PDA

View Full Version : Today's other games

Mr White
29-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Dundee go one up against aberdeen. Live on bbc1 the dons have rooney goodwillie and mcginn up front, can see a few more goals in this one.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2014, 11:23 AM
1-0 Dundee after 4 mins

Squealing pig
29-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Mon the boness united today . Super single 5 to 1

Mr White
29-11-2014, 11:33 AM
1 1 at dens

Moulin Yarns
29-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Dundee go one up against aberdeen. Live on bbc1 the dons have rooney goodwillie and mcginn up front, can see a few more goals in this one.

Dons level, squeezed in of the defender.

Onceinawhile
29-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Paul Hartley has put on the beef a?

Mr White
29-11-2014, 12:57 PM
Arbroath 1 up at Bo'ness.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Dundee score last minute of the 90 2-1

Onceinawhile
29-11-2014, 01:04 PM
2-1 Dundee hugely against run of play.

Onceinawhile
David Clarkson has now scored 8 games in a row.

Mr White
Bye bye aberdeen.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2014, 01:07 PM
root a toot toot the dandy dons are oot

Stevie Reid
29-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Great assist from McPake for the winner.

SaulGoodman
29-11-2014, 01:34 PM
It seems the "sleeping giants of Scottish football" couldn't stay awake for long.

Andy74
29-11-2014, 01:41 PM
David Clarkson has now scored 8 games in a row.

Our interest in him met with a fairly poor response on here as well.

Mr White
29-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Boness getting well and truly smoked by the red lichties. 4 zip.

Mr White
29-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Now 5.

Wilson
29-11-2014, 02:00 PM

He must be crap on Football Manager.

Keith_M
29-11-2014, 02:05 PM

That just shows how much we know about Football.

:wink:

Squealing pig
29-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Fair play to boness for getting this far and making a game of first half. Least we got further than lithgae that's the objective 😐

hibee_girl
29-11-2014, 03:24 PM
St Mirren 1-1 Inverness

hibee_girl
29-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Motherwell 1-2 Dundee Utd

ekhibee
29-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Great result for Spartans.

Golden Bear
29-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Great result for Spartans.

:aok:

A possible Edinburgh Derby to look forward to in the next round.

That's the second time they've beaten Morton this season and I believe they were 1-0 down with about 10 mins to go.

truehibernian
29-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Could be mistaken but I was sure I saw Andy Black on the bench for Dundee today - well done mate, you'll be a player soon (albeit I don't know if you were a sub or as usual getting in on a selfie :greengrin) :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Fantastic for Spartans. Hopefully they'll earn big money from their cup run.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 09:19 PM

Agree, a real heart warming story, good piece In one of the papers today ( either the express or the mail ) on them and the work they do in the community, a real inspiring story............ Hopefully an Edinburgh Derby on the next round ( once the Jambo's have been demolished tomorrow )

Pretty Boy
29-11-2014, 09:29 PM

Out with a few of the Spartans guys tonight.

They really want us or Hearts in the next round.

Great club, who I was lucky enough to play with for a few years, who deserve all the praise they get.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Out with a few of the Spartans guys tonight.

They really want us or Hearts in the next round.

Great club, who I was lucky enough to play with for a few years, who deserve all the praise they get.

Agree, I would really like us to get them in the next round, they sound like a club that are really cutting edge and make a real difference to the local community, in the future any cash I would have put through Hibs net ( in the various causes they 'support' ) is now going to be channelled into Spartans

hibsbollah
29-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Wouldn't at all mind getting Dundee. They dont look that great on the highlights, also be interesting to see a rendezvous with Thomson and McPake.

Ringothedog
29-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Agree, I would really like us to get them in the next round, they sound like a club that are really cutting edge and make a real difference to the local community, in the future any cash I would have put through Hibs net ( in the various causes they 'support' ) is now going to be channelled into Spartans

Why ?

