PDA

View Full Version : hibs debt

familyman
11-12-2014, 04:03 PM
It will be interesting to see where all the money has gone as it has not gone on playing staff.I hope it is made crystal clear and not hidden in generalised headings...

Hibbyradge
11-12-2014, 04:07 PM
:faf:

STF and RP have squirreled it all away, don't you know.

blackpoolhibs
11-12-2014, 04:08 PM
It will be interesting to see where all the money has gone as it has not gone on playing staff.I hope it is made crystal clear and not hidden in generalised headings...

Where do you think they have hidden it?

matty_f
11-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Is this a hoax?

marinello59
11-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Ffs.

Baldy Foghorn
11-12-2014, 04:12 PM

Crystal clear to the penny?? Think you are going to be severely disappointed, as day to day expenses all come under general headings. Not hidden but there would be far too much to itemise in a singular sense....That's the way Account's are done, however, some of the headings would have notes attached in the appendix......

Baldy Foghorn
11-12-2014, 04:13 PM
Ffs.

:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
11-12-2014, 04:16 PM

Are you involved with BuyHibs in any guise?

hibbymac
11-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Debt?? .... what debt,..... pfft, about time we had a Buy Out :duck:

3pm
11-12-2014, 04:19 PM
It's not a Hearts scarf that's buried under the East stand. It's a super squirrel bank book.

When the two seats were removed earlier in the season, that was Petrie trying to get the cash back.

CropleyWasGod
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM

Let me list the ways where it has went:-

The car park money went to (sir) Tom.

The Scott Brown money paid for his trips to Lourdes. Tom's that is, not Scott's.

Rod got a slice of the Bamba sell-on money.He deserved it, don't you think?

The Fletcher money went on the National that year. Somebody gave Rod a tip (I blame Sergey), and it fell at the 3rd.

Oh, and we got some cash for James Collins. That was spent on Leigh's court cases.

bigwheel
11-12-2014, 04:25 PM

The Scott Brown money paid for his trips to Lourdes. Tom's that is, not Scott's.

The Fletcher money went on the National that year. Somebody gave Rod a tip (I blame Sergey), and it fell at the 3rd.

Oh, and we got some cash for James Collins. That was spent on Leigh's court cases.

Ah. Truth at last [emoji1]

CropleyWasGod
11-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Ah. Truth at last [emoji1]

It's not rocket salad, FFS.

Geo_1875
11-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Surely Rod spent a huge amount on moustache wax.

Golden Bear
11-12-2014, 04:29 PM

You can provide a suitable caption.

Pete
11-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Where do you think they have hidden it?

It's just fallen down the back of Petries sofa.

When they find it we'll be debt free!

Mikey
11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
Are you involved with BuyHibs in any guise?

He's their accountancy guru :agree:

Moulin Yarns
11-12-2014, 04:41 PM

You have just outed yourself to be STF's personal financial advisor

Baldy Foghorn
11-12-2014, 04:46 PM

It's all getting rather tedious now......

brog
11-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I really can't believe I'm the first to say LTYF to the OP! :wink:

BSEJVT
11-12-2014, 04:55 PM
I think people are being a bit unfair to the OP

Maybe if you could tell us the money you were referring to it would enable people to provide you with a better response?

However as a familyman I am sure you keep detailed records of your family's expenditure and every penny is accounted for?

In the interests of fairness I think you should provide them to us for comment.

Be aware though that even the most innocent and necessary expenditure will be jumped upon by some posters and it will lead to the singularly uninformed and those with a personal dislike of you or people in your position to tearing it to shreds.

Before long you will be known for stealing money from your own pay packet, your wife, the children, their grandparents and local charities and people with disabilities.

Whether this is true or not wont stop it being endlessly repeated and embellished.

In your darkest moments you will wonder what you did to deserve all the grief and the accompanying character assassination.

All you were trying to do was help people.

Hard as it may be its the way of the world.

Hank Schrader
11-12-2014, 05:05 PM
I really can't believe I'm the first to say LTYF to the OP! :wink:

The Jambo fudometer is off the scale with this one.

