PDA

View Full Version : Just how bad were The Rangers today?

hibby6270
27-12-2014, 03:06 PM
As good as we were today, we hardly had to break sweat for most of the game.

"The Rangers" are a toothless bunch of wage thieves. Let's remember a few folks on here levelling the same criticism at our players in the first few weeks of the season. The Blue Nose wage thieves are probably on 5 to 10 times as much and are a disgrace.

Our team is settled. Their interplay is coming together now. Keep it up guys. Automatic promotion might now be out of reach but there's no way "The Rangers" have any chance of it based on today's display.

For ourselves - 2nd place is definitely a realistic proposition.

GGTTH

:flag: :gwa:

lord bunberry
27-12-2014, 03:11 PM
It will be a shock to me if they manage to stay ahead of us. The game reminded of when we played hearts, only hearts were more resolute in defence.

Pretty Boy
27-12-2014, 03:15 PM
They were poor but that shouldn't take away from what was a fantastic Hibs performance.

jdships
27-12-2014, 03:17 PM
They were poor but that shouldn't take away from what was a fantastic Hibs performance.

Yes,yes,yes.
Ok there were little incidents as there will always be but overall they controlled the game and the pace it was played at
:flag:

Col2
27-12-2014, 03:27 PM
They were shocking, shameful given the wages and reputations of most of them. I thought we were brillaint, we slowed the game down, we were clinical with our chances.

The appointment of McDowell is bonkers. He looks like a broken man already. IF they continue with him for the rest of the season they may even struggle to make the play offs.

However a new fresh manager might get more out of that mob.

Hibernia&Alba
27-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Second highest wage bill in Scottish football for those clowns. They are abysmal.

ACLeith
27-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Off the pace all game and most could barely run the last 10 minutes. Athletes? Having a laugh!

And the ref did them a big favour with only 2 minutes added time. It took about 2 for us to make the double sub near the end on its own.

Ronniekirk
27-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Rank Rotten to the core

Northernhibee
27-12-2014, 03:35 PM
We made them look horrific. Mind that they've given a few teams a hammering this season.

Hibernia&Alba
27-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Off the pace all game and most could barely run the last 10 minutes. Athletes? Having a laugh!

And the ref did them a big favour with only 2 minutes added time. It took about 2 for us to make the double sub near the end on its own.

Correct, mate. Their lack of fitness was unforgivable for a professional team. They've been on the Ally diet too long. Also, their keeper and that guy Foster are as bad as anything I've seen in this division.

lucky
27-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Over weight over paid and over rated. Worst Rangers team I have ever witnessed. We strolled the game. They will continue to fight against each other and head back into administration

lord bunberry
27-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Over weight over paid and over rated. Worst Rangers team I have ever witnessed. We strolled the game. They will continue to fight against each other and head back into administration

To be fair they've not been going that long

Hibby Bairn
27-12-2014, 03:55 PM
We made them look horrific. Mind that they've given a few teams a hammering this season.

Yes. Beat Killie very recently.

Lee Wallace was only one who looked up for it. Ian Murray's Dumbarton next at Ibrox.

Sir David Gray
27-12-2014, 03:58 PM
We were terrific this afternoon but that first half "performance" by Sevco was the worst 45 minutes I've seen from any away team at Easter Road this season.

I couldn't quite believe what I was watching.

weonlywon6-2
27-12-2014, 03:59 PM
I thought rangers were excellent today

Northernhibee
27-12-2014, 04:10 PM
I thought rangers were excellent today

Favourite Sevco or Rangers team I've ever watched :agree:

Nando™
27-12-2014, 04:16 PM
On the one hand I really want them to never be promoted to the top division, but on the other it would be funny to see them get wrecked by all and sundry every week up there.

**** the Hun ****.

Thecat23
27-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Well after speaking to Kenny last week and him telling me to lump MASSIVE on Hibs I think that tells it's own story. They are arguing in the changing room, players not bothered during training.

He wasn't at all surprised after the game and says Hibs are by far the best team in the championship and still thinks if they had sorted themselves before the season started we'd be up there with Hearts. Gave special praise to Stubbs as well and said he's heard from a few boys how good he is to work under and very professional.

Said Scott Allen is immense in midfield and tipped us to beat Hearts next week.

southern hibby
27-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Lads,

Can I say ( seriously ) that you have to remember that they are a New team and they did get promoted this season. To be second is a tremendous achievement. ( remember this is the highest they have ever ever been I'n their very short history ).

Now if they want to chuck seriously good money at players and get that standard of team, who are we to say they are wrong? Long may it continue you bunch of West Coast has beens

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-12-2014, 04:28 PM
They were as good as we let them be.

NAE NOOKIE
27-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Its clear to me that our best displays this season have been against teams who come out to take us on ... The Rangers, the Yams and Dundee Utd. The Rangers are clearly not good enough to take us on at football and boy did it show today, at times we were toying with them ... they are awful.

emerald green
27-12-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't want to take anything away from Hibs today. The only thing missing was Hibs let them off very lightly at 4-0.