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Because I can channel cash to Hibs through the various other mediums. I am a shareholder, kicks for kids season ticket buyer, I pay monthly subscription to the Hibernians , Dnipro kids etc , BUT for various reasons I really can't stomach supporting Hibs net ins any shape or form in the future, this has only raised its head since the referendum debate but for me Hibs net is not something that I have any sort of affinity with now, or should I say those that are running it ........

Spike Mandela
29-11-2014, 10:23 PM
Great assist from McPake for the winner.

I see his 'career ending back complaint' is really having an effect as he charges forward in the last minute to provide the assist.:rolleyes:

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I see his 'career ending back complaint' is really having an effect as he charges forward in the last minute to provide the assist.:rolleyes:

Agree but that's ancient history, there are a number of players we should have retained, if it had not been for that clown Butcher and James is very definitely one in that category

Mr White
29-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Because I can channel cash to Hibs through the various other mediums. I am a shareholder, kicks for kids season ticket buyer, I pay monthly subscription to the Hibernians , Dnipro kids etc , BUT for various reasons I really can't stomach supporting Hibs net ins any shape or form in the future, this has only raised its head since the referendum debate but for me Hibs net is not something that I have any sort of affinity with now, or should I say those that are running it ........
Ehhhm I could be wrong but I think just by browsing the pages of this site you add to the traffic based advertising revenue that it generates no? If you feel so strongly about it why continue to use the site at all? Seems quite contradictory to be honest.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Ehhhm I could be wrong but I think just by browsing the pages of this site you add to the traffic based advertising revenue that it generates no? If you feel so strongly about it why continue to use the site at all? Seems quite contradictory to be quite honest.

Because the site is not about the admins , it's about the supporters, or have I missed something.....

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2014, 10:28 PM

You've lost me here, WH.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:32 PM
You've lost me here, WH.

Because I feel that some of the admins are trying to chase me out of this site because I had a view of the referendum debate that was 180 degrees out from theirs and they blocked my account on the run up to the referendum, so whilst I will still support Hibs through various mediums, on no account will I put any money into Hibs net.........

Anyway that's my view.....

Mr White
29-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Because the site is not about the admins , it's about the supporters, or have I missed something.....

Ok its you that brought the admins into this, I just find it a strange stance to take when you're still contributing to the sites income by posting here...

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Ok its you that brought the admins into this, I just find it a strange stance to take when you're still contributing to the sites income by posting here...

Because the advertising revenue is peanuts, so I really don't care about that, they probably need thousands of posts to earn £1 so my 2500"posts aren't going to dramatically change the revenue of this site, but I won't be punting £25 a pop through support for player sponsorship etc that I have done in the past ( on numerous occasions) to,give credence to the admins of this site in the future

Mr White
29-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Because the advertising revenue is peanuts, so I really don't care about that, they probably need thousands of posts to earn £1 so my 2500"posts aren't going to dramatically change the revenue of this site, but I won't be punting £25 a pop through support for player sponsorship etc that I have done in the past ( on numerous occasions) to,give credence to the admins of this site in the future

Fair enough. Its interesting you feel the need to make such a public show of that but whatever floats your boat I suppose. And here was me thinking it was us in the 45% that were meant to be bitter about the referendum :tee hee:

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Fair enough. Its interesting you feel the need to make such a public show of that but whatever floats your boat I suppose. And here was me thinking it was us in the 45% that were meant to be bitter about the referendum :tee hee:

You are and that's the point, the bitter 45% are using their admin privileges to victimise the 55%.......,, or at least the vocal ones.....

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Because I feel that some of the admins are trying to chase me out of this site because I had a view of the referendum debate that was 180 degrees out from theirs and they blocked my account on the run up to the referendum, so whilst I will still support Hibs through various mediums, on no account will I put any money into Hibs net.........

I'm sorry you feel that way, and I certainly hope nobody feels they are being pushed out the door. I didn't participate in the referendum debate online. In fact I haven't read the .net thread on the topic, preferring to keep my own counsel, in part to avoid the rammies.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way, and I certainly hope nobody feels they are being pushed out the door. I didn't participate in the referendum debate online. In fact I haven't read the .net thread on the topic, preferring to keep my own counsel, in part to avoid the rammies.

