PDA

View Full Version : Michael Stewart has a kick at JC

Leithenhibby
01-01-2015, 07:46 AM
Apart from £££'s, why would he want to drag this sorry story up again? :rolleyes:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-hibs-star-michael-stewart-slams-4901566

Aritch
01-01-2015, 07:49 AM
Apart from £££'s, why would he want to drag this sorry story up again? :rolleyes:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-hibs-star-michael-stewart-slams-4901566

This article appears to paraphrase an interview Michael Stewart did with the Monday Night Fitba' podcast.

And we wonder why print journalism is dying?

Leithenhibby
01-01-2015, 07:53 AM
This article appears to paraphrase an interview Michael Stewart did with the Monday Night Fitba' podcast.

And we wonder why print journalism is dying?

Yeah, that did cross my mind although I didn't hear it.... It's already on life support...

Betty Boop
01-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Anyone with substance ? Get over yourself Mikey ya nomark.

Fenriz
01-01-2015, 08:16 AM
Yup, the quotes in this article have been lifted verbatim from the Monday Night Fitba interview.

Leithenhibby
01-01-2015, 08:21 AM
Yup, the quotes in this article have been lifted verbatim from the Monday Night Fitba interview.

I'm just listening to it now, word for word..... Give or take :agree:

JimBHibees
01-01-2015, 08:36 AM

Are they able to do that legally?

Future17
01-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Are they able to do that legally?

A large part of journalism is reporting what people have said. The interview is in the public domain so no issues as far as I can see.

Hibstrooper
01-01-2015, 08:57 AM
A story full of assumptions and contradictions.

He says Collins lost the dressing room after 5 min however then state she didn't have a problem with him until well into his second season.

Also says he isn't a troublemaker but is difficult to deal with, if you can see yourself you are difficult to deal with imagine what those dealing with you would say!

Sounds like Collins had a problem with anyone who wasn't as committed to Hibs or being a professional athlete as he was, not necessarily a bad thing.

Leithenhibby
01-01-2015, 09:02 AM

He says Collins lost the dressing room after 5 min however then state she didn't have a problem with him until well into his second season.

Also says he isn't a troublemaker but is difficult to deal with, if you can see yourself you are difficult to deal with imagine what those dealing with you would say!

Sounds like Collins had a problem with anyone who wasn't as committed to Hibs or being a professional athlete as he was, not necessarily a bad thing.

That's pretty much how I see it :agree: At the end of the day we all want commitment, how would you move forward without it...............

J-C
01-01-2015, 10:06 AM

I think the fact that Collins wanted to build th the team around him and Stewart told him he was keeping his options open says it all about Stewart and his commitment to Hibs, couldn't give a toss about us and Collins knew that.

Holmesdale Hibs
01-01-2015, 11:09 AM
2 big egos and I doubt Collins is blameless. He managed to piss off plenty of others at the club as well.

MS was alright at Hibs but can't remember him doing much after him and JC fell out.

Michael Stewart MP :rotflmao:

brog
01-01-2015, 11:59 AM
MS has all the attributes to be a successful politician. Deceitful, ambiguous & it's always someone else's fault. He'll do well!

portyhibernian
01-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Thinks he's an absolute legend, sadly for him he was bang average everywhere apart from one good year for us. Agreed with him that Billy Brown is a fud though.

#FromTheCapital
01-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Michael Stewart is a bell end. Always has been always will be.

God Petrie
01-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Jambo twat trying to justify his mediocre career. A failed footballer given opportunities most would dream of yet his only medal came at the rivals of his supported team. No wonder he's doing these crass interviews.

PISTOL1875
01-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Thinks he's an absolute legend, sadly for him he was bang average everywhere apart from one good year for us. Agreed with him that Billy Brown is a fud though.

You should've heard what he said about Tommy Craig...

RickyS
01-01-2015, 12:53 PM

anyone got a link to the monday night podcast thing?

Danderhall Hibs
01-01-2015, 01:40 PM
anyone got a link to the monday night podcast thing?

There's a link in the thread about it mate.

leggeto
01-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Couldn't lace JCs boots

ekhibee
01-01-2015, 02:14 PM
MS has all the attributes to be a successful politician. Deceitful, ambiguous & it's always someone else's fault. He'll do well!
Totally agree brog. Although he speaks well on the tv, I don't really trust Stewart. I've not forgotten about all the rumours about him being the ringleader of the players going behind Collins' back.

Colr
01-01-2015, 02:24 PM

Follow up would be interesting with a collation of what everyone else thinks of him.

emerald green
02-01-2015, 12:51 PM

:agree: Michael Stewart MP. Wow. Just wow.

johnbc70
02-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Totally agree brog. Although he speaks well on the tv, I don't really trust Stewart. I've not forgotten about all the rumours about him being the ringleader of the players going behind Collins' back.

If you listen to the interview then nothing to do with him and he blames Scott Brown.

famous_fife_hibby
02-01-2015, 05:52 PM
The bit I don't get is when they quote him as "Ex Hibs star" WTF? :confused:

WestEndHibee
02-01-2015, 06:07 PM
The bit I don't get is when they quote him as "Ex Hibs star" WTF? :confused:

I thought that as well but it makes sense considering he's talking about Collins while he was at Hibs.

emerald green
02-01-2015, 07:46 PM

If you listen to the interview then nothing to do with him and he blames Scott Brown.

Aye, it's always someone else's fault / blame someone else. Where have I heard that recently? :greengrin

02-01-2015, 07:58 PM
Anyone with substance ? Get over yourself Mikey ya nomark.

Exactly. Arrogant, **** stirring little *****.

Colr
02-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Aye, it's always someone else's fault / blame someone else. Where have I heard that recently? :greengrin

He IS the Jambo Jose Mourninho