PDA

View Full Version : high winds

Mark79
02-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Wonder how the asbestos ridden "listed building" will hold up tonight?

erin go bragh
02-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Remember getting pieces of rust falling on my head in the away end of the PBS . That were the 1-2 victory when Brown ( keeper) gave them a goal of a start . At first i thought someone was gobbing on me , but it were pieces of rust falling from the roof . Tom Kite Hole of a stadium .

Ggtth

fat freddy
02-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Corrugated asbestos sheets are a resilient roof covering and any debris that falls from them fall from the area that is punctured to allow the holding bolts to clamp them to the cast iron / steel frame upon which they are situated. These punctured areas deteriorate over time and release fragments of asbestos into the environment causing a slow lingering death to anyone who ingests them. The high winds forecast in The Gorgie Dalry area tonight will inevitably result in a further release of asbestos fibres which will land on the area of the home support. If the health and safety executive were doing their job correctly they would insist that all those situated beneath these broken sheets wear disposable safety suits and breathing apparatus to ensure none of the fatal fibres are ingested...
Just saying likes

ALF TUPPER
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
😳 ..... otherwise , enjoy the atmosphere ?

PatHead
02-01-2015, 11:06 PM
Probably claim the stadium is damaged and get game cancelled to preserve their unbeaten record.

02-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Their "stadium" is an absolute hole :faf:

What the hell is that tacky tin can shed thing they call a stand?!! :faf:

Tacky, shabby, door coloured ***** hole, i'm genuinely concerned for my health going there tomorrow!

Fife-Hibee
02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Corrugated asbestos sheets are a resilient roof covering and any debris that falls from them fall from the area that is punctured to allow the holding bolts to clamp them to the cast iron / steel frame upon which they are situated. These punctured areas deteriorate over time and release fragments of asbestos into the environment causing a slow lingering death to anyone who ingests them. The high winds forecast in The Gorgie Dalry area tonight will inevitably result in a further release of asbestos fibres which will land on the area of the home support. If the health and safety executive were doing their job correctly they would insist that all those situated beneath these broken sheets wear disposable safety suits and breathing apparatus to ensure none of the fatal fibres are ingested...
Just saying likes

Thanks mate' im unfortunate enough to be in hospitality 2moro. You'll recognise me ill be the one with my scarf wrapped tightly round my face :) and a hard hat on !

kaimendhibs
03-01-2015, 01:56 AM
Probably claim the stadium is damaged and get game cancelled to preserve their unbeaten record.

Thought crossed my mind, make sure we haven't got Malonga. Cheaters are cheaters after all

lord bunberry
03-01-2015, 02:03 AM
The high winds might blow the calor gas heater out in the John Robertson Suite

Aldo
03-01-2015, 09:08 AM

That's quality!! :-)

FranckSuzy
03-01-2015, 10:41 AM

:faf: