PDA

View Full Version : Media Stats and facts: Hibernian v The Rangers

Wotherspiniesta
27-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Loving all the stats from the guys at the sky sports studio on the history of this fixture. I've come up with a few factual statements for any hun chums watching in.

The last time Hibs scored four goals v The Rangers was today. It was 4-0. It never happened before then.

The last time The Rangers were beaten by a four goal margin prior to today was never.

The last time The Rangers lost four away games on the bounce prior to today was never.

Hibernian: Breaking non existant records since 2012.

Scottie
27-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Pleasing :agree:. :thumbsup:

hibby6270
27-12-2014, 03:47 PM
All too true!! :thumbsup::flag:

hibsbollah
27-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Rangers have never beaten Hibs in a league game in their entire 2 and a half year history.

lapsedhibee
27-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Rangers have never beaten Hibs in a league game in their entire 2 and a half year history.

How many draws have they managed?

Pretty Boy
27-12-2014, 04:05 PM
The EEN report starts with 'Hibs recorded their first home win over Rangers since 2006'.

There's 2 words too many in that sentence.

hibsbollah
27-12-2014, 04:06 PM
How many draws have they managed?

Not many, if I recall correctly. Perhaps some of our statisticians could help with this one? :dunno:

Wotherspiniesta
27-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Not many, if I recall correctly. Perhaps some of our statisticians could help with this one? :dunno:

It's a good thing I'm here to give you the stats, Bollah. The answer is as round as Boydie's belly.

hibsbollah
27-12-2014, 04:14 PM
It's a good thing I'm here to give you the stats, Bollah. The answer is as round as Boydie's belly.

A big fat goose egg then? Zero, zilch, nada? That equates to a 100% league record for the boys from the Capital.

Many thanks indeed :aok:

truehibernian
27-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Development side also knocked 4 past them......just sayin' :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
27-12-2014, 04:18 PM
A big fat goose egg then? Zero, zilch, nada? That equates to a 100% league record for the boys from the Capital.

Many thanks indeed :aok:

That is correct, sir.

Thanks to all concerned for supplying other facts. Its important we keep the fans up-to-date with Hibs v The Rangers history.

Does anybody else have any more factual pearls of wisdom?

Deansy
27-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Loving all the stats from the guys at the sky sports studio on the history of this fixture. I've come up with a few factual statements for any hun chums watching in.

The last time Hibs scored four goals v The Rangers was today. It was 4-0. It never happened before then.

The last time The Rangers were beaten by a four goal margin prior to today was never.

The last time The Rangers lost four away games on the bounce prior to today was never.

Hibernian: Breaking non existant records since 2012.

Yup - these wxxxxxs had me spitting blood !! Pathetically endearing themselves to the Hun-support with their constant references to games pre 2012 - don't know if it was the final-result or the very-apparent grief in their voices was what pleased me more !

hibsbollah
27-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Ian Black has played in two league matches for The Rangers against Hibs. In 100% of these games he has received a yellow card, finished up on the losing side and ended up blubbling and tantruming like a big girl.