PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Alloa pre-match chat

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2014, 07:30 AM
It's Baltic out there. I just almost slipped over several times on the ice getting to the paper shop. Be careful on the roads.

We have to start winning home games such as this. 3-1 today.

ano hibby
13-12-2014, 07:50 AM
Malonga & Craig back in presumably.
Stanton for Handling be my other change.

Thermal layer be going on.
Remember few tins for food bank if you can.

Jack
13-12-2014, 07:52 AM
I've got the 12th Man package today so I'll be there at 12.30 to start the stadium tour. Photos with Alan Stubbs, meal in the Edinburgh Suite, match in the really comfy seats, pick and award man of the match, jobs a good un!

Not been this excited for a long time :-)

Keith_M
13-12-2014, 07:57 AM
It's a sultry 10C here in Munich today, much warmer than during the week.

Just got my ticket ordered for the The Rangers game and would like to see us play them off the back of a couple of wins...

...so first one today please :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2014, 08:02 AM
Malonga & Craig back in presumably.
Stanton for Handling be my other change.

Thermal layer be going on.
Remember few tins for food bank if you can.

Yes, good shout.

EdinMike
13-12-2014, 08:06 AM
I've got the 12th Man package today so I'll be there at 12.30 to start the stadium tour. Photos with Alan Stubbs, meal in the Edinburgh Suite, match in the really comfy seats, pick and award man of the match, jobs a good un!

That sounds amazing ! Hope you enjoy your day... and subsequently Hibs don't ruin it :greengrin

Saint Hibee
13-12-2014, 08:14 AM
My son's one of the mascots and I've told him he's personally responsible for a Hibs victory! Years of costly therapy on the psychiatrist's couch to come ....

Brightside
13-12-2014, 08:21 AM

Make sure you give MoM to super danny handling. :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2014, 08:23 AM
My son's one of the mascots and I've told him he's personally responsible for a Hibs victory! Years of costly therapy on the psychiatrist's couch to come ....

Terrific. A day he'll remember.

Brightside
13-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Oxley
Gray Fontaine Hanlon Stevenson

---------- Robertson -------------

Allan --------------------- Craig

------------ Handling --------------

Cummings ----------- Malonga

HH81
13-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Think Hibs will won today 3-0.

Heisenberg
13-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Really important to get a win today. Can't start falling behind QOTS as well.

Pretty Boy
13-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Woke up with a cold coming on. Throat like sandpaper, nose stuffed up and feel like ****.

Few extra layers going to be required I think.

Ronniekirk
13-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Really important to get a win today. Can't start falling behind QOTS as well.

Banish that negativity we will win today . I expected a slip up last week but hoped it would be a draw not a defeat That will have galvanised Stubbs and he will have them up for this one I think today will be the day our home form starts to turn but Malonga needs to be more involved and show his Dumbarton form Craig will get his first home goal and one of the Defenders Cummings needs a goal so am going for four today

ano hibby
13-12-2014, 08:41 AM

Yeah I dare you to even if he's on the bench :)

BurghHibby
13-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Oxley

------------ Stanton --------------

Better goal threat IMO, sorry don't rate Handling.

marinello59
13-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Woke up with a cold coming on. Throat like sandpaper, nose stuffed up and feel like ****.

Few extra layers going to be required I think.

This made me smile. Feel like ***** but missing the game isn't an option. Madness but admirable. :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
13-12-2014, 08:56 AM
This made me smile. Feel like ***** but missing the game isn't an option. Madness but admirable. :greengrin

Aye, it's amazing the way the tiniest ailment means we can't go into work or do anything around the house, but we'll drag ourselves off our death beds for the match and the pub.

Billy Whizz
13-12-2014, 09:00 AM
I hope someone switched on the under soil heating last night

The Pointer
13-12-2014, 09:07 AM
It was my birthday on Wednesday so am treating myself and son and daughter to corporate for the first time. Hope they do the biz, especially after last night.

Keith_M
13-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Score Prediction:

3-1

CalgaryHibs
13-12-2014, 09:33 AM
1-0
Today we"vs had trouble with these pokey teams

Steven_Hibs
13-12-2014, 09:41 AM
I predict an avalanche of goals :greengrin

PeeJay
13-12-2014, 09:49 AM
All games at ER are "must win" and with The Rangers slipping up to QoS this is a "must" must win game. Wouldn't be surprised though if Alloa steal a draw or a even a win today, still at least I'll (supposedly) be able to see it all live on Hibs TV ...

Hermit Crab
13-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Oxley

Handling out. Allan to where you had Allan and put Stanton in there.

Hermit Crab
13-12-2014, 09:57 AM

Ah, the old Motherwell trick when they were struggling with injuries.

Brightside
13-12-2014, 10:02 AM
4-1. Cummings, Malonga, Hanlon, Handling.

erin-go-bragh87
13-12-2014, 10:07 AM

Amazing. Can't wait till my wee man is old enough. I hope he has a great day!!

Green Man
13-12-2014, 10:17 AM
It's looking pretty chilly, the wee man's football was called off this morning. I'll be layering up, think it's time to get the thick walking socks on. Come to think of it, the walking boots might be handy as well.

