything had resulted from the singing competition then Hibs supporters would/will not be allowed back in to this close by premises. Therefore spoiling everything your friend did to get you in there in the first place. Just think about it when you are sobered up.

Again I agree with you 100%. But, I was not singing any songs, I got lobbed because I support Hibs. And that is ***** patter in a social club.

givescotlandfreedom
04-01-2015, 12:52 AM
I was in a social club before the game that wants to avoid songs of one club. Whilst Hibs fans were in the majority there they want to keep it neutral so I don't think there's much you can do in your circumstances other than advise hibs fans not to go.