PDA

View Full Version : Can I get tickets for Hibs v Rangers match somehow?

SkintHibby
04-12-2014, 12:23 PM
OK hear me out.

I'm a lapsed Hibee and don't get to any/many games because I work most weekends.

I have my 7 year old football loving Glaswegian son on the 27th and my bigoted ex is brainwashing him to the dark side. Whilst I might never be able to make him a Hibee, I'd love him to experience the Hibee atmosphere. Problem is, Rangers have to be involved for me to persuade him to go to a Hibs game.

Anyway, a check on the Hibs website confirms I have no chance of me getting a ticket.

There is no way this game is going to be a sellout so surely as many in the home end is only a good thing.

Anyway, can anyone offer me hope of getting my son to see the light?

Cabbage East
04-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Phone or email the club, they'll sort it out for you assuming you've bought tickets in the past.

Mr White
04-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Buy a match ticket for next home game on 13th dec v alloa in advance from the ticket office and you'll be on the database and able to buy tickets for cat a games :aok:

Pretty Boy
04-12-2014, 12:43 PM
If getting a ticket for a game beforehand to get on the database isn't an option then give me a PM and I'll get you a couple on my client ref number.

SkintHibby
04-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Thanks guys!

Can I PM you Pretty Boy? (that sounds sooo wrong lol)

Would love to take him to the west lower towards the FF so he can look across at the maddies in the East. :-)