Hibbyradge
13-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Under Armour compression base layer - check.

Long sleeved thermal t-shirt - check.

Hibs rugby top - check.

Under Armour pullover fleece - check.

Padded gilet - check.

Under Armour socks - check.

DM shoes - check.

I'll look like the Michelin man, but no doubt I'll still be baltic!

AFKA5814_Hibs
13-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Hertz game off, frozen pitch at Cowdenbeath.

mutley
13-12-2014, 10:47 AM
I've had a massive fry up, then I'll take the dug to ironmills park for a run around, quick shower, change, then layer up before heading to ER to watch a Hibs home victory

Aldo
13-12-2014, 11:31 AM
Banish that negativity we will win today . I expected a slip up last week but hoped it would be a draw not a defeat That will have galvanised Stubbs and he will have them up for this one I think today will be the day our home form starts to turn but Malonga needs to be more involved and show his Dumbarton form Craig will get his first home goal and one of the Defenders Cummings needs a goal so am going for four today

That's what I like to see Ronnie - Positivity.

Agree re Cummings and hopefully?a half decent performance to go with the 3pts (tbh 3pts are waaaayyy more important than the performance for me)

snooky
13-12-2014, 11:37 AM

I hope someone switched on the under terracing heating last night.

Moulin Yarns
13-12-2014, 11:56 AM
I hope someone switched on the under terracing heating last night.

A long time ago, when we weren't pampered with all seater and covered stadia, my grandad would go to Bayview to watch East Fife, and he told my grandma he would keep warm by getting a place at the 'hot pipes'.

For years my grandma believed that hot water flowed through the crush barriers. :greengrin

Hibbyradge
13-12-2014, 12:02 PM
A long time ago, when we weren't pampered with all seater and covered stadia, my grandad would go to Bayview to watch East Fife, and he told my grandma he would keep warm by getting a place at the 'hot pipes'.

For years my grandma believed that hot water flowed through the crush barriers. :greengrin

That's brilliant. I just read it out in the pub.

Everyone laughed!

Iggy Pope
13-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Under Armour compression base layer - check.

Long sleeved thermal t-shirt - check.

Hibs rugby top - check.

Under Armour pullover fleece - check.

Padded gilet - check.

Under Armour socks - check.

DM shoes - check.

I'll look like the Michelin man, but no doubt I'll still be baltic!

Arf! Nae change there then ya bum!

Dashing Bob S
13-12-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm going to swim against the tide and go for a 0-1 defeat, with Hibs looking punchless a la Falkirk, followed by plenty festive chat about the club being 'plunged back into crisis' and having made 'no real progress' etc etc.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-12-2014, 12:25 PM
I'm going to swim against the tide and go for a 0-1 defeat, with Hibs looking punchless a la Falkirk, followed by plenty festive chat about the club being 'plunged back into crisis' and having made 'no real progress' etc etc.

Reported.

HappyHibby93
13-12-2014, 12:58 PM
we'll come out fighting today, could see malonga being up for it today given the fact that he missed the Falkirk game. Fancy him to get a couple today, Cummings is due a goal as well, therefore, 3-0. simple as that really. :cb

Brightside
13-12-2014, 01:15 PM
Oxley

Oi Oi!

worcesterhibby
13-12-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm going to swim against the tide and go for a 0-1 defeat, with Hibs looking punchless a la Falkirk, followed by plenty festive chat about the club being 'plunged back into crisis' and having made 'no real progress' Bah Humbug may santa forget you

Fixed that for you ya misery :greengrin

greenlex
13-12-2014, 03:47 PM

Ha ha ****ing brilliant Jack!!!!!!!

Saint Hibee
13-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Yeah I dare you to even if he's on the bench :)

Jack took you at your word: MoM Danny Handling

Brightside
13-12-2014, 03:58 PM
hahah Brilliant!!!!

Jack
13-12-2014, 05:37 PM
His well taken goal was crucial to the match, settled the team and made them come out making the second goal more likely.

My daughter thinks he's hot.

After Doo Doo Doo scored she wanted him but she was toooooooo late .... he's married with at least one kid.

I'm hearing a lot of folk saying eh? but no one is coming up with anyone else :-)

oconnors_strip
13-12-2014, 06:11 PM
His well taken goal was crucial to the match, settled the team and made them come out making the second goal more likely.

After Doo Doo Doo scored she wanted him but she was toooooooo late .... he's married with at least one kid.

I'm hearing a lot of folk saying eh? but no one is coming up with anyone else :-)

Tell your daughter football isn't played with how good looking you are :greengrin:

Danderhall Hibs
13-12-2014, 07:07 PM

There was no one to choose else jack. Absolutely no standouts - definitely best to go with the one that you want as a son in Law.

marinello59
13-12-2014, 07:24 PM

You got it right IMHO.

greenlex
13-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Fontaine or Stevenson for me. Neither put a foot wrong all day. Stevenson making hiimself available for a pass all day and rarely if ever misplaced a lass or put in a poor cross. If Gray had the 90mins he would have had a shout.