JimBHibees
16-12-2014, 10:01 AM
How did that song go again. :greengrin

Jumbo
16-12-2014, 10:10 AM
John McGlynn gone from Livi as well, it's dump a jambo day 👍

jodjam
16-12-2014, 10:17 AM
Will be going against the grain but last couple of years I've warmed slightly to JJ.

Lago
16-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Will be going against the grain but last couple of years I've warmed slightly to JJ.
Me to.

Billy Whizz
16-12-2014, 10:23 AM
How did that song go again. :greengrin

Looks like he jumped before he was pushed

DarrenSQH
16-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Not sure how well Potter is going to do.

Kato
16-12-2014, 10:36 AM

I've got a warm place for him too.

Smartie
16-12-2014, 10:38 AM
He's been pretty dignified throughout what has been a chaotic time for DAFC.

I'd be astonished if he was the biggest problem at that club right now and I'd be amazed if they go on to do any better without him.

kaimendhibs
16-12-2014, 11:45 AM
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
16-12-2014, 11:50 AM

Why?

ekhibee
16-12-2014, 11:50 AM
He's been pretty dignified throughout what has been a chaotic time for DAFC.

I'd be astonished if he was the biggest problem at that club right now and I'd be amazed if they go on to do any better without him.
Fair points, but they weren't progressing with him either. It might just be a case of a fresh start for them, they've got a decent support and should be a lot better than they are. There's definitely financial problems, but it might be time for a young manager to try his luck at a club like this.

carnoustiehibee
16-12-2014, 12:08 PM
New rangers dream team

Bostonhibby
16-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Heading straight for a role as assistant Yam drooler on BBC Sportsound? - they have to have a succession plan after all, there's only about 19 yams working there at the moment.

Either that or a body double for Peter Griffin?

jodjam
16-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Why?

I wouldn't say i'm gonna invite him over for jelly and ice cream but he does seem to have mellowed. Has even spoken about Hibs in slightly better terms. He has made sacrifices at DAFC that show a decent man.

Just_Jimmy
16-12-2014, 01:24 PM
9 days til christmas and two blokes have lost their jobs. hilarious stuff. :rolleyes:

Moulin Yarns
16-12-2014, 01:44 PM
So far this season the following clubs have 'lost' a manager.

Ross County
St Mirren
Motherwell
The Rangers
Ayr United
Dunfermline Athletic
Livingston

Is anybody safe?

Billy Whizz
16-12-2014, 01:53 PM
9 days til christmas and two blokes have lost their jobs. hilarious stuff. :rolleyes:

3 if you include Mark Roberts at Ayr Utd yesterday

Oscar T Grouch
16-12-2014, 02:31 PM

Technically one quit.

heretoday
16-12-2014, 03:41 PM

Hear Hear. I hope he becomes a pundit on the radio. God knows they need someone who knows what he's talking about.

ekhibee
16-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Heading straight for a role as assistant Yam drooler on BBC Sportsound? - they have to have a succession plan after all, there's only about 19 yams working there at the moment.

Either that or a body double for Peter Griffin?
Yet another reason for me to listen to Central FM rather than BBC Heartsound.

EastCalderHibby
16-12-2014, 08:22 PM
John McGlynn gone from Livi as well, it's dump a jambo day 

wrong way round a jambo is a dump

EastCalderHibby
16-12-2014, 08:28 PM

Robbie keeping guard on the hertz shop fitting room in-case jj slips in :greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
16-12-2014, 08:30 PM
So far this season the following clubs have 'lost' a manager.

Ross County
St Mirren
Motherwell
The Rangers
Ayr United
Dunfermline Athletic
Livingston

Is anybody safe?

For some reason Allan Johnston, six defeats and a draw in last 7, but he is safe!

If he hadn't got the draw against Thistle it would have been six defeats in a row, equalling the club's worst ever run.

Performances been awful every week too.

Wotherspiniesta
16-12-2014, 08:45 PM

Christ, cry me a river.

Jim Jefferies has had 15 years as a player and about 30 years in management, including a stint in the richest league in the world. He's more than old enough to retire and has probably got an extremly tidy pension. Plus, he resigned. He's a hearts trumpet and I don't have a shred of sympathy for him. Merry Christmas, ya fat mess!

