23-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Typical!

23-12-2014, 07:37 PM
HT 1-0 Keatings 25'

23-12-2014, 07:39 PM
We're the only team to even lead against them this season. Jings.

23-12-2014, 07:47 PM
We're the only team to even lead against them this season. Jings.

Aye no doubting their league form but in cup games their record reads played 3 lost 3 scored 1 conceded 11. They're pish :greengrin

23-12-2014, 07:47 PM
aye no doubting their league form but in cup games their record reads played 3 lost 3 scored 1 conceded 11. They're pish :greengrin

special relationships

23-12-2014, 08:04 PM
2-0 yams now

23-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Aye no doubting their league form but in cup games their record reads played 3 lost 3 scored 1 conceded 11. They're pish :greengrin

They've been utter ***** every time I've seen them this season (which hasn't been much to be fair)

Apparently hearts keeper just made good save to keep them 1 up.

23-12-2014, 08:07 PM
It's just all so predictable with them this season. Hearts -1 could have won me an absolute fortune this season. Just can't bring myself to bet on them to win

23-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Can't argue with the form they have shown. Incredible consistency and when you look at that team, no real stars, one striker and some decent talented youngsters.

But they play like a team, they all know there positions and they have confidence you only get from winning each week.

They ARE the champions elect. Deep down it doesn't bother me as they have deserved it based on season so far.

For us it's all about trying to get up via play offs and ideally via 2nd place to avoid one round and give us return leg home advantage.

23-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Can't argue with the form they have shown. Incredible consistency and when you look at that team, no real stars, one striker and some decent talented youngsters.

But they play like a team, they all know there positions and they have confidence you only get from winning each week.

They ARE the champions elect. Deep down it doesn't bother me as they have deserved it based on season so far.

For us it's all about trying to get up via play offs and ideally via 2nd place to avoid one round and give us return leg home advantage.
Totally agree, they just keep winning where it matters, ln the league.

23-12-2014, 08:14 PM
The only positive from tonight, is that the Blue Brazil will make a few bob from the pink twirlies. It's a pity it's not pouring of rain though

23-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Totally agree, they just keep winning where it matters, ln the league.
Will be all the sweeter when we become the first team to beat them in the league come the New Year Derby :greengrin

23-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Not surprised with tonight's score.

They are the best side in the league by a mile and Cowdenbeath are garbage.

At this rate, they'll win the league by March.

We just need to concentrate on doing our job.

If we win on Saturday, we're within touching distance of Sevco and we need to try and finish second. Having one less play off match would be a huge boost.

H18Y GW
23-12-2014, 08:20 PM
For me it's a done deal

We shouldn't be aiming to catch them we should be aiming to finish 2nd now and if they implode , who knows ?

If we had won our home games playing with 2 strikers we would be up there , ourselves to blame , not the Gunts

23-12-2014, 08:21 PM
I need Cowdenbeath to score.

23-12-2014, 08:23 PM
They're consistent in the 2nd tier I'll give them that.

But let's not forget how easily a bang average Sellik side battered them like a ginger step-child.

23-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Stubbs is at the game tonight

23-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Full time, 0-2.

23-12-2014, 08:37 PM
They'll win the league. They've had a long time to prepare for this league and have done so well.

They aren't a great team, far from it, and I think they will lose games starting with the derby on the 3rd but they have a big enough lead to see it out now.

All that's irrelevant to me though. We have to do our job and amass as many poibts as we can to put them under some kind of preasure hopefully and finish as high up the table as we can which gives us the best chance in the play offs.

23-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Hopefully we'll end their unbeaten run next Saturday. :hyper

23-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Hopefully we'll end their unbeaten run next Saturday. :hyper

I hope whoever they play this weekend ends their unbeaten run.

23-12-2014, 08:44 PM
They'll win the league. They've had a long time to prepare for this league and have done so well.

They aren't a great team, far from it, and I think they will lose games starting with the derby on the 3rd but they have a big enough lead to see it out now.

All that's irrelevant to me though. We have to do our job and amass as many poibts as we can to put them under some kind of preasure hopefully and finish as high up the table as we can which gives us the best chance in the play offs.

:agree: As I said earlier, we just need to concentrate on ourselves.

