PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Moving season tickets

Diclonius
24-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Was hoping to purchase a couple tickets for some friends to sit next to me and my Dad for the Rangers game. We'd have to move our STs for the game as there are no spaces around us. Unfortunately left it a bit late and now the ticket office is closed. Is there any way to reassign our season tickets online for the game? Otherwise is there anyone at the club I can contact? Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

oconnors_strip
24-12-2014, 01:09 PM
Was hoping to purchase a couple tickets for some friends to sit next to me and my Dad for the Rangers game. We'd have to move our STs for the game as there are no spaces around us. Unfortunately left it a bit late and now the ticket office is closed. Is there any way to reassign our season tickets online for the game? Otherwise is there anyone at the club I can contact? Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Do it pre match on Saturday

Diclonius
24-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Do it pre match on Saturday

Was thinking that but slightly concerned we wouldn't have enough time/there wouldn't be 4 tickets available next to each other? We live an hour and a half from Edinburgh so would have to do it over the phone and pick up the tickets before the game.

oconnors_strip
24-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Was thinking that but slightly concerned we wouldn't have enough time/there wouldn't be 4 tickets available next to each other? We live an hour and a half from Edinburgh so would have to do it over the phone and pick up the tickets before the game.

Phone the office when it opens at 10am on Sunday. You will have no problem getting 4 seats together

Diclonius
24-12-2014, 02:18 PM
Phone the office when it opens at 10am on Sunday. You will have no problem getting 4 seats together

Cheers. :aok: