PDA

View Full Version : Wedding at Easter road

Hibby86
30-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Managed to convince the mrs to get married at ER and was just wondering if anybody had any photos from a/their wedding at ER so she can see what it's like?

Any help much appreciated.

Hibee87
30-12-2014, 12:22 PM
Managed to convince the mrs to get married at ER and was just wondering if anybody had any photos from a/their wedding at ER so she can see what it's like?

Go speak to someone at the main reception. They uswd to have booklets with the wedding packages, costs etc a nd photos

Hibby86
30-12-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah phoned them today but the wedding coordinator is off until Monday.

PatHead
30-12-2014, 12:30 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/weddingsparties

Link for website. The guys are really good to talk to and there are a number of different rooms available depending on the size of your party/style etc.

Hibby86
30-12-2014, 12:42 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/weddingsparties

Link for website. The guys are really good to talk to and there are a number of different rooms available depending on the size of your party/style etc.
Yeah looked at all that going to speak to someone on Monday when they are back. It was just on the off chance anybody had photos of a wedding they attended at ER so she can see what the photos look like

Niffy
30-12-2014, 12:54 PM
We almost did it in 1990, but as everyone knows, things went tits up at ER then.

I know a good wedding tog though with discounts for Hibbies ... www.gwsphotography.co.uk

Aldoo
30-12-2014, 01:11 PM

Southampton Hibs got married there 4 years ago, you should PM him although I'm not sure how much he frequents Hibs.net these days as he and I took an almighty huff with Hibs after last May.

IanM
30-12-2014, 01:56 PM

i was at a reception there last summer, great venue! everyone enjoyed the night - don't buy shots though at £3 a pop and hire you're own entertainment :agree:

Hibby86
30-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated

Kaiserclem
30-12-2014, 10:08 PM

I was married there in June 2010, married in the directors lounge / trophy room (no jokes please lol). Reception covered the edinburgh suite and also the 1875 suite. If you send me your email address I will send you some photos that we have tomorrow evening. These will cover everything from photos at the side of the pitch, dugouts, stand, suites etc.

it is great and Hibs were really good / helpful throughout.

Cheers

Kaiserclem

Ken
31-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Myself and Mrs Ken also got married at Easter Road in June 2010. Ceremony was pitch-side with guests sitting in the Famous Five Lower and meal, reception etc...was in the Edinburgh and 1875 Suite. I'll try and PM you few photos H86http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/30/6ff670f0a885d7a861c9e780b0272145.jpg

Keith_M
31-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Southampton Hibs got married there 4 years ago, you should PM him although I'm not sure how much he frequents Hibs.net these days as he and I took an almighty huff with Hibs after last May.

He was 'mutually consented' in the summer

monarch
31-12-2014, 05:19 PM

I can reveal that Southampton Hibs and Hibernian FC have kissed and made up after the recent demolition of the Huns.

Hibernia&Alba
31-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Are we all invited???

Hibby86
01-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Are we all invited???

Of course!!!

Cabbage East
01-01-2015, 06:13 PM
I've been to two at Easter Road. One ceremony and reception, one reception. They were both outstanding.

IainA
01-01-2015, 06:20 PM
My sons band has played there a few times at weddings. Good venue.
Except the time he played there with a bunch of jambos the night before that final! .... Good wedding though 😜

eezyrider
01-01-2015, 10:51 PM

If you want a reasonably priced wedding band guaranteed to entertain then give me a PM.

:flag::thumbsup:

EZ