That's admirable Hibernia&alba but unfortunately not everyone has such a gracious view as yours .....

Mr White
29-11-2014, 10:49 PM
You are and that's the point, the bitter 45% are using their admin privileges to victimise the 55%.......,, or at least the vocal ones.....

:faf:

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:50 PM
:faf:

Glad you find it funny......

marinello59
29-11-2014, 10:50 PM

You are 100% wrong with that. Nobody will ever be removed from this site for expressing an opinion about anything. It would be pointless running this place if everybody agreed. The range of views. Amongst the Admin team is vast to say the least. We'd be banning each other.:greengrin

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:51 PM
You are 100% wrong with that. Nobody will ever be removed from this site for expressing an opinion about anything. It would be pointless running this place if everybody agreed. The range of views. Amongst the Admin team is vast to say the least. We'd be banning each other.:greengrin

I have to agree, but unfortunately the evidence of the actions of others lead me to a different conclusion.......

marinello59
29-11-2014, 10:55 PM
I have to agree, but unfortunately the evidence of the actions of others lead me to a different conclusion.......

Yet your posts having a dig at the Admin team are still here as are you?

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:56 PM

Yes agreed but the actions of some have lead me to the conclusion that at least one of the admins is harrassing me, I won't say which but I had a bit of a bust up with him last weekend, that's all I will say.....

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Let's let bygones be bygones on non-football issues, eh? The more posters the better. We're still in the cup :-D

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 10:58 PM

And when I challenged the admin about his comments in the thread he started deleting my posts, as he had done previously in the referendum debate....

marinello59
29-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Yes agreed but the actions of some have lead me to the conclusion that at least one of the admins is harrassing me, I won't say which but I had a bit of a bust up with him last weekend, that's all I will say.....

Harassing you? If you have a specific complaint then report it by PM or email rather than throwing out vague unfounded allegations.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Let's let bygones be bygones on non-football issues, eh? The more posters the better. We're still in the cup :-D

Agree completely, this is and should always be a forum for Hibs fans to talk about football, full,stop!

marinello59
29-11-2014, 11:02 PM
And when I challenged the admin about his comments in the thread he started deleting my posts, as he had done previously in the referendum debate....

If you want to make a complaint go ahead and do it but leave it off this thread please.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Harassing you? If you have a specific complaint then report it by PM or email rather than throwing out vague unfounded allegations.

I did report the admin, it never got any real response, so I don't know where to take it next, in the view of the admin ' where are you going to take this, to the European court of human rights [emoji1]' so faced with this level of contempt, what do you suggest I do?

Mr White
29-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Write to points of view. Its your only option.

DaveF
29-11-2014, 11:05 PM

Oh FFS, just say it was me :greengrin

To all looking in on this saturday night sideshow, I pulled up whiskyhibby for a post on the PM board last week where called someone's opinion crap - other something like that. We try to be a bit nicer to each other in that board.

Anyway, he assumes I stalk him and victimise him at every turn (despite me not doing anything for any his previous umpteen posts since we fell out on the referendum thread)

it's all very tedious and he was 'taking it all the way' at some point last week.

I'm sure this one will run and run too!

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I really don't know how to respond to this...............

marinello59
29-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I did report the admin, it never got any real response, so I don't know where to take it next, in the view of the admin ' where are you going to take this, to the European court of human rights [emoji1]' so faced with this level of contempt, what do you suggest I do?

You obviously just want an argument. I ain't going down that route. Anything else you post off topic on here will be deleted.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Well done!

Hibernia&Alba
29-11-2014, 11:10 PM
So you disagree about Scottish independence, fair enough. Forgive and forget on both sides? Not the end of the world.

Back tae fitba on this forum.

whiskyhibby
29-11-2014, 11:11 PM
So you disagree about Scottish independence, fair enough. Forgive and forget on both sides? Not the end of the world.

Back tae fitba on this forum.

Agree completely.....[emoji6]