PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCHOOLS ONSIDE WITH HIBERNIAN

RSS Bot
18-12-2014, 03:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5031)

Malthibby
18-12-2014, 05:41 PM
A lot of folk have been asking that Hibss do more of this kind of groundwork with kids.
Jolly good show.
GG

kaimendhibs
18-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Well done Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
18-12-2014, 06:36 PM
More of this please Hibs

PatHead
18-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Apart from the school tickets Hibs provide lots of tickets for good causes and disadvantaged groups.

Wish they got credit for it

Eyrie
18-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Apart from the school tickets Hibs provide lots of tickets for good causes and disadvantaged groups.

Wish they got credit for it

I think the problem is that Hibs regard these as deserving causes to be supported for their own sake whilst other clubs view them as a PR stunt to get positive media coverage.

Maybe our club should be more self-promotional about such things?

Phil MaGlass
19-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Good on Hibs, would be good if they filled the lower Dunbar end for one of the games, and maybe offered the away support free kids tickets aswell. I know it takes alot of work but my team in The Hague does this for 1-2 games per year and their gate jumps by1500/2000, thats alot of merchandise, hotdogs and maybe future fans.Maybe they could coincide this with a Hibs Kids game and get all the kids to sign up for Hibs Kids while attending. I am not sure how it works with the Hibs Kids but with The Hague kids get free Hague club cards with their pictures on.This instantly makes them feel that they are a part of the club.