I don't think it matters what happens between now and the end of the season, Hearts will win the league. I've said that since the summer and I'm even more certain of that given what's happened so far.

We're almost half way through the season and they're 12 points clear and unbeaten. In addition to that, the team that they're 12 points clear of is a shambles.

A win on Saturday would give us a great chance of taking second place over the next few weeks and that has to be the target right now.

23-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Will be all the sweeter when we become the first team to beat them in the league come the New Year Derby :greengrin

23-12-2014, 08:45 PM
I hope whoever they play this weekend ends their unbeaten run.

It's Livingston so I don't fancy the chances of that happening.

23-12-2014, 08:45 PM

But let's not forget how easily a bang average Sellik side battered them like a ginger step-child.

:shocked:

23-12-2014, 08:47 PM
After the chaos they experienced, I didn't expect them to go this well. I haven't seen them much of them (thankfully) but can't argue with their results so far. It's a shame we couldn't see out those last few seconds in the last derby, as they're still unbeaten. The league looks won already, we need to concentrate on the two huge games coming up.

23-12-2014, 09:09 PM
On the bright side tonights result has thrown up another Kickback classic delusion. We are to them what Stockport County are to Manchester United apparently.

Hibernian - 9 major trophies
Heart of Midlothian - 16 major trophies

Manchester United - 42 major trophies incluidng 4 European and 2 international.
Stockport County - 0 major trophies.

Aye spot on mate.

23-12-2014, 09:10 PM
@AgentScotland: Hearts deserve immense credit for the Season they're having, only 4 points dropped, Champions elect from the Championship #SPFL

#cock

23-12-2014, 09:15 PM
On the bright side tonights result has thrown up another Kickback classic delusion. We are to them what Stockport County are to Manchester United apparently.

Aye spot on mate.

Aye, Man United of the EPL and Stockport County of the sixth tier. Last time I checked there were TWO league places between us and them. It's amazing how many Einsteins find their way to Gorgie.

23-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Did Man U ever sneak a last minute draw at Stockport, that had their fans celebrating like they had won the European Cup?

23-12-2014, 09:29 PM

Aye spot on mate.

I think they're being a bit hard on themselves to be honest.

I would say they're a bigger side than Stockport County.

23-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Did Man U ever sneak a last minute draw at Stockport, that had their fans celebrating like they had won the European Cup?

Man Utd hate the Stockport, they make them spew up :whistle:

23-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Stubbs is at the game tonight

Hope he is safe sitting in that stand, Queen B will tell the mutants to behave I'm sure.

23-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Who gives a **** about them? They will prob win the league but right now it's all about us finishing as high as we can.

Decided to ignore that lot and worry about my own team 😊

23-12-2014, 09:37 PM

23-12-2014, 09:40 PM

Aye spot on mate.

About three or four years back there was a Jambo banner/soiled duvet that was a table comparing their honours tallied against ours....

...including a line that listed 'League Titles - 4v4'. Rarely felt so inferior or more put in my place.

23-12-2014, 09:47 PM
12 to 18 months ago we were battering them when we played. Seemed a tragedy when they nicked something. Changed days.

23-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Who gives a **** about them? They will prob win the league but right now it's all about us finishing as high as we can.

Decided to ignore that lot and worry about my own team [emoji4]

Every time I try to move on like that I remember that the board responsible for us being worse than a Hearts team in admin are still in post and think they are the future of Hibs. There are many more like me.

23-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Every time I try to move on like that I remember that the board responsible for us being worse than a Hearts team in admin are still in post and think they are the future of Hibs. There are many more like me.

I'm the same I want them out, but we are where we are and obsessing with Hearts isn't healthy! There is nothing at all we can do to change what's happened and come the summer hopefully we will see new ownership or at least Petrie and a few board members gone. Until then maybe we should just get behind the team and Stubbs for a final push to see us finish second.

JJP
23-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Any other club would deserve credit, but not the thieves.

HibernianJK
23-12-2014, 11:15 PM
I despise Hearts but can't help but feel slightly impressed by the way they have gone about their business this season. Think they will now win the league but a couple of wins against them and a strong second half to the season who knows.