Aldo
11-12-2014, 05:10 PM

I know where it's not... Stuffed in cases along with all the YAM dosh currently stashed away by mad Vlad in some old eastern block country.

Are you trying to insinuate some fraudulent wrong doings down ER way??

Mikey
11-12-2014, 05:13 PM
Chaps, he's a Hibs fan.

His repeated references to "we" when talking about the activities of BuyHibs is the big clue :wink:

blackpoolhibs
11-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Buy hibs take delivery of their new leaflets.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=765735756796615&set=vb.146634335373430&type=2&theater

Kato
11-12-2014, 05:20 PM

If you were forced to take PPI while writing that you can claim it back.

BSEJVT
11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Chaps, he's a Hibs fan.

His repeated references to "we" when talking about the activities of BuyHibs is the big clue :wink:

If that's the case their infantile attempts at dividing the support still further do them no credit at all.

I personally thought the guy was either a jambo on the wind up or a complete rocket.

Since its not the former its clearly the latter.

The question to ask is would I want a complete rocket like that having anything to do with the running of my club?

Answers on a post card to familyman!

barcahibs
11-12-2014, 05:47 PM

Time this all came out IMO but good luck getting the sheep on .net to agree. :agree:

The true story is that in 1989 Tam McCourt invented a time machine and fitted it to the team bus - this is the real reason Mercer tried to buy us.

Instead Sir Tom got a hold of us and immediately used the bus to jump forward in time, collect the car park money, and then jump back in time to 1955 where he bet it all on the result of the 1956 new year derby. This is how Sir Tom actually made his fortune - and of course it's all implied in the documentary "Back to the Future" (replacing the team bus with a delorean was just artistic licence)

What is less well known is that Rod actually hid in a kit bag on the bus and snuck back in time also, with the intention of killing Leigh Griffith's mother before he could be born and thus saving himself a future £150,000 transfer fee (see the film "Terminator" for details, if you want proof then note that Rod is a dead ringer for Arnie).

Unfortunately for Hibs, Rod used a club credit card to buy a pot of moustache wax back in 1955 and then leapt forward in time before paying the bill. 59 years of interest later, and there you have the source of all Hibs debt. He was forced to build a stadium and training ground in order to cover it all up.

Oh, and the time machine was powered by... erm... orphan's tears. Definitely. :agree:

These are the real facts and they're plain for all to see - but you won't be finding the information in the so called "accounts" - and .net's tame financial guys won't go looking for it either. :brickwall

BuyHibs
11-12-2014, 06:37 PM

Mikey
We have no knowledge of this poster having any involvement with Buyhibs. Can you enlighten us to who you understand it to be?

Mikey
11-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Mikey
We have no knowledge of this poster having any involvement with Buyhibs. Can you enlighten us to who you understand it to be?

Nope.

Can you enlighten me as to why you didn't use your new account to post this?

H18S NX
11-12-2014, 06:54 PM
It's not a Hearts scarf that's buried under the East stand. It's a super squirrel bank book.

When the two seats were removed earlier in the season, that was Petrie trying to get the cash back....Hey,that was my seat,wish i knew that.

brog
11-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Chaps, he's a Hibs fan.

Mikey, I think you're getting a tad paranoiac re BH. He said "we" in one post only & I took that as meaning Hibs Fans not BH. I believe he's a Yam, read some of his prior posts.

schinkenotto
11-12-2014, 08:53 PM
What a ridiculous irrelevant post.Are you a shareholder?I so you can put any queries at the AGM.

portycabbage
11-12-2014, 09:17 PM

When the two seats were removed earlier in the season, that was Petrie trying to get the cash back.

