PDA

View Full Version : Black Mirror: White Christmas

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Just watched last weeks programme, quite surprised there hasn't been a thread about it. I really enjoyed it, cannae decide if Charlie Brooker is a genius or a nutjob tho!

CropleyWasGod
23-12-2014, 06:38 PM
My thoughts too. I lost my way in the middle, but thought the ending was superb.
I wouldn't like to live inside Brooker's head, though.....

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Its a bit hard to discuss without including spoilers, I've been shafted before with that on here so, I'll avoid annoying anyone else. Suffice to say its well worth a watch. Plenty references back to prior eps via different types of media included in the show. Quite a cute Mad Men reference jumped out at me even though I've never watched that!

CropleyWasGod
23-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Its a bit hard to discuss without including spoilers, I've been shafted before with that on here so, I'll avoid annoying anyone else. Suffice to say its well worth a watch. Plenty references back to prior eps via different types of media included in the show. Quite a cute Mad Men reference jumped out at me even though I've never watched that!
Ahhh...I should maybe watch the previous episodes then :)

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-12-2014, 07:01 PM
They were quite subtle but, if you never noticed them they never had any influence on the story.

A bit like a lot of the posters on the walls of the police station in A touch of cloth.