PDA

View Full Version : Some awfy good cricket being played this week ...

--------
27-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Brendan McCullum 195 for the Kiwis, and Steve Smith 192 for the Aussies.

And Faf Du Plessis and Dean Elgar for SA. (Mind you, I always thought that guy Elgar was a bit of an Enigma ...)

And I think we'll see something special from Sri Lanka in the second innings.

About 18 hours of non-stop Test Matches on Sky right now. Bliss! :thumbsup:

Hibby Bairn
05-01-2015, 02:33 PM
When are Engerland next on tour?

DaveF
05-01-2015, 02:44 PM
When are Engerland next on tour?

Right now, all teams will be stepping up preparation for the 50 over World Cup in Australia \ NZ starting mid February.

After that, England go to the West Indies for a 3 test series in April \ May then it's New Zealand followed by Australia over here, ending with a tour to South Africa next winter.

Hibby Bairn
05-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Thanks for that. Windies tours are the best for viewing times on Sky so looking forward to that. Spring evenings sorted :)

World Cup down under will probably mean most games not starting till around midnight I suppose?

hibee62
12-01-2015, 10:31 PM
Thanks for that. Windies tours are the best for viewing times on Sky so looking forward to that. Spring evenings sorted :)

World Cup down under will probably mean most games not starting till around midnight I suppose?

Some games will be reaching a climax just in time for breakfast though. Scotland v australia starts at 2am, I think, not that I expect scotland to put up much of a fight, but close games starting at 2am should finish around 11am. Ideal for a Saturday morning!:)

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Easy win for England v India this morning, makes a change.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2015, 01:05 PM
England managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory this morning losing to Australia by 5 wkts with 1 ball remaining after posting a decent first to bat score of 303-8 which should've been so much more.