PDA

View Full Version : Nice touch my Hibs.

Wilbur
16-12-2014, 01:00 PM
My 3 yr old daughter is in the sick kids just at the moment and some of the first team players just came in with gifts for the kids. I know they do it every year, but you appreciate it more when your part of it. I think hearts are in tomorrow, so we will be proudly showing our Hibs goodies!

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
16-12-2014, 01:11 PM
My 3 yr old daughter is in the sick kids just at the moment and some of the first team players just came in with gifts for the kids. I know they do it every year, but you appreciate it more when your part of it. I think hearts are in tomorrow, so we will be proudly showing our Hibs goodies!

GGTTH
Hope your 3 year old is on the mend.

Baldy Foghorn
16-12-2014, 01:21 PM
Hope your 3 year old is on the mend.

:agree::agree:

My niece and nephew were in last week, I would have been more excited than them if the player's had been in last week:greengrin

Wilbur
16-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah I think it was clear that I wanted to see the players more than the wee one! She's on the mend so hopefully out of here in the next few days!

Baldy Foghorn
16-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Yeah I think it was clear that I wanted to see the players more than the wee one! She's on the mend so hopefully out of here in the next few days!

Good to hear:aok:

Hibernia&Alba
16-12-2014, 01:27 PM
It's nice to hear this and,more importantly, that the wee one is getting better.

Future17
16-12-2014, 02:00 PM

GGTTH

Cheers for sharing. I think it's almost taken for granted that these things happen but, for me, it's an important aspect of being a true club of the community.

Ozyhibby
16-12-2014, 02:17 PM
My son was in one year and managed to get his pic on the back page of the Evening News. Players were great with the kids.

Mikey
16-12-2014, 02:56 PM
It's nice to hear this and,more importantly, that the wee one is getting better.

Definitely :agree:

Personally, I'd be tempted to discharge her in the morning :greengrin

Franck Stanton
16-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Definitely :agree:

Personally, I'd be tempted to discharge her in the morning :greengrin

Hope the wee yin disnae have a relapse caused by the hertz visit.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-12-2014, 05:39 PM
Hope the wee yin disnae have a relapse caused by the hertz visit.

Coprophobia suffers beware!