Why were squirrels seen as such trustworthy role models in the 80's? There was Super Squirrel, and Tufty... and other less memorable influential squirrels.

grunt
11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Why were squirrels seen as such trustworthy role models in the 80's? There was Super Squirrel, and Tufty... and other less memorable influential squirrels.Do you mean Secret Squirrel?

http://youtu.be/-S_F9U9gNEQ

Thecat23
11-12-2014, 09:29 PM

I have one of those accounts. Was set up by my step gran for me and two of my cousins. There was £189 in it until some of her dogs stopped barking and she removed it all apart from £12 and split it with my two other cousins!!

The *******s never refunded me even though they agreed she'd gone a bit mental. To be honest they are the type of cousins you'd pay to stay away anyway so worked out great.

Of for the OP, they spent the lot on trying to catch the coco pop monkey in the amazon jungle.

brog
11-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Mikey, I think you're getting a tad paranoiac re BH. He said "we" in one post only & I took that as meaning Hibs Fans not BH. I believe he's a Yam, read some of his prior posts.

I'm a Yam is contained within Family Man & I'm Yalm Fan is an anagram. Maybe I'm now paranoiac! :wink:

portycabbage
11-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Do you mean Secret Squirrel?

http://youtu.be/-S_F9U9gNEQ

No episodes of Secret Squirrel were made between the 60's and the 90's, and he looks shifty. Actually, I just ran out of squirrels.

Bostonhibby
11-12-2014, 10:24 PM
This is the thing when you publish certified accounts every year. The information is all there if you look.,Never been an unpaid creditor and assets exceeding liabilities, nae admin events down our way.

Pete
11-12-2014, 10:53 PM
No episodes of Secret Squirrel were made between the 60's and the 90's, and he looks shifty. Actually, I just ran out of squirrels.

Super squirrel was the name of a bank account for children I the eighties. I think.

If not, then it should have been.

Peevemor
11-12-2014, 11:01 PM
All this insinuation that STF's been ripping us off for years is getting as boring as it is pathetic. I wish the clowns who post this stuff would either come up with proof or simply shut the f*** up.

SunshineOnLeith
11-12-2014, 11:12 PM
All this insinuation that STF's been ripping us off for years is getting as boring as it is pathetic. I wish the clowns who post this stuff would either come up with proof or simply shut the f*** up.

It's on Twitter AND Facebook FFS, what more proof do you need? :confused:

Hibs.net sheep :agree:

portycabbage
11-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Super squirrel was the name of a bank account for children I the eighties. I think.

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/391251_323192554439104_2070227619_n.jpg?oh=54a76d0 ad2b209a77c4161138ca1cddd&oe=5512EB0F&__gda__=1427313630_2a97f88f48c5425f808ba22d6436085 2

leither17
12-12-2014, 12:17 AM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/391251_323192554439104_2070227619_n.jpg?oh=54a76d0 ad2b209a77c4161138ca1cddd&oe=5512EB0F&__gda__=1427313630_2a97f88f48c5425f808ba22d6436085 2

Billy Birrell the secret squirrel

KWJ
12-12-2014, 04:27 AM
Billy Birrell the secret squirrel

He doesn't like it when you call him that!

Besides Saver Squirrel and Secret Squirrel are very different beasts:wink:

Bostonhibby
12-12-2014, 07:28 AM
He doesn't like it when you call him that!

Besides Saver Squirrel and Secret Squirrel are very different beasts:wink:
He does sound like the sort of guy who likes to have his squirrels in secrecy[emoji6] [emoji1] .

brog
12-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Chaps, he's a Hibs fan.

Mikey, I hate to beat this to death but this guy is the most obvious Yam fud I've seen on here for a long time. His 1st post came after the Malmo game, his 2nd last season after we lost to Yams & it was headed "obvious" ( in bold ). See if you can spot the 2 letters in the middle, now that's a big clue! :wink: There are many other clear signs. Hopefully we can get back to kicking Yams off this board rather than worrying about BH, who for all their failings, are Hibs Fans.

robinp
12-12-2014, 07:53 AM

It was:

https://www.duedil.com/sites/default/files/data/trade_marks/S39792_for_1289107_50156.jpg

Cabbage East
12-12-2014, 08:01 AM
It's a masonic conspiracy, Petrie is half man, half lizard and is siphoning off cash to fund arms for Israel. The rest he spent on Crabbies and brass.

