PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk TV for us overseas supporters tomorrow

California-Hibs
05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Noticed that we can watch the game as they have a TV service! Shocking that they have a fully functional fan led service while we lag behind with no TV coverage!

Anyway, 7.99 for tomorrow. I'll be purchasing, happy I can watch this now!

http://www.falkirkfc.tv//index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe

The Green Goblin
06-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Noticed that we can watch the game as they have a TV service! Shocking that they have a fully functional fan led service while we lag behind with no TV coverage!

Anyway, 7.99 for tomorrow. I'll be purchasing, happy I can watch this now!

http://www.falkirkfc.tv//index.php?option=com_acctexp&task=subscribe

Thanks CH! Can you just buy tomorrow's game? Or do you have to subscribe?

Cheers!

mikewynne
06-12-2014, 03:33 AM
The website says 7.99 for a 3 day pass, so basically that covers the game and maybe any interviews/highlights they might post after the game. I'll try it out, it's been months since I've been able to see a game (despite paying Hibs for the 'service').

GreenLake
06-12-2014, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the link.

California-Hibs
06-12-2014, 04:36 AM
No worries guys!

The Green Goblin
06-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Can I ask the folks who registered if there are any alternative payment methods to Paypal once you sign in? Just wondering, as I don't have Paypal.

Interesting site- the 3-4 day pass idea is something that was suggested to HTV a while back, to earn the club some money from overseas fans of our opponents iirc. £45 a year too!

Sylar
06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Presumably this would also work for those of us who aren't overseas but have a very good VPN/Proxy service? :greengrin

MileHighBees
06-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Can I ask the folks who registered if there are any alternative payment methods to Paypal once you sign in? Just wondering, as I don't have Paypal.

Interesting site- the 3-4 day pass idea is something that was suggested to HTV a while back, to earn the club some money from overseas fans of our opponents iirc. £45 a year too!

Just signed up for today's game.
Didn't see any payment option other than Paypal.

California-Hibs
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I don't have pay pal either but if you just click on pay pal it then takes you to a page that you can click on that says 'I don't have pay pal' and you can just do a debt card.
Great picture too!

SteveHFC
06-12-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't have pay pal either but if you just click on pay pal it then takes you to a page that you can click on that says 'I don't have pay pal' and you can just do a debt card.
Great picture too!

It's better quality than Hibs TV.

ads913
06-12-2014, 02:18 PM
It's better quality than Hibs TV.

What vpn software are you guys using mine is unblock us. not working :(

The Tubs
06-12-2014, 02:18 PM
They've got replays!

The Green Goblin
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Just signed up for today's game.
Didn't see any payment option other than Paypal.

Great picture too!

Thanks a lot to both. cheers

California-Hibs
06-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Brilliant that they have replays, that's something I really want Hibs TV to encorporate into the system!

The Tubs
06-12-2014, 03:01 PM
What vpn software are you guys using mine is unblock us. not working :(

Mine wasn't working at the beginning, despite being 10,000 miles from brockville, so the guy from falkirk tv told me to get a proxy from hola.org and it worked a treat.

MileHighBees
06-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Mine wasn't working at the beginning, despite being 10,000 miles from brockville, so the guy from falkirk tv told me to get a proxy from hola.org and it worked a treat.

Wouldn't play on my PC for some reason
Tried iPad and working fine so far

California-Hibs
06-12-2014, 04:10 PM
Worked perfectly for me the whole game. Macbook hooked upto the flat screen tv, full screen, superb.

However after the brutal result it pains me that my $12 is away :(