PDA

View Full Version : Big crowd for the Rangers game?

Pages : 1 [2]

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-12-2014, 03:35 AM
I make it around 15,500 tickets sold, excluding corporate hospitality and hangers-on.

15,500 including rangers fans though yeah?

Ronniekirk
27-12-2014, 07:16 AM
Poor show Steve.

I would just delete it, after my good run, you need to le me start it.

Or else. :wink: :greengrin

Has this been sorted out between you I see there are two officicial Match Day Threads Locked Down :rolleyes:

HH81
27-12-2014, 07:37 AM
Has this been sorted out between you I see there are two officicial Match Day Threads Locked Down :rolleyes:

The fight to sort it out is at 10am, having met both my money is on a Steve win. :greengrin

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:42 AM
Poor show Steve. I would just delete it, after my good run, you need to le me start it. Or else. :wink: :greengrin

I thought you had bagged this one Silver??

If it's not broken and all that???

Pretty Boy
27-12-2014, 07:43 AM
I thought you had bagged this one Silver??

If it's not broken and all that???

I think Stevie sneaked in before Silver got a chance.

Brave move because if we should get anything less than 3 points today I've got my scapegoat sorted.

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:44 AM

As per my earlier thread Ronnie....... Sure Silver had bagged the match day thread last week.

He's on a bit of a roll etc so let's just keep it as is.

Sorry Stevie.... ;-)

Billy Whizz
27-12-2014, 07:45 AM
How do you get on the list to start a match day thread?

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:46 AM
I think Stevie sneaked in before Silver got a chance. Brave move because if we should get anything less than 3 points today I've got my scapegoat sorted.

A yes the scapegoat. One for the Admins to resolve me thinks.

Stevie will be hunted down and banned from .net............. For a day!!! ;-)

Pretty Boy
27-12-2014, 07:47 AM

You get in there first on match day. It's a generally accepted unwritten rule that if someone has a winner one week they get first refusal the next though.

Aldo
27-12-2014, 07:47 AM

You get up really really early (just don't go to bed) and sneak in a match day thread Billy!!

That's what I would do anyway!!

Ronniekirk
27-12-2014, 07:48 AM
you need Silvers permission and even then you might not get to start it :wink:

SanFranHibs
27-12-2014, 07:59 AM
Just about to take a slow walk down to the ticket office, perhaps stopping on the way for a coffee, to see if I can get 4 tickets. One for me, two for two of my nieces boyfriends who are in town for Christmas, one from Suffolk, the other from Dublin, both really keen to go and the last for my brother in law....a jambo, who secretly prefers ER and is always up for going to see the Hibees when I am in town.

:flag:

son of haggart
27-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Just about to take a slow walk down to the ticket office, perhaps stopping on the way for a coffee, to see if I can get 4 tickets. One for me, two for two of my nieces boyfriends who are in town for Christmas, one from Suffolk, the other from Dublin, both really keen to go and the last for my brother in law....a jambo, who secretly prefers ER and is always up for going to see the Hibees when I am in town.

For once he will probably be supporting you today

KdyHby
27-12-2014, 09:02 AM
They haven't sold out: "There will be no Ticket Pods in operation for today’s game apart from the South Stand (away supporters)"

JimBHibees
27-12-2014, 09:04 AM
They haven't sold out: "There will be no Ticket Pods in operation for today’s game apart from the South Stand (away supporters)"

You can buy tickets at ticket office though.

Wakeyhibee
27-12-2014, 09:15 AM

I'm guessing they'll have bought the whole allocation then return any unsold for on the day. Did/do Hibs not have to buy either 1000 in the corner, or the next step up is to buy 4500 for the Broomloan. If this is still the case they might want to change that approach for our next visit given their declining numbers at home :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
27-12-2014, 09:20 AM
I'm guessing they'll have bought the whole allocation then return any unsold for on the day. Did/do Hibs not have to buy either 1000 in the corner, or the next step up is to buy 4500 for the Broomloan. If this is still the case they might want to change that approach for our next visit given their declining numbers at home :greengrin

The last time Oldco didn't sell out their away allocation was pre-Souness. Newco don't do walking away :fibber:

Ozyhibby
27-12-2014, 09:42 AM

Your nieces has two boyfriends? Good work young lady. :-)

27-12-2014, 09:48 AM
2 extra last minute tickets purchased :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
27-12-2014, 10:01 AM

They as in The Rangers or They, as in Hibs?

lyonhibs
27-12-2014, 10:04 AM
My dash down from Taynuilt is going ahead of plan so I'll definitely be there for my annual appearance.
Happy Days.