PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STUBBS' INJURY UPDATE: HIBS TV EXCLUSIVE

RSS Bot
19-12-2014, 11:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5033)

rcarter1
19-12-2014, 01:46 PM
No update on El Alagui which is unfortunate. Ive been looking forward to Malonga and him playing together. Hope our injuries can clear up for the second half of the season, if so promotion is very achievable. :flag:

TheFamous1875
19-12-2014, 01:53 PM
No update on El Alagui which is unfortunate. Ive been looking forward to Malonga and him playing together. Hope our injuries can clear up for the second half of the season, if so promotion is very achievable. :flag:

I'm taking the lack of news as good news, myself! :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
19-12-2014, 02:05 PM
What did he say?

rcarter1
19-12-2014, 02:21 PM
What did he say?

Gray a possibility for tomorrow. McGeough possible for Rangers, Forster recovering from appendicitis surgery. never mentioned El Alagui.

Ken
19-12-2014, 07:34 PM
Hopefully we get a win tomorrow and we'll dancing in the streets outside "Stark Park" :)

erin go bragh
19-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Ill be dancing in the streets of Playa Blanca . Thought Forster was in with a shout of playing ( never heard he had his apendix out ) Gray back would be a bonus tho . Cmon the Hi bees .

Ggtth

jacomo
21-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Gray a possibility for tomorrow. McGeough possible for Rangers, Forster recovering from appendicitis surgery. never mentioned El Alagui.

Farid is back in light training, as confirmed a week or two back. Good news but still some way from the team, I'd guess.

bingo70
21-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Probably not the right thread for this but can't be arsed starting a new one. Just wondered though how Cody mullhall has been getting on since his return from injury? Is he back at full fitness now?

Ronniekirk
21-12-2014, 03:28 PM
I assume Gray going off again yesterday coupled with his performance probably indicates he would be better going in for his operation now If Stubbs risks him against Rangers and Hearts. Is he not likely to do more damage and not finish the game If he isn't fully fit we aren't going to get the best out of him .
That could mean for Rangers game no Gray Foster Farid or Mcgeoch as best he could do would be short subs appearance Its a winnable game but we won't have a lot of options if anyone else gets I'll over festive period or injured .The next two games are a real test for the squad .