PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the accounts this year?

ABHibs
29-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Probably been mentioned already but usually we have seen the annual financial results by now- where are they? Or did I miss them?

Onceinawhile
30-11-2014, 07:10 AM
My guess is that they are being delayed to give the accountants and auditors some time to dress up the huge loss we undoubtedly made.

CropleyWasGod
30-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Usually, they are published at the same time as the AGM is announced. No reason to think that won't be the case again this year.

Onceinawhile
30-11-2014, 08:39 AM
Usually, they are published at the same time as the AGM is announced. No reason to think that won't be the case again this year.

They're a lot later this year though. Maybe because we don't need to sack Stubbs?

Caversham Green
30-11-2014, 08:43 AM
I reckon they were probably delayed because of the poor start to the season and the replacement of the CEO. The AGM would have been carnage in September and that's not what AGMs are for.

Danderhall Hibs
30-11-2014, 09:58 AM
I reckon they were probably delayed because of the poor start to the season and the replacement of the CEO. The AGM would have been carnage in September and that's not what AGMs are for.

:agree: everyone knows they're for confirming the sacking of the manager.

brog
30-11-2014, 10:51 AM

100% correct. Delays in resolution of pay-offs for TB etc may have also played a part.

silverhibee
30-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Have the club confirmed a date for the AGM yet, or is there a possibility there won't be one this year, the club keep saying they will announce things at the next AGM but never give a date for when it is.

Pretty Boy
30-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Have the club confirmed a date for the AGM yet, or is there a possibility there won't be one this year, the club keep saying they will announce things at the next AGM but never give a date for when it is.

I've a feeling it will be after the election for fan board members so these can be announced at the AGM.

Another couple of personel changes wouldn't shock me either....

CropleyWasGod
30-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Not been announced.

They don't have to have one. However, not to do so would just add to the conspiracy theories.

IMO, the delay is due to the club finalising their own plans.

jacomo
30-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Not been announced.

They don't have to have one. However, not to do so would just add to the conspiracy theories.

IMO, the delay is due to the club finalising their own plans.

True, Hibs don't have to hold an AGM, but it's become a regular fixture on the calendar. Ironic that this new era of openness with LD has seen it pushed back with no date set... although the club have indicated that there will be one.

My bet would be 31st January. :wink:

grunt
30-11-2014, 04:01 PM
My bet would be 31st January. :wink:So that they can make some sort of announcement, do you mean?

jacomo
30-11-2014, 04:05 PM
So that they can make some sort of announcement, do you mean?

No, it was more a cheap dig about choosing the last day of the transfer window as a date for a meeting. Hopefully won't happen again.

I read the rumours like anyone else but have no idea whether or not the club is planning a big announcement.