PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

hongkonghibee
29-11-2014, 03:04 PM
As usual with Hibs TV. Nothing! no video and no audio. I wonder who will be blamed this time.

Keith_M
29-11-2014, 03:06 PM
As usual with Hibs TV. Nothing! no video and no audio. I wonder who will be blamed this time.

BT? Rod Petrie? Santa Claus?

hongkonghibee
29-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Its the "severe technical issues in Alloa" excuse :greengrin

Keith_M
29-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Its the "severe technical issues in Alloa" excuse :greengrin

Only one phone cable into Alloa and it's engaged.

hongkonghibee
29-11-2014, 03:11 PM
BT? Rod Petrie? Santa Claus?

We shouldnt really be surprised, it apparently takes at least 4 months for BT to lay a cable to Easter Rd , so imagine how long it will take in Alloa:greengrin

Thecat23
29-11-2014, 03:14 PM
I've not got Hibs TV myself as I hear how bad it is. Do they give you a refund as they aren't giving the service they claim to provide?

hongkonghibee
29-11-2014, 03:19 PM
I've not got Hibs TV myself as I hear how bad it is. Do they give you a refund as they aren't giving the service they claim to provide?

Someone just posted on the official site, that they had been told they will get one month refund but then he found out the money was still taken from his account. The one month refund for 3-4 months poor service was mean anyway, but it seems they cant even get that right. I am an annual subscriber , and have had no extension put onto my subscription.

Thecat23
29-11-2014, 03:21 PM
Someone just posted on the official site, that they had been told they will get one month refund but then he found out the money was still taken from his account. The one month refund for 3-4 months poor service was mean anyway, but it seems they cant even get that right. I am an annual subscriber , and have had no extension put onto my subscription.

I'd be raging myself if I'm paying for a service that is clearly failing. They should refund all subscriptions over past 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hongkonghibee
29-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Audio now on using mobile phone. Cant make out any words!

Keith_M
29-11-2014, 03:27 PM
I'd be raging myself if I'm paying for a service that is clearly failing. They should refund all subscriptions over past 3 months.

:agree:

If people pay for a service that hasn't been supplied, they really are entitled to ask for that money back.

kenja
29-11-2014, 03:28 PM
They should get a portable internet satellite system as back up for times like these. No chance they should be basing a paid for service on things outside their control, like other clubs internet connections.