PDA

View Full Version : Craig

cameronw-hfc
30-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Very well played, not just this week, the last few weeks he has really improved. He is 10 times better when Robertson plays and sits, to let him push on with Allen and Handling, a lot better in an attacking role.

Winston Ingram
30-11-2014, 12:31 PM
Agreed

ozzie
30-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Did he go off injured yesterday? If so any word on the injury

Danderhall Hibs
30-11-2014, 04:59 PM
This threads awfy quiet....

Well done Liam - hopefully you can prove a few of the doubters wrong.

hibbymark
30-11-2014, 05:46 PM
I would make David Gray captain. Liam Craig has improved in the last few games but if I'm honest I wouldn't be disappointed if we moved him on in January and brought someone else in with the wages. His move to us just hasn't worked out for him and Stubbs making him captain was a mistake. Time fly's. is he out of contract at the end of the season?

HoboHarry
30-11-2014, 06:14 PM
This threads awfy quiet....

Well done Liam - hopefully you can prove a few of the doubters wrong.

Which is a sure sign he is doing fine....

ano hibby
30-11-2014, 07:14 PM
I would make David Gray captain. Liam Craig has improved in the last few games but if I'm honest I wouldn't be disappointed if we moved him on in January and brought someone else in with the wages. His move to us just hasn't worked out for him and Stubbs making him captain was a mistake. Time fly's. is he out of contract at the end of the season?

Happy with Gray as captain but disagree about Craig the player..really come onto a game recently and is part of a strong midfield 4 when Dylan back from injury.

Argylehibby
30-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Happy with Gray as captain but disagree about Craig the player..really come onto a game recently and is part of a strong midfield 4 when Dylan back from injury.

:agree: Craig has been very good in the last few games and is like the player we all thought we were getting when he signed.

Stuarty27
30-11-2014, 07:33 PM
He is still murder IMO.

A couple a semi decent performances do not paper over the cracks of the previous honking 18 months at the club

Golden Bear
30-11-2014, 07:47 PM
He is still murder IMO.

A couple a semi decent performances do not paper over the cracks of the previous honking 18 months at the club

That's the stuff to give them - you cannae beat a bit of encouragement now and then.

Lago
30-11-2014, 07:53 PM
He is still murder IMO.

Rubbish.

HoboHarry
30-11-2014, 07:55 PM
He is still murder IMO.

You really do post some nonsense at times.

emerald green
30-11-2014, 08:00 PM
He is still murder IMO.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but that's way OTT (IMHO).

Liam Craig was involved in several of Hibs goals against Dumbarton, and scored the equaliser yesterday. How about cutting the guy a bit of slack?