PDA

View Full Version : We're doing this! C'mon the Hibs!

California-Hibs
03-01-2015, 04:21 AM
We're winning this one. To heck with the cautious careful approach, I'm CONFIDENT, infact no, I'm CERTAIN that we're gonna do them.

Hearts 1-3 Hibs, and Cummings WILL be one of the scorers, had that feeling all day!

Haaaaaaaaail Haaaaaaaail

:thumbsup::agree::thumbsup:
:gwa:

HH81
03-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Straight into them from the start and we can win today.

Anyone going to the game make it loud and proud then over to the players.

Dunedin Hibs
03-01-2015, 07:50 AM
Always proud to be a Hibs supporter, thanks to my Dad (who will be watching in Scotland), even though I grew up in the West of Scotland.

Very proud of the team at the moment. Stubbsy is doing a great job. Which won't change, no matter the result today. We are on the right track. Now let's bump the Jamgrubs off their perch and grind their budgie ***** into the sewers of Edinburgh. Time to face the mighty HFC! This is going to be a good game to watch. Not unlike our last outing. Which was a joy to behold.

semaj64
03-01-2015, 07:52 AM
We dominated last game, so time to end their run and watch the rise of the Hibs. We have the team and the confidence to do this expecting a hard game so we need to keep our heads and not do anything silly

Aldo
03-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Think discipline is very important today IMHO!

Let's play football and not get involved in a kicking match.

Yes it's a derby but let's go out and play football on an excellent surface and if we do that I'm confident we will do ok.

Stubbs just been on SSN saying he fears no one and it's their title to lose. He does however respect the other teams.

He went on to say that "we are going there to win" that'll do for me.

Let's get right intae these ****ing cheatin Yam ****ers.

lord bunberry
03-01-2015, 08:05 AM
I'm hyper and I need a drink. I realise that's got nothing to do with this thread, I'm just saying

Aldo
03-01-2015, 08:06 AM
I'm hyper and I need a drink. I realise that's got nothing to do with this thread, I'm just saying

Go and have one then........ Or will that make you even more Hyper?? ;-)

Alex Trager
03-01-2015, 08:13 AM
STUBBSY!!STUBBSY!!
STUBBSY!!STUBBSY!!

Bus is taking a long time.

Keith_M
03-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Oh dear

:greengrin

p.s. I see Son of Haggart is reading this. In the spirit of the festive season, and as you seem to be a reasonably decent chap (despite being a Jambo), I'd like to wish you a Happy New year

... but not TOO happy, obviously :wink:

eastcoasthibby
03-01-2015, 08:37 AM
let's get into them from the start and play our way ...key things are going to be our committment and attitude to work, work, work and try and play, take responsibility and win our battles all over the park ....

I hate to say this though but I get a feeling that the match officials are going to have a major influence on this game ....all over the place they are making bad significant decisions that are impacting on games .... just think that whoever we get today(officials) will get over excited and make two or three howlers ... we need to be squeaky clean but physically up and at it, they have more discipline problems than us and if we get on top then I expect them to lose discipline ... depends on officials getting things right then.

Come on Hibs ....we want and need this more lets show and deliver !!!! GGTTH

Bostonhibby
03-01-2015, 08:38 AM
Cummings will score 3-1 Hibs.

Pretty Boy
03-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Plenty intensity, play football, keep the heads, decent tempo and mix it when we have to and we will win.

I'm saying 2-1 Hibs.

Sammy7nil
03-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Fontaine 3 nil as a scorecast

Scouse Hibee
03-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Come on Hibs turn up at Tynie for a change and play like you can that's all I ask. GET INTAE THEM.

lord bunberry
03-01-2015, 09:21 AM
Go and have one then........ Or will that make you even more Hyper?? ;-)

As it happens I've now had several and I'm still hyper.
Come on the hibees

Aldo
03-01-2015, 09:22 AM
As it happens I've now had several and I'm still hyper. Come on the hibees

;-)

Just getting ready the now and will be on it within the hour!

GGTTH

JimBHibees
03-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Hibs at3 to 1 is value massively

Stuarty27
03-01-2015, 09:26 AM
I am me of the lucky ones to get a ticket and cannot wait!!

We need to go up via the play offs and make sure there is another new year derby like this next season!!!

Fancy us the day, big performance from Scotty Allan and we will do it 0-2

Glory Lurker
03-01-2015, 09:30 AM
BUZZING!!!

Come on, Hibees! Intae thum!

Gggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

heretoday
03-01-2015, 09:30 AM
Provided we can avoid the early goal syndrome, I go Hibs 3-1. :flag:

Del Boy
03-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Very confident this morning. 2 or 3 - 0 hibs.

LancsHibs
03-01-2015, 09:35 AM
More like last week and we will win this! Come on the Hibees:thumbsup:

dunedinhibs
03-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Always proud to be a Hibs supporter, thanks to my Dad (who will be watching in Scotland), even though I grew up in the West of Scotland.

Very proud of the team at the moment. Stubbsy is doing a great job. Which won't change, no matter the result today. We are on the right track. Now let's bump the Jamgrubs off their perch and grind their budgie ***** into the sewers of Edinburgh. Time to face the mighty HFC! This is going to be a good game to watch. Not unlike our last outing. Which was a joy to behold.

Hello fellow dunedin hibee, im waking the neighbours up tonight when we hammer the hearts!
3-0 hibs lets do it! :thumbsup:
:gwa:

weecounty hibby
03-01-2015, 10:56 AM
Hibs at3 to 1 is value massively

I agree, but has Yoda borrowed your keyboard?☺