PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Allan

Unseen work
07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Missed the game yesterday, how did he get on?

Why was cummings subbed at half time? Playing poorly or picked up a knock

B.H.F.C
07-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Missed the game yesterday, how did he get on?

Why was cummings subbed at half time? Playing poorly or picked up a knock

Cummings hooked as he was having a shocker.

Allan didn't get in to the game that much. One wee half chance but not a lot else. We were just poor going forward full stop.

Unseen work
07-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Cummings hooked as he was having a shocker.

Allan didn't get in to the game that much. One wee half chance but not a lot else. We were just poor going forward full stop.

Cheers, good to know Stubbs isn't scared to sub someone at half time if they aren't performing.

Feel a bit for cummings however as he is young and playing a massive role in the squad because of the injury to farid, when Stubbs only expected him to be a impact player.

southern hibby
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Cheers, good to know Stubbs isn't scared to sub someone at half time if they aren't performing.

Feel a bit for cummings however as he is young and playing a massive role in the squad because of the injury to farid, when Stubbs only expected him to be a impact player.

Tin hat firmly on here. Stubbs never subbed Handling and ( I'n my opinion ) was absolutely shocking. Is this a case of 4 year contract given and must be played attitude? Or was it a case, Stubbs actually thought Danny played ok?

GGTTH

GreenArmy1875
08-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Tin hat firmly on here. Stubbs never subbed Handling and ( I'n my opinion ) was absolutely shocking. Is this a case of 4 year contract given and must be played attitude? Or was it a case, Stubbs actually thought Danny played ok?

GGTTH

Any excuse to have a pop at Hibs.net latest scapegoat

Borderhibbie76
08-12-2014, 07:48 PM

Scapegoat or not..he really was shocking. I was quick to praise him last week at Alloa on here but he was awful on Sat.

ancient hibee
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM

Allan is even younger than Cummings so it's difficult especially when the experienced guy,Heffernan,seems unable to give anything.

Billy Whizz
08-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Scapegoat or not..he really was shocking. I was quick to praise him last week at Alloa on here but he was awful on Sat.

It's a thread about Lewis Allan

Winston Ingram
08-12-2014, 09:22 PM

I'd love to know what supporters on Internet forums are supposed to do when ye get a player who is anonymous in 9 out of every 10 games. Are we not supposed to talk about him?

I think you calling him a scapegoat probably relates to the fact a huge majority of people on recognise he is contributing nothing and they'd rather his jersey was filled by someone that could add something.