The gap between the two teams was huge today. The new Ibrokes club are in a false position in the league table. It's time a couple of other clubs stepped up to the plate, don't be scared of them, and beat them.

gaz1875
27-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Its clear to me that our best displays this season have been against teams who come out to take us on ... The Rangers, the Yams and Dundee Utd. The Rangers are clearly not good enough to take us on at football and boy did it show today, at times we were toying with them ... they are awful.

Said the same, anyone who wants a football match struggles to compete, anyone who comes and defends can get a result.

Eyrie
27-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Lads,

Can I say ( seriously ) that you have to remember that they are a New team and they did get promoted this season. To be second is a tremendous achievement. ( remember this is the highest they have ever ever been I'n their very short history ).

Now if they want to chuck seriously good money at players and get that standard of team, who are we to say they are wrong? Long may it continue you bunch of West Coast has beens

Beaten to it! :greengrin

renato
27-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Well after speaking to Kenny last week and him telling me to lump MASSIVE on Hibs I think that tells it's own story. They are arguing in the changing room, players not bothered during training.

He wasn't at all surprised after the game and says Hibs are by far the best team in the championship and still thinks if they had sorted themselves before the season started we'd be up there with Hearts. Gave special praise to Stubbs as well and said he's heard from a few boys how good he is to work under and very professional.

My eyes may have been deceiving me but it looked like he clapped the east before he clapped the zombies, as he was being subbed. Any idea if that was deliberate TC or was I imagining it? :-)

Thecat23
27-12-2014, 06:01 PM
My eyes may have been deceiving me but it looked like he clapped the east before he clapped the zombies, as he was being subbed. Any idea if that was deliberate TC or was I imagining it? :-)

I never noticed mate, was to busy laughing [emoji16] I'll ask him if he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronaldo7
27-12-2014, 06:04 PM

And Kenny himself was nae great shakes the day. Both him and Bungles Boyd are well past their sell by date. I could go through most of the Rankgers team though.

Northernhibee
27-12-2014, 06:11 PM
I never noticed mate, was to busy laughing [emoji16] I'll ask him if he did.

Out of interest, what was the general thoughts in regards to training under Ally? Surely must be decades out of date the way he's had some of his previously decent players playing.

Thecat23
27-12-2014, 06:12 PM
And Kenny himself was nae great shakes the day. Both him and Bungles Boyd are well past their sell by date. I could go through most of the Rankgers team though.

Kenny was rank! Who team were poor!

Thecat23
27-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Out of interest, what was the general thoughts in regards to training under Ally? Surely must be decades out of date the way he's had some of his previously decent players playing.

He actually got on really well with Ally, training I don't think was high tempo let's say that.

tanfield
27-12-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm usually really pessimistic when it comes to hibs but for some reason I couldn't see anything other than a comfortable win today.

Rangers offered nothing. If it wasn't for us dropping silly points left right and centre we would be pretty close to hearts

Sir David Gray
27-12-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't want to take anything away from Hibs today. The only thing missing was Hibs let them off very lightly at 4-0.

The gap between the two teams was huge today. The new Ibrokes club are in a false position in the league table. It's time a couple of other clubs stepped up to the plate, don't be scared of them, and beat them.

:agree: As the Hearts fans sing to us with regards to the Scottish Cup final of 2012;

:singing: You lucky *******s, it should have been ten.

TrinityHibs
27-12-2014, 07:27 PM

I thought that as well

renato
27-12-2014, 07:31 PM
I thought that as well

Yep, it looked like his natural reaction was to give a wee acknowledgment to the East before he realised what he was actually doing and tried to cover it up by swinging a bit further round to the orcs.

lyonhibs
28-12-2014, 12:21 AM
We won because we were by far and away the best team. Let's be clear about that tout suite.

But sometimes you also have to salute how awesomely tragic the opposition were. I was pleasantly shocked. That's the worst Rangers team I've seen by a distance. When your best hope is a morbidly obese Kris Boyd, it's time to jack it in.

What a load of *****bags.

Exceeeeeeeedingly pleasing.

Hibernian Verse
28-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Few sherries this evening Tarq? :greengrin

lyonhibs
28-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Few sherries this evening Tarq? :greengrin

Guilty my Lord......

#FromTheCapital
28-12-2014, 12:48 AM
They were utterly shi*e

Forza Fred
28-12-2014, 06:15 AM
They were utterly shi*e

Long may it continue.

Niffy
28-12-2014, 06:28 AM
But they have lots and lots of pretty stars on their strips , like what Barcelona do, so they must be good.

bingo70
28-12-2014, 06:41 AM
When you think back to that team with laudrup, Gazza, albertz etc it really us tremendous to see how far they've fallen.

Barney McGrew
28-12-2014, 06:47 AM
When you think back to that team with laudrup, Gazza, albertz etc it really us tremendous to see how far they've fallen.

Thats what having to try to live within your means does.

And they're not even doing that. With the appearance fee Dean Shiels allegedly gets, you have to question the sanity of bringing him on with five minutes to go when you're getting pumped 4-0.

bingo70
28-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Thats what having to try to live within your means does.

And they're not even doing that. With the appearance fee Dean Shiels allegedly gets, you have to question the sanity of bringing him on with five minutes to go when you're getting pumped 4-0.

Sticking a couple of fingers up at the board for making him sack durrant?