PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Real Madrid Home Game (NHC)

Hibs17
22-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi all,

Just a question for anyone that can help and I hope this is the right way to go about it, if not feel free to move it! I am heading to Madrid on Saturday 10 January and was hoping to get tickets for the game against Espanyol.

Their website only has corporate tickets for sale but I was looking for a normal matchday ticket. Anyone know if they are easy to pick up over there? Don’t really want to be too high up either so would be looking for a decent view.

Any information that can be provided would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Brightside
22-12-2014, 11:36 AM
You can normally get them from ticket booths all over the city.

Billy Whizz
22-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi all,

Just a question for anyone that can help and I hope this is the right way to go about it, if not feel free to move it! I am heading to Madrid on Saturday 10 January and was hoping to get tickets for the game against Espanyol.

Their website only has corporate tickets for sale but I was looking for a normal matchday ticket. Anyone know if they are easy to pick up over there? Don’t really want to be too high up either so would be looking for a decent view.

Thanks in advance

Register for viagogo, should be able to buy them there

Onceinawhile
22-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance

I went to a game vs getafe and was able to get one the day before the game from the stadium. Make sure you go on the stadium tour, the trophy room is huge!

KdyHby
22-12-2014, 01:23 PM
As with others, bought them on match day at the ground. Ignore the touts that approach you on the way to the official ticket booth.

California-Hibs
22-12-2014, 01:33 PM
For a second there I thought we had organized a home friendly against Real Madrid!! :(

iwasthere1972
22-12-2014, 04:12 PM
:brickwall

Thought we had lined up a nice wee home friendly.

Just saw above post so not just me.