PDA

View Full Version : ''28 quid your having a laugh....rip-off...never worth it....pub for me...''

California-Hibs
27-12-2014, 01:38 PM
I said there wouldn't be a single thread about the 28 pound ticket price if Hibs won.....well, I'm gonna start one to put things into perspective!

You'd be lying to say that you didn't regret being there today if you had the chance to.

You can never say with an asurity that the money isn't going to be worth it, until the 90 minutes have come and gone.

There will not be a single person who paid 28 for that today that will be thinking that was completely overpriced for the product they witnessed.

This isn't a complete 'get it right up you' kind of thread, it's a, be brave and support the team having a hope that Hibs might turn it on (and oh how we did) and that your money will be worth it!

That today will entice some folk back, we were outstanding in both attack and defense, what a team Stubbs is building!

:flag::gwa:

jacomo
27-12-2014, 01:40 PM
Were you at the game today?

How many times have you been to ER this season?

And is there really any need for this needless pop at other Hibs fans?

cabbageandribs1875
27-12-2014, 01:42 PM

it's poor stuff :agree: but the op does the same every week, just read all the match day threads :wink:

Mikeystewart
27-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Worth every % of a penny, and the gash on my shin.

California-Hibs
27-12-2014, 01:43 PM

Nope, I live in California and didn't manage it home for Christmas. Say what you like, the excuses from certain posters regarding ticket prices are pathetic, and hate to have it pointed out to them!

SteveHFC
27-12-2014, 01:47 PM
I said there wouldn't be a single thread about the 28 pound ticket price if Hibs won.....well, I'm gonna start one to put things into perspective!

You'd be lying to say that you didn't regret being there today if you had the chance to.

You can never say with an asurity that the money isn't going to be worth it, until the 90 minutes have come and gone.

There will not be a single person who paid 28 for that today that will be thinking that was completely overpriced for the product they witnessed.

This isn't a complete 'get it right up you' kind of thread, it's a, be brave and support the team having a hope that Hibs might turn it on (and oh how we did) and that your money will be worth it!

That today will entice some folk back, we were outstanding in both attack and defense, what a team Stubbs is building!

:flag::gwa:

This

SaulGoodman
27-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Let's no do this

iwasthere1972
27-12-2014, 01:49 PM
I was up at 4.30 this morning so obviously had a good feeling about the game today.

GGTTH.

hibee_girl
27-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Let's no do this

:agree:

Closed