Mikey
12-12-2014, 08:01 AM
Mikey, I hate to beat this to death but this guy is the most obvious Yam fud I've seen on here for a long time.

I've seen an awful lot worse from people who I know are Hibs fans. Apparently it's because they care.

brog
12-12-2014, 09:02 AM
I've seen an awful lot worse from people who I know are Hibs fans. Apparently it's because they care.

Just read his posts Mikey, full of bold letters & Capitals to allow him to giggle away at his really clever coded messages. Oh, & he's semi-literate, what more proof do you require? :wink:

greenginger
12-12-2014, 09:04 AM

Did Cav.Green or other .Net member with similar talents not do an analysis a couple of years ago.

It showed the showed the club income, player sales, car park sale as against the club expenses , stadium reconstruction and East Mains cost.

Could it be updated and posted on here and maybe on Bounce too .

Mikey
12-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Did Cav.Green or other .Net member with similar talents not do an analysis a couple of years ago.

It showed the showed the club income, player sales, car park sale as against the club expenses , stadium reconstruction and East Mains cost.

Could it be updated and posted on here and maybe on Bounce too .

It's in The Vault and it's the thread about the car park money from 2008.

Can't seem to paste a link from my phone so you'll have to find it yourself :greengrin

mjhibby
12-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Didnt think the debt was that high. Closer to 7m with cash reserves of 3m. We were always 4th highest spenders on players slong with the dons. Lets not forget calderwood had 30 first
team squad at one stage. The one thing stf is honest. He has god to answer to and im sure he is more wary of him than us earthlings.

southsider
12-12-2014, 11:50 AM
So rumours abound that STF is going to pay off our debt in exchange for putting ER and EM into a family trust. What then happens to the excess land out at EM ? Is that then STF's to do what he likes with. Hibernian FC own that land, which we either use to, perhaps build a school for our young players or sell it off whereby the cash raised goes directly to the FC. I don't know the answers. Does anyone ???

Peevemor
12-12-2014, 11:54 AM
So rumours abound that STF is going to pay off our debt in exchange for putting ER and EM into a family trust. What then happens to the excess land out at EM ? Is that then STF's to do what he likes with. Hibernian FC own that land, which we either use to, perhaps build a school for our young players or sell it off whereby the cash raised goes directly to the FC. I don't know the answers. Does anyone ???

Does it really matter?

Andy74
12-12-2014, 11:57 AM

Pointless debate unless there is any indication that the land would ever be separated.

Mikey
12-12-2014, 12:05 PM

I suspect we'll find that out at the AGM. Since there are no previous instances of him pocketing land from Hibs I would be surprised if he does it here.

That's not to say the bank won't end up with it, but very few people will know the ins and outs at the moment.

Lago
12-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Agree

CropleyWasGod
12-12-2014, 01:00 PM

This is the first it's been suggested that it will be a "family" trust.

Sauce?

SunshineOnLeith
12-12-2014, 07:05 PM

Rod's Christmas bonus, obviously.

Beefster
12-12-2014, 07:49 PM

I'm not going to insinuate anything. I've bought tyres from Kwik Fit and Farmer Autocare - STF has been ripping us off for years. When you think it can't get any worse, the tea is ****ing honking too. It's like someone blootering you in the nuts and then pishing in your ear whilst you're down trying to get the old boys breathing again.

I don't think he's been siphoning off my pie money at Hibs though.

Bostonhibby
12-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm not going to insinuate anything. I've bought tyres from Kwik Fit and Farmer Autocare - STF has been ripping us off for years. When you think it can't get any worse, the tea is ****ing honking too. It's like someone blootering you in the nuts and then pishing in your ear whilst you're down trying to get the old boys breathing again.

I don't think he's been siphoning off my pie money at Hibs though.

:agree:Nae way, as its a fact that the caterers syphon the fillings into the pies.

Heres how it works