Jack
14-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Any recommendations for the Leith area?

Thanks.

Hibbyradge
14-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Any recommendations for the Leith area?

Thanks.

I've only ever used Wallaces in Dalry and they're reliable and quick.

The thing about washing machine repair is that it can be better economically to buy a new one.

Jack
14-12-2014, 11:17 AM
I've only ever used Wallaces in Dalry and they're reliable and quick.

The thing about washing machine repair is that it can be better economically to buy a new one.

Cheers, I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

hibsbollah
14-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Wallaces are good.

We were talking about this the other day; as recently as ten years ago you could easily find a shop to fix a quality tv, washing machine, stereo etc that you might have owned for 12 years or so. Now its accepted that you just buy a rubbish replacement from China that itself will need replaced in 4 years max.

Throwaway culture.

grunt
14-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Willowbrae Service Centre, Parsons Green Terrace.
Highly recommended.

Hibbyradge
14-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Wallaces are good.

We were talking about this the other day; as recently as ten years ago you could easily find a shop to fix a quality tv, washing machine, stereo etc that you might have owned for 12 years or so. Now its accepted that you just buy a rubbish replacement from China that itself will need replaced in 4 years max.

Throwaway culture.

:agree:

I bought my current house nearly 8 years ago. The previous owner had died and left a SMEG dishwasher and a Bosch tumble dryer.

The SMEG blew something last weekend and I've replaced it with a new Bosch. I wondeer if I'll get 8 years out of it?

The tumble dryer is still working although we use it sparingly.

Mr White
14-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Willowbrae Service Centre, Parsons Green Terrace.
Highly recommended.

Seconded. Used him twice, came across as a really honest guy.