PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Today's Games

Pages : 1 [2]

30-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Got to laugh at all the jambos up in arms and completely outraged at biased refereeing haha! Conveniently forgetting how much Craig Thompson has cheated for them over the years. Hearts have had more than their fair share of helping hands from that unprofessional, down right cheating hearts ******* over the years! But when suddenly a bad decision goes against them its suddenly the whole "poor us, so hard done by, we were unfairly treated :blah::dummytit:" routine.

GTF ya cheating horrible *****, taste of your own medicine :bye:

Carheenlea
30-11-2014, 09:03 PM
Had the pleasure of listening to radio coverage in car this afternoon. Generally I find Alan Preston to be an overly enthusiastic but pretty innofensive amateur broadcaster, and his childish shouting "He's the best we have in this country apparently.." over Pat Bonner as he tried to explain that while the pictures show it was an error it looked a stonewaller from their position when it happened was a hilarious and cringing example.
I'm no fan of Celtic but I must say I enjoy Pat Bonner's broadcasting. Many classes above that of Alan Preston.

JimBHibees
30-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Got to laugh at all the jambos up in arms and completely outraged at biased refereeing haha! Conveniently forgetting how much Craig Thompson has cheated for them over the years. Hearts have had more than their fair share of helping hands from that unprofessional, down right cheating hearts ******* over the years! But when suddenly a bad decision goes against them its suddenly the whole "poor us, so hard done by, we were unfairly treated :blah::dummytit:" routine.

GTF ya cheating horrible *****, taste of your own medicine :bye:

Got to also remember 2 stick on reds column missed in derbies.

That penalty decision is simply one of the worst ever.

Loopz
30-11-2014, 10:20 PM
He's no a numpty mate I know him well. Suffered a head injury because of that.
In a night of Hearts bashing this is a nice if somewhat misguided touch.:wink: