PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Tony Pulis

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Named Head Coach of West Brom. I reckon he'll turn them around, good manager.

Hermit Crab
01-01-2015, 11:47 AM
Named Head Coach of West Brom. I reckon he'll turn them around, good manager.

That was quick! Done under the table before Irvine got the boot?

Michael
01-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Great manager. Still a tough job, but if anyone can sort them out it's him.

JimBHibees
01-01-2015, 12:12 PM
Great manager. Still a tough job, but if anyone can sort them out it's him.

Good man manager however his style of play when at Stoke was torture to watch.

Holmesdale Hibs
01-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Worked wonders with Palace last year and his team was unrecognisable from the shambles under Holloway at the start of the season, despite having mostly the same players. I said on another thread as well, it was a big mistake by Palace to allow/force him to leave. Sure he'll do well at West Brom but thought he could ave got a bigger club.

The_Exile
01-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Reckon West Ham will utterly humiliate them today, 6-1.

SJNB Hibby
01-01-2015, 12:46 PM
Worked wonders with Palace last year and his team was unrecognisable from the shambles under Holloway at the start of the season, despite having mostly the same players. I said on another thread as well, it was a big mistake by Palace to allow/force him to leave. Sure he'll do well at West Brom but thought he could ave got a bigger club.

Agreed--If he pulls Brom out of the fire like he did wit Palace, the big BI teams should be looking at him, mind you, all those millionaires would look at him in his cap, and do what ever THEY felt like. Would be fun to watch though

lapsedhibee
02-01-2015, 08:25 AM
Good man manager however his style of play when at Stoke was torture to watch.

:agree: Who wouldn't want to watch a team where the main creative element is Rory Delap's towel?

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2015, 09:51 AM
Get the feeling that he will always be a Mr Fix-it when it comes to managing in the EPL. Sometimes the football snobbery against him was blatant, especially on MOTD where the pundits almost made Stoke in particular, a running joke.

Hibby Bairn
02-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Get the feeling that he will always be a Mr Fix-it when it comes to managing in the EPL. Sometimes the football snobbery against him was blatant, especially on MOTD where the pundits almost made Stoke in particular, a running joke.

Agreed. Would have done a good job at either Everton or Newcastle imo.