GlasgowHibee
23-12-2014, 11:54 PM
I despise Hearts but can't help but feel slightly impressed by the way they have gone about their business this season. Think they will now win the league but a couple of wins against them and a strong second half to the season who knows.

LTYF/

24-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Not surprised with tonight's score.

They are the best side in the league by a mile and Cowdenbeath are garbage.

At this rate, they'll win the league by March.

Ltyf

24-12-2014, 03:17 AM

There is nothing, other than just wishful thinking, to suggest we will beat them on the 3rd.

24-12-2014, 06:33 AM
There is nothing, other than just wishful thinking, to suggest we will beat them on the 3rd.

Apart from the fact that the previous 2 derbies have been incredibly tight? First one had a scrappy start with us maybe just edging it, we missed a penalty at a crucial time and they took great confidence from that. 2nd derby we were 20 seconds and a wonder strike away from winning. It's all ifs, buts and maybes but whilst I don't expect us just to stroll into Tynecastle and win we have a live chance of doing so. Certainly more of a chance than just wishful thinking.

24-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Apart from the fact that the previous 2 derbies have been incredibly tight? First one had a scrappy start with us maybe just edging it, we missed a penalty at a crucial time and they took great confidence from that. 2nd derby we were 20 seconds and a wonder strike away from winning. It's all ifs, buts and maybes but whilst I don't expect us just to stroll into Tynecastle and win we have a live chance of doing so. Certainly more of a chance than just wishful thinking.

I'm never usually too confident going into a derby but if previous showings are anything to go by this season then I think we've a good chance of taking something from it.

Yes hearts are having a great season, but let's not forget we're in the second tier of scottish football. They are beating the likes of Cowdenbeath and QoS with ease, which is what we should also be doing every week. Head to head against them I haven't seen much between the two teams other than the usual luck that hearts carry against us. The last derby in particular we showed them up for exactly
what they are - a bang average team cruising a below average league.

24-12-2014, 08:11 AM
I think they're being a bit hard on themselves to be honest.

I would say they're a bigger side than Stockport County.
Have Stockport or man u ever had to admit to bumping their own charity or the poppy fund for money?

Not sure if they have knowingly employed any convicted sex offenders either?

If they haven't done any of the above neither are yam class.

24-12-2014, 08:47 AM

Be less optimistic.

24-12-2014, 08:48 AM

Absolutely. We have nothing to fear from them.

24-12-2014, 08:56 AM

We do have a chance of winning on the 3rd.

They will be the overwhelming favourites and I feel that we'll need to get the first goal if we're going to have a chance of winning but the way we've played against them this season, particularly in the game at Easter Road, gives me hope.

I think we'll need to score at least twice if we're going to win though.

24-12-2014, 08:58 AM

It's about time we had more than hard luck stories to hang our hats on. Only when we start winning Derbies will I believe that we have changed as a club.

24-12-2014, 09:32 AM
We do have a chance of winning on the 3rd.

They will be the overwhelming favourites and I feel that we'll need to get the first goal if we're going to have a chance of winning but the way we've played against them this season, particularly in the game at Easter Road, gives me hope.

I think we'll need to score at least twice if we're going to win though.

:agree: I wont be attending the slum so the price of a ticket will be going on us to win.

24-12-2014, 09:36 AM
It's about time we had more than hard luck stories to hang our hats on. Only when we start winning Derbies will I believe that we have changed as a club.

And therein lies the problem we have in my opinion. We should not be comparing ourselves to one team. When we are beating celtc and the hun most games, along with the smaller teams, then we will back to where we should be.

24-12-2014, 09:41 AM
:agree: I wont be attending the slum so the price of a ticket will be going on us to win.

Part timer :)

24-12-2014, 09:57 AM

Aw man my ribs lol

24-12-2014, 11:29 AM
No-one can deny they have done well this season however let's not forget how they even managed to get this far without bumping anyone they were due money too.
No credit for them coming from my direction the horrible bunch of cheating cants they are.

24-12-2014, 02:15 PM

Absolutely. We have nothing to fear from them.

I agree with both of the above, but what always bothers me is Hibs seldom "get lucky" in derby matches.

As well as playing well, Hibs will also need that wee slice of luck that we seldom seem to get against them.

That, and of course a fair and strong referee. Who is the referee for the derby BTW?