PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Mcgeogh - Any ITK have the word if he makes the squad

AlbertK86
26-12-2014, 10:35 AM
As it says does any of our informed posters have an inside track on whether he makes it tomorrow

Think he could make a massive difference if available

Wouldn't expect him to start but think if we are struggling he could come on and take the game to them

If Him and Allan can run the show like they were doing prior to his Op then it would be a massive boost against both Sevco and THEM

Ronniekirk
26-12-2014, 01:54 PM
As it says does any of our informed posters have an inside track on whether he makes it tomorrow

Think he could make a massive difference if available

Wouldn't expect him to start but think if we are struggling he could come on and take the game to them

If Him and Allan can run the show like they were doing prior to his Op then it would be a massive boost against both Sevco and THEM

Am not in the know but an educated guess would be he hasn't played for under 20s and not sure he even got run out in closed doors game v Dunfermline .If he is pitched straight back in he isn't match fit so not sure this is right game to try starting him in If he is fit then subs appearance is most likely option imo On the other hand he may want to give him extended run out with view to him being involved in Hearts game but again I would make him sub as good impact player to bring on .

Tom Hart RIP
27-12-2014, 03:48 AM
According to AS on Hibs TV he starts training at the end of this week and he is chomping at the bit.

weonlywon6-2
27-12-2014, 06:42 AM
According to AS on Hibs TV he starts training at the end of this week and he is chomping at the bit.

Let's hope he is back soon

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Let's hope he is back soon

Indeed. I also hope we are in talks with him to sign him permanently in the summer.

Type of quality player we need.

Billy Whizz
27-12-2014, 07:44 AM
Indeed. I also hope we are in talks with him to sign him permanently in the summer.

Type of quality player we need.

Think we would need to pay a development fee if we were to get him. Celtic hold all the cards with this one

bingo70
27-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Think we would need to pay a development fee if we were to get him. Celtic hold all the cards with this one

Is that not only if they offer him a new deal on the same terms as his previous contract?

If they're letting him go after his contract expires 0pretty sure they can't then demand money for him.

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:51 AM

Forgot bout that one!! Would defo be an excellent signing though.

Billy Whizz
27-12-2014, 07:51 AM
Is that not only if they offer him a new deal on the same terms as his previous contract?

If they're letting him go after his contract expires 0pretty sure they can't then demand money for him.

Think with his age we'd have to pay a development fee to Celtic

bingo70
27-12-2014, 08:14 AM

Don't think so, where's greenginger with the rulebook?

If clubs decide they don't want a player, they can't demand a fee for him. The definition of not wanting him is not offering him a new contract.

I remember this being the case with a hearts youngster and I'm pretty certain we never paid a development fee for Fraser Mullen.

If Celtic offer him a new deal but chooses to sign for us you'd be right but I doubt they will.

overdrive
27-12-2014, 08:15 AM

Not sure it'll be that much considering he has pinballed between Rangers and Celtic. Don't think his current stint at Celtic has been that long.

007 Mickey Weir
27-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Celtic would need to offer him a similar or better deal. Then he would need to turn it down and sign for us.

But you could see Hibs and Celtic agreeing a fee or a % of future sale.