PDA

View Full Version : Overplay

eastcoasthibby
13-12-2014, 01:08 PM
I am definitely not criticising the way AS has us playing,in general it's very attractive and positive majority of the time, miles better than its been in the past 3-4 years,however watching us now I actually think that we are tending to overplay in the last third near the box, extra passes rather than playing it early or having a shot.
I can think of probably a dozen times past FEW games where players have good positions on the edge of the box and fail to pull the trigger, we need these shots and earlier crosses get at defenders and goalkeepers more...equals more goals !!!! My view only !!!

Bobby's Cinema
13-12-2014, 01:22 PM
strange timing. I would agree to an extent. Lets hope today is the home battering we've all been waiting for

Pedantic_Hibee
13-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Hate to praise they thunder****s from across the road but it's high time we stopped respecting the opposition and went for the jugular straight from the off. We are better than almost every team in that league, let's start believing that and give it to them. If they want some, we'll give it them. No fans, no ground etc etc