John McGlynn is lucky to be involved in football in any shape or form. And despite being sacked, should have enough money scraped together to buy a new cheapsuit-and-kappa-trainers combo. Johnny boy managed to get himself an embarassing record in matches managed against Hibs, which is hilarious given his Jambo tendancies. Merry Christmas you jakey pleb!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

davym7062
17-12-2014, 07:15 AM
Christ, cry me a river.

Jim Jefferies has had 15 years as a player and about 30 years in management, including a stint in the richest league in the world. He's more than old enough to retire and has probably got an extremly tidy pension. Plus, he resigned. He's a hearts trumpet and I don't have a shred of sympathy for him. Merry Christmas, ya fat mess!

John McGlynn is lucky to be involved in football in any shape or form. And despite being sacked, should have enough money scraped together to buy a new cheapsuit-and-kappa-trainers combo. Johnny boy managed to get himself an embarassing record in matches managed against Hibs, which is hilarious given his Jambo tendancies. Merry Christmas you jakey pleb!

Ho, Ho, Ho!

this :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
17-12-2014, 07:26 AM
For some reason Allan Johnston, six defeats and a draw in last 7, but he is safe!

If he hadn't got the draw against Thistle it would have been six defeats in a row, equalling the club's worst ever run.

Performances been awful every week too.
His contract runs out at end of season does it not They will have no intention of renewing it but this season is all about surviving in top tier and if they don't look like getting sucked into relegation battle the Board won't want to pay him off .Suspect it's as simple as that ,but not great if you are a fan and looking for club to show a little ambition with us Sevco and Hear7s out the league

Coco Bryce
17-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Christ, cry me a river.

Ho, Ho, Ho!

McGlynn could always go back to plumbing.

JimBHibees
17-12-2014, 08:32 AM
this :thumbsup:

Agree Davy, dont get the Jeffries love in but each to their own. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
17-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Christ, cry me a river.

Ho, Ho, Ho!

:agree: He also took the Romanov pound too, it is a pity he's gone and it does look for good. The only reason i'm sorry is we wont get to sing that song again.

emerald green
17-12-2014, 04:47 PM
It was great belting out the "Cheer up Jimmy Jeffries" song, especially after humping his Killie team 5-1 in the final at Hampden.

Fat Jambo bar steward. :na na:

Bostonhibby
17-12-2014, 04:56 PM
:agree: He also took the Romanov pound too, it is a pity he's gone and it does look for good. The only reason i'm sorry is we wont get to sing that song again.

To be fair the only reason he was in Edinburgh on the day in question was he needed a new pair of strides and was seemingly testing the crotch and waistband of a pair of John Lewis' finest at the very moment when Romanov came calling on him to join the Champions league winning crusade, it was completely to JJ's surprise.

There was no question of anything underhand as Romanov never operated that way:greengrin The manager and anyone else that JJ might have replaced wouldn't have been dumped on in any way I am sure.

:jamboclow:faf:

Cameron1875
18-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Played in the 0-7
Managed in the 6-2
Managed in the CIS Cup win against Killie

Cheers for the memories Jimbo. He must really hate us! :greengrin:greengrin

heretoday
19-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Played in the 0-7
Managed in the 6-2
Managed in the CIS Cup win against Killie

Cheers for the memories Jimbo. He must really hate us! :greengrin:greengrin

And yet I gather he wouldn't have minded being manager at ER at one time. He's a football man JJ. No question.

lapsedhibee
20-12-2014, 06:33 AM
And yet I gather he wouldn't have minded being manager at ER at one time. He's a football man JJ. No question.

Him and Strugglin' here at the same time would have been a dream team :agree: :bitchy:

lord bunberry
20-12-2014, 07:06 AM
McGlynn could always go back to plumbing.

Nah he'll be fine his wife works

vanNISHtelroy
20-12-2014, 06:04 PM
His contract runs out at end of season does it not They will have no intention of renewing it but this season is all about surviving in top tier and if they don't look like getting sucked into relegation battle the Board won't want to pay him off .Suspect it's as simple as that ,but not great if you are a fan and looking for club to show a little ambition with us Sevco and Hear7s out the league

Would seem about right tbh.

Now 8 without a win, 7 defeats and a draw

skipster7
20-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Fat mumbling twat, thanks for some great Hibby days jumbo