PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Number Plate

Spooky
11-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Help needed, please.

Have a Hibs number plate that I need to sell on to a good home - you can probably guess by my username.

Have recently retired and moving to Malta - so no car in the UK any more.

Not sure how to go about this - thought about advertising in the matchday programme - but don't know how to do this, or is it really expensive??

Maybe advertise on .net - but not sure if I can do - and apologies to .net if this post contravenes your rules - just really looking for help - but please pull this if it does.

Not around tonight or tomorrow, but will catch up Saturday if any advice is given.

Many thanks

hibeesjoe
11-12-2014, 04:11 PM

Hibbyradge
11-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Help needed, please.

Have a Hibs number plate that I need to sell on to a good home - you can probably guess by my username.

Not sure how to go about this - thought about advertising in the matchday programme - but don't know how to do this, or is it really expensive??

Maybe advertise on .net - but not sure if I can do - and apologies to .net if this post contravenes your rules - just really looking for help - but please pull this if it does.

Not around tonight or tomorrow, but will catch up Saturday if any advice is given.

Many thanks

Advertise it free on hibBay.

Also try Gumtree.

Spooky
11-12-2014, 04:25 PM

Also try Gumtree.

Cheers HR

Will get my son to do the biz.......I am a bit to old for that techno stuff :wink:

Thanks

snooky
11-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Help needed, please.

Many thanks

Sell it to Sparky.
I'd love to see him roll up in a car at Darkheid with that number plate :stirrer:

Jonnyboy
11-12-2014, 06:21 PM

Also try Gumtree.

:agree: Sold mine there :agree:

GlasgowHibee
11-12-2014, 06:26 PM
You could put it on those advertising boards at the stadium?

Weststandwanab
11-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Sell it to Sparky.
I'd love to see him roll up in a car at Darkheid with that number plate :stirrer:

I like that idea.

He may have to learn to drive first though.

gjb1875
12-12-2014, 08:36 AM
How do I get on hibBAY tried but failed can't find it.
cheers

RIP
12-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I've told my mate's son - his dad has the initials GW

Ross4356
12-12-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm getting a new car in January and wanted RC 07 HFC but someone has just bought it :grr::grr:

The Harp Awakes
12-12-2014, 10:54 AM
I'm getting a new car in January and wanted RC 07 HFC but someone has just bought it :grr::grr:

I hope the 'RC' bit of the numberplate would have been for your initials rather than have any religious connotations? If not be prepared for an onslaught from the PC brigade telling you that it is unacceptable to use RC alongside HFC, Tom Hart was a mason, the harp should be ditched from the badge, Hibernian should change their name to Leith United and play in blue rather than green:blah::duck::wink:

Argylehibby
12-12-2014, 11:19 AM
I hope the 'RC' bit of the numberplate would have been for your initials rather than have any religious connotations? If not be prepared for an onslaught from the PC brigade telling you that it is unacceptable to use RC alongside HFC, Tom Hart was a mason, the harp should be ditched from the badge, Hibernian should change their name to Leith United and play in blue rather than green:blah::duck::wink:

I'm sure that it stood for the team that scored nil that day "Robbing C***s"!

H18Y GW
12-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Ive got my Number plate as my name,and yours would sit well also

MSK
12-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Ive got my Number plate as my name,and yours would sit well also

If you are selling it use this forum please .. :aok:

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?49-hib-Bay

H18Y GW
12-12-2014, 05:10 PM

Trying to buy and hoped for a Pm...Soz

HoboHarry
13-12-2014, 12:56 AM
I like that idea.

He may have to learn to drive first though.
He won't learn to drive. He will continue to use his bike instead - everyone know how much he enjoys a good ride......:tee hee:

Spooky
13-12-2014, 08:05 AM

Thanks for the info - wasnt sure how to find this thread :thumbsup:

Advert is now on this thread.

MSK
13-12-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the info - wasnt sure how to find this thread :thumbsup:

Advert is now on this thread.:aok:

007 Mickey Weir
13-12-2014, 10:33 AM
How do I get on hibBAY tried but failed can't find it.
cheers

I am selling H18 AAY

Berwickhibby
18-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Help needed, please.

Many thanks

What part of Malta are you moving to? I moved out to Malta 18 months ago and living in St Pauls Bay