PDA

View Full Version : Michael Garcia resigns over Russia/Qatar report

Diclonius
17-12-2014, 03:49 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30522170

I really hope this truth comes out on this.

ekhibee
17-12-2014, 08:42 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30522170

I really hope this truth comes out on this.
Just in my opinion, Russia and Qatar shouldn't be anywhere near hosting the World Cup, but the truth won't come out, FIFA have been corrupt for so long now that bending the rules has been 2nd nature to them for a long, long time.

majorhibs
17-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Just in my opinion, Russia and Qatar shouldn't be anywhere near hosting the World Cup, but the truth won't come out, FIFA have been corrupt for so long now that bending the rules has been 2nd nature to them for a long, long time.

In the ideal world then the truth etc is important but as anyone who has travelled will know, when things are put in motion, & things started, then halting that is another story entirely. FIFA corrupt? Come on people, just for a moment get your heads beyond Britain & realise, certain places you go,soon as you enter to soon as you leave, EVERYTHING is corrupt, & somebody is paying to make sure it goes like that & stays like that. WOW! 2014 & that is going on! Yep! & moaning about it from Britain isnae gonna change it either. You people think all that work, & all the stories etc about labour etc in Qatar, the infrastructure there & Russia thats been put in place so far, is just going to be halted, forgot about, started again somewhere else just because the always wanting to be offended about every others business they dont understand about brigade are at it again? Not that I think the World Cups should particularly be there, but then, look at our own brigade, EUFA? Talk about handing out to the rich & ignoring the poor! Their competitions now, means Hibs will never again be able to do what was done before, cos EUFA have safeguarded their elite in what was OUR competitions. Trust nae one, I tell ya!

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Thats a fair old rant!

majorhibs
17-12-2014, 09:22 PM
Thats a fair old rant!

Just dont make me angry! Then you get it for real!