PDA

View Full Version : Leeann please make sure we get our money...

snedzuk
27-12-2014, 03:30 PM
For the damage in the south today - cash please no cheques.

Oh - and the same amount on account before the next game or you can whistle for any tickets

Hun @#$#s.

capitals_finest
28-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Good point. There must be video evidence of individuals clearly breaking seats too as there was no celebrations at all in their end to hide it.

Looking at them I think a lot of them had been breaking the seats with their faces...

snedzuk
28-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Given the cat a / cat b hoop and the details on the database that home fans have to cross to get a ticket - meaning each seat ticket holder is known - whats the position with away 'supporters' - really dont want hibs to drop this.

28-12-2014, 10:18 AM
How much damage was caused?

Well at least they can't blame it on accidental goal celebration damage. Any damage in that end will have been deliberate and out of sheer frustration so get the *******s charged every last penny!

NAE NOOKIE
28-12-2014, 01:30 PM
How much damage was caused?

Well at least they can't blame it on accidental goal celebration damage. Any damage in that end will have been deliberate and out of sheer frustration so get the *******s charged every last penny!

This

Nutmegged
28-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Theres an agreement in place with clubs that all away clubs will be charged for damage caused by away fans, no idea if The Rangers can afford any such damage though

Onion
28-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Theres an agreement in place with clubs that all away clubs will be charged for damage caused by away fans, no idea if The Rangers can afford any such damage though

Better be quick. Sevco regard debts more than 2 days old as "legacy" issues that's nothing to do with them.

Keith_M
28-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Was there actually any damage or is this just speculation?

Carheenlea
28-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Really need to get the repairs done and bill dispatched asap before they go down the tubes again.

oneone73
28-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Better be quick. Sevco regard debts more than 2 days old as "legacy" issues that's nothing to do with them.

Like.

Alfred E Newman
28-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Was there actually any damage or is this just speculation?

I think you can sometimes be fooled by seats that have not been lifted. I would have thought the Rangers fans coming to the game yesterday would have been fearing the worst given the way our previous games against them have went. I would be surprised if there were many broken yesterday.